Ever Quest and Gamers

Balance1771

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey! Are there any other gamers in here?

I have been playing Ever Quest (EQ) lately and would love to chat with others who are also on there! I see some of you have gaming on your profile - just not sure which servers / systems you're on.

Let me know - balance17771@yahoo.com

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had an out-of-control addiction to Final Fantasy 11. I was "Dilan" on Pandemonium. He's currently retired. I may take it back up after I finish college, but right now, I can't invest the time I need to be successful.

One thing about FFXI - It takes forever to do anything. You will spend at least 1/2 an hour getting set up and in the correct area before you can even start on the actual task.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A short while ago, another asked a seemingly similar question. I believe it was about a month ago. I don't play onlime games, not only for their cost but because I like playing in real time. I like to sit right next to whomever I'm beating the pants off of. I mostly play fighting and racing games, I do RPG rarely but I do. MMORPG i just don't do so I'm not on any servers. In time this will change so be on the lookout, If you ever see Killed by Bryan_Lyte2 dont be surprised. Oh, and I'm always the monk, mage, dark mage, or sorcerer. I don't like swords but live to conjure. As for shooters I'm always the sniper.:cool:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Chuck64 said:
I had an out-of-control addiction to Final Fantasy 11. I was "Dilan" on Pandemonium. He's currently retired. I may take it back up after I finish college, but right now, I can't invest the time I need to be successful.

One thing about FFXI - It takes forever to do anything. You will spend at least 1/2 an hour getting set up and in the correct area before you can even start on the actual task.

Any final fantasy game is going to take a while to get set up. Also final fantasy games are like crack for the mind, you'll get hooked and never want to put it down. I can't wait untill FFXII.:cool:

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Played World of Warcraft for 7 months. It was a lot of fun but towards the end I started to realise it was the same stuff over and over and over and... you get the picture. I started a guild which ended up growing to one of the largest on the server and thats the only reason I stuck around for the last 2 months. Now I play a lot of counter strike, Halo 2, and that sort of thing.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I played EQ for about a year. then went to dark age of camelot, until the trials of atlantis expansion. :mad:

Then played city of heros, which I still play now and then, but playing world of warcraft most often now.

Aloha!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...World of Warcraft is where it's at...

Kirin Tor - Ecnelisyerg, 44 human ret/prot-paladin
- Aowtan, 10 n.e. holy-priest
- Naebydnarb, 17 tauren marks.-hunter
- You get the idea...?

Aloha!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:O Really? What server? I always like meeting people from other places on WoW :)

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kotchanski said:
Im a world of warcrft girl myself. Been there since day one

I began playing in beta, began a pally and a druid.
I bought the collectors edition and it arrived one day before retail. I was able to get on just as they opened it. I began a pally again( quit her at 42, just no range) and the newbie area was packed, they eventually turned up the spawn rate.

I'm on silver hand. I have 2 hunters, a druid and a 52 priest. Oh, and a rogue I just got tired of. No PvP for me, unless I go to battle grounds. I just don't want to have to worry about the enemy when leveling.

Aloha!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oooh...Neverwinter's good too...if only my dvd-drive worked...ah well...there's always WoW and WCIII :p

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Balance1771 said:
Hey! Are there any other gamers in here?

I have been playing Ever Quest (EQ) lately and would love to chat with others who are also on there! I see some of you have gaming on your profile - just not sure which servers / systems you're on.

Let me know - balance17771@yahoo.com
Hello!

I've played EQOA, EQ, DAoC, WoW, FFXI, EandB, SB, UO, MUOnline, ROnline, CoH, and CoV(that's all I can remember, I've realy played every mmo ever made!)

WoW is popular, but wasn't for me, It was way too easy for me and came off as more of a console game... I prefer EQ or FFXI, its really hard to get anywhere in those games and thats more fun for me!

Anyway, I'm playing EQ atm, on the Luclin server... Though next month I think I'll get back on ffxi and try to get my 55 Rng/Sam to 60 :p

EQ: Harloc/ Davien/ Thorogood/ Barnebus (these are the characters I'm usually on) Luclin Server! I'm usually on from 3pm-10pm CST.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kotchanski said:
I have a 60 warrior and 60 mage I'm still working on the rest... Lock is 45, hunter 31, druid 30 and a few below that

(Taking on my first Naxx boss next week)

Good luck then, we have not gotten there yet.
I have a 60 mage, a human. I stuck it out to 60 on her, but I was leveling my druid at the same time. ( I love rested experience) once the druid got to 60 I also took her out to south shore/tarun mill. I just seem to suck playing a mage, but I did much better as a druid. I could also heal if necessary.
(and I could run away much easier)!
I played the druid exclusively until last feb when I decided to try the hunter, a class I never tried past level 6.

I realized you get the pet at level 10 so I wanted to see what it was like with the pet. Much to my surprise I got insanely hooked on the hunter. By the time I hit 16 I knew I was going to keep going. This was the first toon I didn't hurry through leveling and when I hit 53 I went to winterspring and almost felt sad that the ride was almost over.
This is not my style, I'm fairly impetuous! At this point my mage is my enchanter and my druid my alchemist.
If anyone played DAOC, you'll remember the grind crafter's had to go through, WoW is nothing like that.

My druid and mage are semi retired and I'm playing my hunter most of the time, and leveling a priest because the guild needs more priests. I enjoy the priest more than I thought I would.

As much as I liked EQ when I first began, I'm not that much of a power gamer and I just don't have the patience or the time to play a game like EQ again. I think WoW suits me for now.
This is all my kids fault- if I had never played their hand held's, I never would have gotten hooked! :tongue: