ever revealed your size by laughing at small dick?

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As has already been stated, when one tries to put another down for any reason concerning something they have no control over it usually is because they are trying to compensate for their own short comings.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually say i am 2.2 inches.. thats about it...

then after they see and ask.. and complain.. i tell them yea 2.2 icnhes wide :)

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
my friend exclaimed "what a tiny dick he has!" and burst out laughing.
I blushed and didnt say anything ...and my reaction made him laugh even more.
he liked to see me humiliated, I think.

I must admit I liked being humiliated by this big-dicked friend.

Well spotted rob. fred you were the one who unwittlingly revealed the size of your penis. As Denise said your tormentor/ friend probably has a small one.

- evidently I grew out of my boxers one overnight camping trip whilst sleeping late when everyone else was awake. They razzed me about it for months in college and now my friends from that evening make a joke about "shocking girth" still on rare occasions.

Ed

I've never been camping. You make it seem like such fun.:wink:

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I will never laugh at some persons size or lack there of. Same thing goes for women and their breasts or whatever else. Its just wrong to poke fun at things we cant easily change. And personally, I think people laugh like that when dicks are being shown because they cover for their own lacking members. Unless you have an eyewitness account of his dick being large, I'd assume him average just like the rest of us average males :redface:

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know a friend of mine who was arguing with a guy who said he got a lot of sex cause of his big dick. My friend had not had sex in a couple months. So the guy was thinking my friend was small. My friend was like we could always whip it out and see who is really hung. The guy declined. Luckily I know for a fact my friend is hung. He just doesnt fuck anybody just to do it. Any girl that throws themselves at him is a total turn off.