Ever ripped apart your underwear?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

bigdicklocer: From reading some posts from real big built guys it seems that there is a lot of pressure when you get hard (even with my small cock there's pressure).

So I would like to know if any of you ever ripped apart his underwear (or even pants/jeans) with your big erection?

BigDickLover

2. extremely-huge

Albums:
    yes it happen a few times, it cann't take the preasure of my monster-erection

3. Imported

Gold Member

bigdicklocer: HOT! Never thought something like that could be possible. Please tell some stories ;)

BigDickLover

4. thelastoneever2000

thelastoneever2000 New Member

lmao EH, youre full of it. just try tugging on your underwear pretty hard, it doesnt break. an erect penis doesnt exert the amount of pressure needed to rip underwear.

5. extremely-huge

Albums:
    LASTONE,
    you are 9 inches , i'm 16 inches,that's maybe the difference, it's the main reason i almost never wear underwear again

6. thelastoneever2000

thelastoneever2000 New Member

the inches isnt the problem, unless you try sticking it straight out, but you couldnt do, because it would just bend. btw, you want me to host your picture EH?

7. extremely-huge

Albums:
    no.would you receive my pic? what's your age?

8. kurios

kurios Member

ripping your underwear....give me a break!!!!!!!!is part of the 16" an exacto cutting blade?

9. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

[quote author=thelastoneever2000 link=board=clothing;num=1079375248;start=0#3 date=03/15/04 at 13:33:34]lmao EH, youre full of it.  just try tugging on your underwear pretty hard, it doesnt break.   an erect penis doesnt exert the amount of pressure needed to rip underwear.[/quote]

That depends on how old the underwear is. I tend to wear my boxer briefs until they're so worn that the waistband begins to separate. I haven't done it myself, but I can see how conditions could arise where an erection could go through, if the cotton is sufficiently worn, especially if the erection is dressed to the side.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: [quote author=bigdicklover link=board=clothing;num=1079375248;start=0#2 date=03/15/04 at 11:55:06]HOT! Never thought something like that could be possible. Please tell some stories  ;)

BigDickLover[/quote]

Something like that is not possible. Reality is less dramatic than EH's fantasy life in which he has a 16" penis that (1) gets hard as steel and (2) does so instantly--over time, a large penis can wear thin spots or holes in underwear or pants, just like any body part that might rub and stretch fabric over time. After there is a well-worn patch, you might have a burst through. If a brand new pair of underwear breaks during normal wear, you need to stop buying such cheap underwear.

11. Imported

Gold Member

woody: unless its made of licorice

12. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

Oh, Please....

13. Imported

Gold Member

gobleteer: I never have, but my BF does a lot(I'm bi).  And it's not size, He's smaller than me.  And "ripping apart" isn't thr right description anyway, more just ripping.

14. Imported

Gold Member

LittleBigMan: As a wearer of mostly boxer briefs, I can mention that all of my underwear eventually tear at a certain seam - where the left leg meets the middle, about halfway back. Now this is always a gradual thing and some pairs are torn on both sides. But this strain is always from my wearing my package down my left leg. Anyone else get this??

15. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

[quote author=LittleBigMan link=board=clothing;num=1079375248;start=0#13 date=03/22/04 at 09:50:18]As a wearer of mostly boxer briefs, I can mention that all of my underwear eventually tear at a certain seam - where the left leg meets the middle, about halfway back. Now this is always a gradual thing and some pairs are torn on both sides. But this strain is always from my wearing my package down my left leg. Anyone else get this??[/quote]

Yes. Every time.

16. Imported

Gold Member

Thumper_10x7_CA: It sounds to me like you guys need to buy a better brand of boxer briefs if they always rip at the seam.

I've never torn a pair of underwear, but the elastic at the legs does have a tendancy to stretch out too much which then lets my cock fall out the leg thus defeating the whole purpose of wearing underwear in the first place! LOL

17. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

[quote author=Thumper_10x7_CA link=board=clothing;num=1079375248;start=0#15 date=03/23/04 at 04:50:07]It sounds to me like you guys need to buy a better brand of boxer briefs if they always rip at the seam.
    I've never torn a pair of underwear, but the elastic at the legs does have a tendancy to stretch out too much
    [/quote]
    Take the advise of a cheapskate and line dry your underwear, Thumper. The heat from dryers will cause elastic stretching long before wearing of the cloth. I've had holes to wear from my cock's position while the elastic remained as good as new.

Luke :-[

18. johnstone1985

johnstone1985 New Member

I haven't ripped my underwear, but I sure do wear them out. I know my boxers are done when the buttons at the front are too small for the wholes.

Time to throw them in the bin when my cock keeps falling out.

19. Max

Max New Member

[quote author=Donk link=board=clothing;num=1079375248;start=0#9 date=03/16/04 at 06:04:33]

Something like that is not possible. Reality is less dramatic than EH's fantasy life in which he has a 16" penis that (1) gets hard as steel and (2) does so instantly--over time, a large penis can wear thin spots or holes in underwear or pants, just like any body part that might rub and stretch fabric over time. After there is a well-worn patch, you might have a burst through. If a brand new pair of underwear breaks during normal wear, you need to stop buying such cheap underwear.[/quote]

I agree with Donk, with just one exception. I know very well that a large penis can readily burst a zip fly ... not to mention fly buttons. This used to happen to me quite regularly in my student days, and until I was more careful to get trousers with more room where I need it. It especially applied to the tightish cords we used to wear in the early 70s. Believe me, they were not good for guys like us. ;) I can still feel the pain.

Disaster might happen suddenly (as with a very powerful and quick erection), or, what I think was worse, I might gradually become aware of the slight breeze, and had to begin wondering just how long I had been walking around looking like that. :eek: For a while I had stronger zips put on my trousers as a matter of course.

I agree that mostly it is a matter of pressure and tension over time. But seams have split, the tension straps which run down the sides of my jock pouch have snapped, the top of the pouch has come loose, the little button holes on the front of boxer shorts (why do they put them there?) have been ripped .. all these have happened more than once.

20. Imported

Gold Member

hung: All of this state, Freeballing can cure all the problems of tearing and/or ripping the underwear apart. Of course jeans will begin to show a wear pattern; but then we all have seen males with tobacco tins in their rear pocket and some even think that the large circle is caused by always keeping a condom handy.

Draft saved Draft deleted