Ever ripped apart your underwear?

JoeWide2: This has happened to me twice with briefs, and once with boxers. All were older garments, undoubtedly weakened by innumerable washings with bleach.

Still, it was pretty cool! :)

quickquezzed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with Donk, with just one exception. I know very well that a large penis can readily burst a zip fly ... not to mention fly buttons. This used to happen to me quite regularly in my student days, and until I was more careful to get trousers with more room where I need it. It especially applied to the tightish cords we used to wear in the early 70s. Believe me, they were not good for guys like us. ;) I can still feel the pain.

Disaster might happen suddenly (as with a very powerful and quick erection), or, what I think was worse, I might gradually become aware of the slight breeze, and had to begin wondering just how long I had been walking around looking like that. :eek: For a while I had stronger zips put on my trousers as a matter of course.

I know I am resurrecting an ancient thread, but this post... i need more information! Are you saying that your cock is big and strong enough that when it swells as you get hard, it can break a zipper, or pop open buttons on tight clothing? Because that is awesome!

Any of you others able to do this? Does anyone have vids to something like this happening? Would love to see a cock burst or undo a zipper simply by growing!!!

Reactions: elliecrosse

quickquezzed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I e ripped through some underwear a combo of an erection and pressure on the u derwear like being down or what ever.

That's awesome. What sort of underwear was it, and how much and where did it rip???
(And hi from a fellow Cardiff dweller!)

Thread is not what I expected when I saw the title but I will post what I had in mind anyway.
Anyone rip up your underwear for the enjoyment of destroying it?
When I was transitioning to full time freeballing, i ripped my last several pair of piece by piece while wearing them until I was wearing nothing but the waistband. I then removed the waistband and put it and all of the loose shreds in the trash.
Great feeling of freedom, especially with the last pair!

Reactions: bigcalijock

quickquezzed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It litterally split all along the gustet and the bulge part just completely fell out of it.

What's the gustet? The bulge part completely falling out sounds hot! Were you in public? wearing trousers at all? (if you can't tell for some reason this scenario appeals to me. Someone growing so large they can tear or break material!)

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gusset is like the bit under the bulge that goes from your balls to your arse. Ahah it’s ok to be excited lol. But sorry it wasn’t anything exciting, I was at home watching tv on my own.

quickquezzed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gusset is like the bit under the bulge that goes from your balls to your arse. Ahah it’s ok to be excited lol. But sorry it wasn’t anything exciting, I was at home watching tv on my own.

Wish I could have seen that! Still, gotta ask, did you start hearing your underwear strain? Could you hear small pops as you grew and tore more fibres? That would turn me on so quick, I'm not surprised you could get an erection so hard and fast that you broke through completely! I would if I learnt that my cock was big and tough enough to be stronger than the material that tried to imprison it!

bigcalijock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thread is not what I expected when I saw the title but I will post what I had in mind anyway.
Anyone rip up your underwear for the enjoyment of destroying it?
When I was transitioning to full time freeballing, i ripped my last several pair of piece by piece while wearing them until I was wearing nothing but the waistband. I then removed the waistband and put it and all of the loose shreds in the trash.
Great feeling of freedom, especially with the last pair!
I've done that also lol. Super hot!

quickquezzed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, has anyone else been able to tear clothing by growing erect like Beanie? If so, post the details. What did you rip, did you pop any buttons or flies? Even if only a little tear, could you still hear the sound of your cock straining the material? Indulge me please!