Ever ripped clothing before?

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've noticed a trend in all of my pants. They always wear thin in the crotch area especially where my penis is. Jeans, khakis, boxers, briefs, etc; all shred in the exact same area. Yesterday, I went to put my leg up on a bench and a pair of jeans ripped open on the seam where my penis was. Now granted I was wearing briefs which always puts a little extra strain on the material in the crotch but the jeans weren't even that tight and I've only had them for about 6 months. I was wondering if this happens to other guys too.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One evening in New York, I was at the LURE bar. Someone noticed a little frayed spot, smaller than a dime, on my jeans near where my cock sits. He playfully touched it, and I mean just barely touched it. But I guess the deinim was worn thin over the whole area, because the crotch (or top of the left leg, really) just burst open, and left me hanging out. I then had to figure out how to get home, which involved riding th train back to New Jersey, in that condition.

Dude!

Just Browsing
Media
My PJ's get frayed there, but what with England being cold and stuff I wear underwear underneath so nothing falls out. I wear all my trousers low so there's always the chance of splitting them :blink: and my Mum is constantly telling me to pull my trousers up, but I wear long shirts so no one can see my arse.

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
I did shoot someone with a button once. I was dancing in some button-fly jeans, and one of the buttons popped off and hit someone. He turned around just as my pants started sliding down...

pervasiveone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a collection of split crotch pants. They just wear thin after a while. Pressure and time, dangerous combination. So I save the pants for a hot night out at the club when I want to show off.

islandfoz

1st Like
Media
I have the same problem. I have to wear Khaki's at work, and i don't wear underwear lately. I am contantly wearing out the crotch area. I wear my pants down low, near the hips just to not be so obvious. But once and awhile, when I have to wear my pants up on waist. I end up with very tender nuts from getting split by the inseam.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by islandfoz@Oct 13 2004, 12:30 PM
I have the same problem. I have to wear Khaki's at work, and i don't wear underwear lately. I am contantly wearing out the crotch area. I wear my pants down low, near the hips just to not be so obvious. But once and awhile, when I have to wear my pants up on waist. I end up with very tender nuts from getting split by the inseam.
[post=259268]Quoted post[/post]​
I know exactly what you are talking about! I also find that I sit on my nuts a lot more if I go commando too.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by sflatintop@Oct 13 2004, 12:48 AM
I did shoot someone with a button once. I was dancing in some button-fly jeans, and one of the buttons popped off and hit someone. He turned around just as my pants started sliding down...
[post=259162]Quoted post[/post]​
That is too funny!!! :lol:

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by a_8_in_ruston@Oct 12 2004, 07:16 PM
I have a collection of split crotch pants.....
[post=259199]Quoted post[/post]​

I have a whole closet full of Levis like that. I'm not sure why I keep them, as most of them have gotten to the point where I couldn't wear them out of the house. Once in a while, when I'm feeling trashy, I mend a pair just enough to wear, and go to some sleazy bar, or someting. One of my ex boyfriends, who thought I showed too much in jeans anyway, would always threaten to burn my collection whnever he was annoyed with me.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My endowment has definitely killed some pants, but more through slow fraying than sudden ripping. For instance, I now have one pair of khakis where the seam right below the zipper is starting to pull apart ... not very noticeable yet but surely those pants' days are numbered.

I've also noticed that my pants *always* start to lose their coloring and fade first right in front, where my equipment pushes up against the fabric. With jeans this is not such a big deal but with dark cotton dress pants it's rather annoying since you really can't wear them to dress up anymore once they start looking like that.

Steve ;)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Steve26@Oct 13 2004, 12:21 PM
I've also noticed that my pants *always* start to lose their coloring and fade first right in front, where my equipment pushes up against the fabric.
Steve ;)
[post=259324]Quoted post[/post]​

Nah, that's from the constant "adjusting" and self groping we do! :lol: ;) :lol:

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by ericbear+Oct 13 2004, 05:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ericbear &#064; Oct 13 2004, 05:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-a_8_in_ruston@Oct 12 2004, 07:16 PM
I have a collection of split crotch pants.....
[post=259199]Quoted post[/post]​

I have a whole closet full of Levis like that. I&#39;m not sure why I keep them, as most of them have gotten to the point where I couldn&#39;t wear them out of the house. Once in a while, when I&#39;m feeling trashy, I mend a pair just enough to wear, and go to some sleazy bar, or someting. One of my ex boyfriends, who thought I showed too much in jeans anyway, would always threaten to burn my collection whnever he was annoyed with me.
[post=259315]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, I&#39;ve got a couple of those too, but they just get worn around the apartment. There is no possible way I could wear most of them out. I did have a pair of shorts a long time ago that frayed to the point of creating a rather large hole in the crotch that I patched together with a bright red piece of material, so everytime I sat down and spread my legs you got an eyefull of a scarlet red bulge. LOL I have also noticed that my pants tend to wear thin quicker if I don&#39;t wear any underwear. I also dress right (I know that is unusual as most men dress left) and it always wears especially thin wear the head of my penis is. Does this happen to anyone else?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I&#39;ve patched the crotch in the Levis,
and torn the crotch in some underwear,
and those lounging pajama bottoms.
I always think it is because my balls weigh them down.

ToxicNarcotic18

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My undewear usually is streached out and thin after a few months, as for pants, i get a rather large obvious bulge, even if i dont wear tight fitting pants, but they usually are streached and the fabric is thinner on around the zipper

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I have a long track record both of worn areas around the crotch and the occasional true catastrophe — ripped seams or broken zips. I suppose it is a two-stage process — first the long term tension stresses the cloth or the seam, then a sudden erection delivers the coup de grace. Or it might just be the wrong movement.

But in my case suits (which tend to be tailored to fit anyway) hardly ever are a problem. Jeans I don&#39;t often wear, but when I do they tend to show the stress pretty soon. Often casual trousers, chinos, etc, are the most vulnerable to this sort of trouble unless they are roomy enough.

P.S. The worst case of all in my experience was M and S cords circa 1970 (once worn by almost all UK students at some time or another). I destroyed several pairs before finally getting the message that they were a bad idea.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I was wearing some button up trousers, had them undone and was playin my favourite game when I had to fasten up quickly, I fastened the button then my dick broke out and popped the button off. I&#39;m not big but it was a strong erection I guess and some cheap pants. Done that maybe twice.

islandfoz

1st Like
Media
Well I too suffer from the worn out crotches iny my pants. My funniest, is how many of my pajama flys are ripped. I am 27, but recently started having some extreme sex dreams(not since I was like 11). I must be getting roaring hard-ons while sleeping, and it just rips its way out. It&#39;s funny, but costing me a fortune in pj bottoms.