Ever ruined a romance by taking it into the bedroom?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Wrey, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Wrey

Wrey New Member

This is a follow-up question to one posed by BIGdkluver in a previous thread. He polled the LPSG congregation about ever having had a “Man Crush.” See his thread for a definition of this term and the term ‘Bromance.” †
    My question is this… Have you ever allowed a bromance to enter the bedroom? I can say that I have twice. The first time, I pushed the issue, the second time, I allowed myself to be persuaded. Both times I regretted the choice as it was the ruination of a great friendship which I valued much.

Chime in with any anecdotes, please.

† I am ever in your debt DeeBlackthorne for that piece of vocabulary.

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    No......I keep my friends as friends and my fuck partners as fuck partners and never the 2 shall meet

3. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    I can't agree more. you will loose your friends if you sleep with your friends. However, if you have a friendship that moves into the bedroom....sometimes it develops into something more, like boyfriends/partners. But, if it's just for sex, in the heat of the moment, a no-strings-attached kind of thing, it always ruins the friendship. It's just part of the complexities of being a gay man and how to maintain relationships with other gay men. You can't fuck your friends.

4. Wrey

Wrey New Member

I must also agree. Please understand these mistakes (and mistakes they were) occured during my early years.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice