Ever ruined a romance by taking it into the bedroom?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Wrey, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Wrey

Wrey New Member

This is a follow-up question to one posed by BIGdkluver in a previous thread. He polled the LPSG congregation about ever having had a “Man Crush.” See his thread for a definition of this term and the term ‘Bromance.” †
    My question is this… Have you ever allowed a bromance to enter the bedroom? I can say that I have twice. The first time, I pushed the issue, the second time, I allowed myself to be persuaded. Both times I regretted the choice as it was the ruination of a great friendship which I valued much.

Chime in with any anecdotes, please.

† I am ever in your debt DeeBlackthorne for that piece of vocabulary.

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    No......I keep my friends as friends and my fuck partners as fuck partners and never the 2 shall meet

3. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    I can't agree more. you will loose your friends if you sleep with your friends. However, if you have a friendship that moves into the bedroom....sometimes it develops into something more, like boyfriends/partners. But, if it's just for sex, in the heat of the moment, a no-strings-attached kind of thing, it always ruins the friendship. It's just part of the complexities of being a gay man and how to maintain relationships with other gay men. You can't fuck your friends.

4. Wrey

Wrey New Member

I must also agree. Please understand these mistakes (and mistakes they were) occured during my early years.

Draft saved Draft deleted