Ever run while cumming ?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No it is not...... but your reply to the question is very rude and out of subject.

I haven't run while cumming.

First of all, it wasn't rude.

Secondly, how would you know which questions I've read here, or which ones I consider weird? What are you, the forum police? I thought this question was hilarious. You evidently have no sense of humor.

I did forget to answer it, no, I haven't run while cumming or masturbating, although I've considered trying it.

starstruck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I was curious if anyone purposely masturbated while running or walking fast. Might have to wear a condom to do so .....

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I was curious if anyone purposely masturbated while running or walking fast. Might have to wear a condom to do so .....

Where would you do this? At home on a treadmill? It seems like you would be in danger of hurting yourself elsewhere.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I didn't read the question as a deliberate masturbation while running, but coming as a result of incidental stimuli while running, presuming one's soft penis slapped from thigh to thigh as one ran (as some tribal groups who wore no clothing were known to hunt). If that slapping motion (and the resulting sensations) produced an occasional erection, and if the running continued, then the now erect penis would be slapping from thigh to thigh, which, if of sufficient stimuli and/or duration, might result in an orgasm, wouldn't it?

...Hypothetically speaking, of course. :cool: