ever scared someone with cumshot?

chamisaguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Although I was warned ahead of time by my urologist, and I'd mentioned to my partner at the moment there "might be some dark rusty spots of blood in my semen" (from a recent prostate biopsy I'd endured -- luckily no cancer detected), I wasn't really prepared for the cabernet wine-dark pool of cum on my belly when it happened. Some "spots of blood" indeed!

Not exactly scary but disconcerting to me, at the least.....:eek:

Reactions: Skinny Manny

jackass4409

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wel this one time I was with a girl and I was fucking her doggie style against my bedroom wall. When I felt I was about to cum I pull it out and the first shot hit the wall, the second her hair and the third her shoulder.

Needless to say, she was very upset about messing her hairdo LOL

ftcbiguy

1st Like
Media
I'm not hung but shoot a good load. I had this college student sucking me off in my car and when i came it was hard and big and he couldnt take and started choking. Felt bad i warned him i was a big shooter and when i was going to cum.

Reactions: Bigred12

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No, but I've made them mad by shooting them in the eye...
I did that... TWICE! I shot, and the first arc hit one eye, he yelled out "OW!", and turned his head, and was wiping it out, when another arc hit him in the other eye, which got a, "OW! Damn! No WAY! SERIOUSLY???" :redface:

Reactions: prepstudinsc

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I don't have as much cum as in my youth but when I do climax it is very violent in that I shudder and shake uncontrolably which has scared some partners in wondering if I'm having a heart attack. What a way to go!

Reactions: cbxer55

deadbeathero

Just Browsing
Media
haha, good thread and defo one for me. I'm not packing anything like some of the blokes on here but one thing i am is a shooter. It's not so much the amount, though there's invariably plenty, it's more the ferocity that shocks all that encounter it. I can come 3 metres or so when really turned on, and even an averaage cumshot is a bit of a wax dart. I've freaked the shit out of more women than I care to remember. Most react like it's literally the funniest thing they've ever seen, but it sometimes goes the otherway. The worst ones are with those girls that you pull, letting you think that you're going to fuck that night, getting you all turned on, but it turns out she wants to pricktease and make you wait for some fucked up reason. When those sorts throw in a handjob or a blowy to keep you interested is when I have had some of my most ridiculous eruptions. I've blown wild loads on dresses, coats, furniture, car windscreens, family Pets you name it I've probably hit it with a wild cumshot. I came across an entire shelf of DVD's once after getting a blowjob sat in a chair. I also hit a girls laptop from the otherside of her bedroom, right on the keyboard!

So yeah I reckon I've scared a few in my time. Infact I can safely say I've made a handful of women angry with a cumshot.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sometimes used to scare the family dog when he'd be hanging out close to me on my bed when I was young and jerked off all the time. One time a let go a huge load that flew across the room and he barked and ran after it like it was a ball or something. It was pretty funny though.

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hope I can put this rigth. I broke up a room full of my friends one time, based on my cum shots. While helping me move, when they picked up the sofa to reveal the wall behind it evrybody stopped, looked at the color change between the "potected" wall and the part of the wall that was open to "the elements so to speak.
One buddy said "Christ, what the hell is all ove the wall?"
Yup everybody cracked up followed by high fives and jokes about my security "deposit"

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hahahahaha! Some of these are hilarious when you picture them in your head! Especially the dog that barked and ran after it!!! I'm still laughing from that one. However, there are a few that would scare me too. To the guy who has convulsion-like orgasms...I hope you warn them first. Put a disclaimer on it lol.

I was just ready to say I am glad I'm a woman so I don't have to clean up all that cum everywhere, but I forgot I make a mess too lol. I am sick of soaking things and doing laundry after I gush and squirt everywhere. I even hold back sometimes so I don't have to clean up lol. I did impress a guy with my "cumshot" once when I squirted and it hit the wall about six feet away and he was dripping wet. So wet his hair was soaked and it was running down his nose. I think I impressed myself that day too lol. He had magic hands. Wish he wasn't a crazy pshycho asshole though. I miss that day lol.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One time a girl was blowing me and I said I was going to cum (I always warn as a courtesy), and she pulled off but I shot a load in her face and hair. We laughed a lot and she took it well.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was busy titty fucking a girl once who had really big soft floppy tits. She was on her back and I was kneeling over her pumping away. She said "Don't cum on my..." and that's when I exploded. A huge shot splattered up the right side of her face and into her hair. She didn't freak out fortunately, and took it fairly well. That was one of my nicest and biggest facials ever! :)

Reactions: lapdog2001

BeaverLickinGood

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does scaring yourself count? lol I nearly almost jizzed in my own mouth, it missed and it my cheek. I couldn't stop laughing for about 10 minutes straight.

And this one other time, my orgasm was so intense, I was attempting to ejaculate on my gf's pelvis but it shot all the way up on her chest/neck area when I pulled out while we were going at it missionary style. She was surprised. lol

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have soiled many a person's pillow and headboard with long shots. One guy called my distance "Olympic". The only time it really scared me was when I was being blown (69) by my girlfriend in 10th grade and pulled out to cum, and it shot right to her pussy. We backed off for a while after that!

D_Francis Skrotam

Experimental Member
Media
I sometimes used to scare the family dog when he'd be hanging out close to me on my bed when I was young and jerked off all the time. One time a let go a huge load that flew across the room and he barked and ran after it like it was a ball or something. It was pretty funny though.

This one is funny as hell! LoL

lowball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger, my GF at the time was giving me a BJ/HJ. I wanted to see myself cum, since I had always cum in her before, so told her to finish me with her hands..... Well I'm laying on the bad and she is over me jerking me off, as I get ready to blow I can't even form a sentence to tell her. First shot hits her in the face and hair really good. The second and third shoot up and hit the ceiling fan which is on and sends a cum rain down around the room. She was quite surprised, as was, I. I've never cum quite that hard again