ever scared someone with cumshot?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Francis Skrotam, Jul 7, 2010.

1. D_Francis Skrotam

D_Francis Skrotam New Member

Last nite I scared my partner with a huge explosive cumshot that went clear over her head onto the headboard lol. Then 5 min later after some sucking I did it again,anyone else ever scare their partner with huge cumshots?

2. Animal_Alpha

Animal_Alpha Active Member

Albums:
    No, but I've made them mad by shooting them in the eye...

3. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

I scared myself once cause I damn near choked a partner.

A combination of I hadn't cum in quite a while and it was the first time she blew me. It led to a giant load and her choking and coughing and gagging. It truly did scare me.

4. chamisaguy

chamisaguy Active Member

Albums:
    Although I was warned ahead of time by my urologist, and I'd mentioned to my partner at the moment there "might be some dark rusty spots of blood in my semen" (from a recent prostate biopsy I'd endured -- luckily no cancer detected), I wasn't really prepared for the cabernet wine-dark pool of cum on my belly when it happened. Some "spots of blood" indeed!

Not exactly scary but disconcerting to me, at the least.....:eek:

5. jackass4409

jackass4409 Member

Wel this one time I was with a girl and I was fucking her doggie style against my bedroom wall. When I felt I was about to cum I pull it out and the first shot hit the wall, the second her hair and the third her shoulder.

Needless to say, she was very upset about messing her hairdo LOL

6. D_Francis Skrotam

Lol,some of these are funny!

7. ftcbiguy

ftcbiguy New Member

I'm not hung but shoot a good load. I had this college student sucking me off in my car and when i came it was hard and big and he couldnt take and started choking. Felt bad i warned him i was a big shooter and when i was going to cum.

8. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I did that... TWICE! I shot, and the first arc hit one eye, he yelled out "OW!", and turned his head, and was wiping it out, when another arc hit him in the other eye, which got a, "OW! Damn! No WAY! SERIOUSLY???" :redface:

9. D_Ernest Porknine

D_Ernest Porknine New Member

I don't have as much cum as in my youth but when I do climax it is very violent in that I shudder and shake uncontrolably which has scared some partners in wondering if I'm having a heart attack. What a way to go!

10. deadbeathero

deadbeathero New Member

haha, good thread and defo one for me. I'm not packing anything like some of the blokes on here but one thing i am is a shooter. It's not so much the amount, though there's invariably plenty, it's more the ferocity that shocks all that encounter it. I can come 3 metres or so when really turned on, and even an averaage cumshot is a bit of a wax dart. I've freaked the shit out of more women than I care to remember. Most react like it's literally the funniest thing they've ever seen, but it sometimes goes the otherway. The worst ones are with those girls that you pull, letting you think that you're going to fuck that night, getting you all turned on, but it turns out she wants to pricktease and make you wait for some fucked up reason. When those sorts throw in a handjob or a blowy to keep you interested is when I have had some of my most ridiculous eruptions. I've blown wild loads on dresses, coats, furniture, car windscreens, family Pets you name it I've probably hit it with a wild cumshot. I came across an entire shelf of DVD's once after getting a blowjob sat in a chair. I also hit a girls laptop from the otherside of her bedroom, right on the keyboard!

So yeah I reckon I've scared a few in my time. Infact I can safely say I've made a handful of women angry with a cumshot.

11. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I sometimes used to scare the family dog when he'd be hanging out close to me on my bed when I was young and jerked off all the time. One time a let go a huge load that flew across the room and he barked and ran after it like it was a ball or something. It was pretty funny though.

12. luvnlg

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hope I can put this rigth. I broke up a room full of my friends one time, based on my cum shots. While helping me move, when they picked up the sofa to reveal the wall behind it evrybody stopped, looked at the color change between the "potected" wall and the part of the wall that was open to "the elements so to speak.
    One buddy said "Christ, what the hell is all ove the wall?"
    Yup everybody cracked up followed by high fives and jokes about my security "deposit"

13. pain4anangel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hahahahaha! Some of these are hilarious when you picture them in your head! Especially the dog that barked and ran after it!!! I'm still laughing from that one. However, there are a few that would scare me too. To the guy who has convulsion-like orgasms...I hope you warn them first. Put a disclaimer on it lol.

I was just ready to say I am glad I'm a woman so I don't have to clean up all that cum everywhere, but I forgot I make a mess too lol. I am sick of soaking things and doing laundry after I gush and squirt everywhere. I even hold back sometimes so I don't have to clean up lol. I did impress a guy with my "cumshot" once when I squirted and it hit the wall about six feet away and he was dripping wet. So wet his hair was soaked and it was running down his nose. I think I impressed myself that day too lol. He had magic hands. Wish he wasn't a crazy pshycho asshole though. I miss that day lol.

14. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

One time a girl was blowing me and I said I was going to cum (I always warn as a courtesy), and she pulled off but I shot a load in her face and hair. We laughed a lot and she took it well.

15. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

I was busy titty fucking a girl once who had really big soft floppy tits. She was on her back and I was kneeling over her pumping away. She said "Don't cum on my..." and that's when I exploded. A huge shot splattered up the right side of her face and into her hair. She didn't freak out fortunately, and took it fairly well. That was one of my nicest and biggest facials ever! :)

16. BeaverLickinGood

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Does scaring yourself count? lol I nearly almost jizzed in my own mouth, it missed and it my cheek. I couldn't stop laughing for about 10 minutes straight.

And this one other time, my orgasm was so intense, I was attempting to ejaculate on my gf's pelvis but it shot all the way up on her chest/neck area when I pulled out while we were going at it missionary style. She was surprised. lol

17. brone_j

brone_j New Member

I have soiled many a person's pillow and headboard with long shots. One guy called my distance "Olympic". The only time it really scared me was when I was being blown (69) by my girlfriend in 10th grade and pulled out to cum, and it shot right to her pussy. We backed off for a while after that!

18. D_Jarowe Jackhammer

D_Jarowe Jackhammer New Member

Usually I like to "unload" onto a girls stomach, so when I hit them in the face (accident? maybe ;D) sometimes they get scared.

19. D_Francis Skrotam

This one is funny as hell! LoL

20. lowball

lowball New Member

Albums:
    When I was younger, my GF at the time was giving me a BJ/HJ. I wanted to see myself cum, since I had always cum in her before, so told her to finish me with her hands..... Well I'm laying on the bad and she is over me jerking me off, as I get ready to blow I can't even form a sentence to tell her. First shot hits her in the face and hair really good. The second and third shoot up and hit the ceiling fan which is on and sends a cum rain down around the room. She was quite surprised, as was, I. I've never cum quite that hard again

Draft saved Draft deleted