Ever screwed your BF/GF while their on the phone with their ex?

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally rude and piggish but my BF gets off on it every time. He always will start messing with me when he is on the phone with her. He used to be talking with her (They have a daughter) and I would walk in the room and they were obviously fighting about something stupid, He would pull his pants down and bend over and bear it for me. He would start playing with himself pushing his ass towards me. Who could resist right. I thought it was wrong (at first) then it became a huge turn on.

I used to try and make him moan or cry out. She must have caught on once or twice because he started saying "NO, NO thats not true. I would never do something like that" He would start pushing back against me to screw him harder. He came once while she was on the phone, I thought her was going to squeeze my dick off. He made a huge mess, he shot onto the phone. Talk about phone sex (Pun intended, of course) Now I'm horny, wheres the phone!!

Ever do this? Let's hear your stories. If you have not, Try it. It is totally rude and really bad, But it is SOOOO intense.

Reactions: teninchman

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, but I used to suck my ex-bf off when he was on the phone with his older sister sometimes. At first he was pissed but then he just let me have my fun and went with it.

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My x gf did suck me off when i was talking to my mom once... that was also fun :)
That's kinda...iunno...weird. She's your mom, dude. How can you keep a wood while thinking about your mom?

To the OP: No, but I've been in the middle of some awesome doggy-style with a friend when her boyfriend called. She didn't pick-up, but hearing him on the answering machine while I was balls deep was pretty great in an 'I'm an asshole' sort of way.

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree on the mom part. I could not keep it up. Brother or sister I could care less. I love the spur of the moment, might get caught sex. Nothing makes you cum harder then almost getting caught!!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
how bout screwing the mom while she's on the phone with your ex

ultimate revenge?

WOW, don't know how family came up but the initial concept is the kinda thing a spiteful person like me would enjoy. I'd love to ride my boyfriend's dick while he's talkin' to one of his loser exes.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Danerain :)

well as creepy as it was...I guess it was more like... doing something when you could get caught :) Not only was it my mom..but i was in the kitchen of my apt...and I lived with 3 other people. So It was like that. :) And do you seriously think I was paying attention to a think my mom was saying? hahaha

all I know is i had my cock down her throat and people could walk in anytime. :)

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fucking? No. I have had blow jobs while ont he phone with with any number of people, among them my father while talking about art acquisitions.
I have also gone down on many girlfriends while they were on the phone with people. While receiving its great fun to try to maintain one's compsure. While giving, its more fun to try to compromise their composure.

streetdoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Occasionally when I'm in his office and he's on the phone with a business contact I'll blow him or bend him over the desk and tongue his ass. It's a huge turnon for both of us. Haven't ever really put my finger on the psychology at work there...but who really cares, right? It's a thrill and the resulting orgasms are huge!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have sucked off a fwb when he was on the phone to his wife.
It became a battle to see if he could keep his tone light and even.
I so enjoy my evil little games.

sparky11point5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree that this is a fun game, and have been with several women while she talked to a husband or boyfriend. All kept it quiet and managed to be cool, but one woman, playing the 'cuckold' game gave hubbie a blow by blow narrative :)