Ever secretly peeped on friends or others as they j/o?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Bigone29, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Bigone29

Bigone29 Member

Albums:
    Hey guys just wondering if you had any storis liek this about your friends or others you saw j/o by mistake but still watched.

In college I had a bud I used every excuse to spend time with because he was so much of a jock which I am not. One day I got the idea to sneak into his room and hide and scare him. Each room had these wooden wardrobes and I hid inside. It faced his bed. As I sat quietly in this wardrobe he entered wearing his favorite running shorts. He did some exercises (push ups and sit ups), then some stretching before climbing onto his bed. He then reached under his mattress and pulled out a magazine. He was on his back at first looking at the magazine and rubbing his crotch through his shorts, but then he turned onto his stomach and began humping the bed. First with his shorts on and then he stripped them off. I almost passed out watching his firm buns rise and fall and his stiff - and thick - cock rub against the bed. Just as he was about to cum he raised up a bit and shot all over the magazine. It was clear he practiced this move as it was well choreographed. He then stood with his cock still hard and dripping, slipped his shorts back on and then climbed back in bed to take a nap. I waited until I was sure he was asleep before climbing out of the closet.

The strange thing is I later confessed to him that I had hid in his closet and he thought it was just hilarious. To him it was no more than a prank. Thank goodnes he laughed it off.

2. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Stayed over at a friends house for night, in the morning I had to go to the washroom, but the door was locked, decided to wait, then heard moaning and panting sounds, noticed a keyhole in the door...decided to take a look knowing he and I were the only one's there...got an eagles eye view of him jerking off, it was hot to watch him...just as he was about to come his brother came into the house...so I missed the cumshot! Oh well it was hot while it lasted!:smile: Never told him about it, but it provided lots of eye candy to savour for a while! LOL

3. Divine1

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's hot!
    --P. Hilton

4. goldeneye

goldeneye Member

5. froggy247

froggy247 New Member

Albums:
    I went camping and my best friend and I were in the same tent. I went to sleep before him, or so he thought and then he came in like an hour later and the tent had an open/net top and the moonlight came in I could see him start to rub is package then he looked over at me to check if I was asleep and I must of played it off well, because then is shorts came off and then he was jacking off like no tomrrow. It was an amazing moon lit cum shot and to this day he does not know that I was in fact watching.....

6. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was in the Army, in basic training I slept on the top bunk. I watched so many guys jacking off (it was summer in Kentucky, no covers), I always had so much to think about when I would jack off. Then again, I know that others would be watching me. One night, I could hear 2 or 3 other guys jacking off and I saw 2 of them real clear in the moon light. I had to join in right away, I couldn't wait. I made let out a low moan so everyone would know I came.

7. thinking

thinking New Member

As a teen, probably 14 or so. My older brother (16 years old. Which whom I shared a bed with.) would come home from a date, and Almost like clock work, he would grab my cock and play with me until I rolled over to get away from him. He would than stroke his own cock until he shot his load over the side of the bed onto the floor. I have never told him to this day that I was awake through it all. (This must have happened a couple hundred times. ) I sometimes wish I had let him finish my cock off to see what it would be like with him thinking I was sleeping.

Another brother of mine would go out in the woods with me, and we jerked of as a contest. The one that finshed first, got to finish the other. (So I did find out later what it was like to stroke someone elses cock to climax, and also I found out what it was like to get jacked off by a guy.) This went on for a couple years.

8. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I was 12 when i went to "school camp" only in cuba for a month, so I saw about 3 guy's penises.. one was jerking off on the bed about 4.5-5 inches but we were 11-12 ;) he was like my size maybe a bit smaller. The other guy told us that he got a small penis.. maybe about 3 inches... who knows maybe it grow more after the years... :) and I saw a black guy that was showing his flaccid penis to al of us and he was like 7x6 soft of what i can remember and i was like 6 meters away.. it was big..
    thats just my story as similar as it can get to the above one (army).. but i didnt get my dick out :D

9. D_Tintagel_Demondong

When I was 15 I had been masturbating often for about a year. I was unloading about 5 times a day. I went off to a two-week training camp for Sea Cadets that summer. Going from masturbating about 5 times a day to 0 wasn't easy. We had dorms but everyone had a roomate. There was no privacy at all.

One night I was laying on the top bunk just after "lighs out." I couldn't help myself. I started jerking off as quietly as I could. I guess that I didn't know how much sound that I was making (the bed springs and my breath I suppose) because the next day my roomate told everyone in my division that I jerked off. I was the butt of jokes for a day... until more guys were caught masturbating. A few days later I heard my roomate doing it. I never gossipped about it though.

Stories about guys jerking off in the bathroom stalls, the janitor's closet and even sneaking out of the dorms to do it outside at night became common. It was so common that I no longer cared about my roomate hearing me. We both started to masturbate with much less caution, often at the same time -- just after lights out. I never knew my roomate that well -- I didn't really like him -- but we had a mutual understanding that it was ok to masturbate in each other's presence.

At the start of the summer I thought that I was a horny little pervert. By the end of the summer I realized that I was just a normal boy.

10. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

good guy... :)

you guys should have had 1 free time masturbation party lol

11. D_Tintagel_Demondong

LMAO. The funny thing was that it eventually became something that everyone did but nobody spoke about. I don't think a circle jerk would have been possible. It was kind of a "Don't ask, don't tell" scene.

Draft saved Draft deleted