Ever see an object, and think, HOLY SHIT!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do. I really dont think I am that big.
I have a new roommate, a hot one. I told her I was big, and I keep dropping hints about the size. Ive mentioned her before, now she is living with me.

Anyways, once it was with a long belt, I held the end out with both fists, and saw about enough left over for the length of the head, and said to her, "yeah, thats about right"

Also, I haven't said anything about this yet, but I have a mag light, and I cant believe, minus the lamp section, the handle is almost identical in size. Sitting on the counter, made of cold round steel, it looks so much bigger. But I wrapped my hands around it, imagined jerking off, and it seemed about right. Still, I couldn't believe it, so I went and got the measuring tape.... and sure enough... it was correct... then I thought.. HOLY SHIT!!!

I dunno, swinging between my legs, it just doesn't seem that big to me.

Reactions: MDM8

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
not an object.. but my wrists....
one day i realized that my fingers fit around my wrists exactly like my dick.. and i measured it and they were exactly the same....
then i held my wrist up to my face... HOLY SHIT indeed.. .. totally explains all those crazed expressions i get when someones sucking my cock and i suggest we fuck... they just stare at it with wide eyes.. lol..

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not an object.. but my wrists....
one day i realized that my fingers fit around my wrists exactly like my dick.. and i measured it and they were exactly the same....
then i held my wrist up to my face... HOLY SHIT indeed.. .. totally explains all those crazed expressions i get when someones sucking my cock and i suggest we fuck... they just stare at it with wide eyes.. lol..

I noticed that once I just laugh to my self for a long time didnt know if it was a good or bad thing. I was in a class one day and we had these emergency kits for if the power goes out and I was flirting with this really cute blond girl and this big joke kept interrupting and and would make blatant penis references thinking she'd be like wicked. wasn't working out that way anyways, he was playing with this old playdough and made it in the size of a huge penis and was like, theres a hint of how I am, she laughed soooo hard and than mashed with the flashlight so it was like 3 inches and said i hear its more like that. He was like oh yeah who told you that, and than she looks at me and say Lorne did he was laughing how small you were in the change room. ( I hadn't said anything he was smaller but not that small) he looked at me and says the fag doesn't know what he's talking about, he's the tiny one. Than as if in a movie she strokes the flashlight like a cock and says mmmm... no I think this flashlight is almost as big, I coughed trying to hold from laughing and out of surprise. The jock mumbled sure and turned a deep red and turned back to his friends. She turned and stuck her tung slightly still stroking the light and laughed. I smiled and Said thanks for the vote of confidence. She replied is he that small he looked freaked, I said no hes a bit bigger but he was freaked cause she had me bang on. She sat a moment and realized what I had said. She opened her hands and looked down at the flashlight in both her palms and looked up and said Holy shit! we both laughed and she hand me the flashlight and said here you'll know how to control it better. I laughed and before the end of the day I was getting funny looks from her other girlfriends. Although the jock was giving me the look of death for months, hard to play on the same team when a guy thinks his manhood is at risk.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was online one time talking to a guy. He asked how big my dick was and I told him 10". He said there is no way your dick could be 10", That would be as long as your forearm. So I slapped my dick next to my forearm, and sure enough, they were about the same length. I though damn this dick is pretty big I guess.

Attachments

littlebigmaninNC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Must be an optical illusion. Maybe if we stick a top hat on it? haha. Honestly, I think my girth is so wide that it makes me look shorter. Guys with pencil dicks look longer than mine.(?)

espresso1980

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to measure and compare my dick with other objects when I was a teenager. Now I don't really think much of it. However, everytime I've been taking a shit lately I've been noticing this bottle of shampoo and comparing it with my dick. Weird what happens when you've got nowhere to go and nothing to do for a while.

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm always looking around for things that are about as big as my cock. And I thought I was the only one!

I keep a maglite near my computer desk in case of a power outage and since I'm a little thicker than the handle, I always look at it and can't believe my cock is actually that big. I look down and it doesn't seem that big to me but when I compare it to something and then look at the same thing by itself then I'm amazed that that's how big it looks from a another person's perpective. I can't even see a person drink a medium soda from a fast food place without picturing my cock since it's about as long and almost as thick.

Take a look at my gallery and you'll notice that I'm always comparing.

I'm a sick, perverted bastard :biggrin1:

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm always looking around for things that are about as big as my cock. And I thought I was the only one!

I keep a maglite near my computer desk in case of a power outage and since I'm a little thicker than the handle, I always look at it and can't believe my cock is actually that big. I look down and it doesn't seem that big to me but when I compare it to something and then look at the same thing by itself then I'm amazed that that's how big it looks from a another person's perpective. I can't even see a person drink a medium soda from a fast food place without picturing my cock since it's about as long and almost as thick.

Take a look at my gallery and you'll notice that I'm always comparing.

I'm a sick, perverted bastard :biggrin1:
I had a female friend in college who used to mention the maglite comparison and just say “there’s no way she would love any something that size inside her”. I never did tell her that I was that size!! Wish I would have!!

D

deleted716371

Have made the same reflections quite a few times. Objects that look way bigger than I consider my cock. It's quite amazing to realize it's actually the other way around. :)

hugehungyogi

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Have made the same reflections quite a few times. Objects that look way bigger than I consider my cock. It's quite amazing to realize it's actually the other way around. :)
I have the exact same experience