Ever see any famous men naked?

phonehome

Superior Member
Media

rckhrdstd said:​

I pissed next to Adam Kinzinger (GOP Congressman). Stole a few looks. Big meaty cock. View attachment 61856141
Adam Kinzinger
Hot guy, and a sane Republican !
Unfortunately not running for re-election 'cause he can't fight the current GOP insanity.
Also had a LOT to do with IL loosing a House seat as result of the 2020 Census and his district being eliminated as result of that

a_3

Admired Member
Media
I

rckhrdstd said:​

I pissed next to Adam Kinzinger (GOP Congressman). Stole a few looks. Big meaty cock. View attachment 61856141
Adam Kinzinger
Hot guy, and a sane Republican !
Unfortunately not running for re-election 'cause he can't fight the current GOP insanity.
In my fantasies, I’m in a hotel room in DC, get onto Grindr and hook up with a guy with a hairy muscled body. When we arrive, he turns out to be Adam Kinzinger. We kiss passionately, the clothes fly off and soon he is fucking me doggy style. I can see his handsome face and hot body in the mirror. After five minutes, he cums and is about to leave but I ask him to stay a bit longer. He lies on the bed and I rub his amazing body and kiss it all over. I then tweak his nipples and suck on them. This gets him hard again so I then sit on his dick and ride him until our simultaneous orgasm, mine completely hands free.

Lionsden

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I

In my fantasies, I’m in a hotel room in DC, get onto Grindr and hook up with a guy with a hairy muscled body. When we arrive, he turns out to be Adam Kinzinger. We kiss passionately, the clothes fly off and soon he is fucking me doggy style. I can see his handsome face and hot body in the mirror. After five minutes, he cums and is about to leave but I ask him to stay a bit longer. He lies on the bed and I rub his amazing body and kiss it all over. I then tweak his nipples and suck on them. This gets him hard again so I then sit on his dick and ride him until our simultaneous orgasm, mine completely hands free.
I am not surprised that he is the target of so many guy's attention. Everytime he is on a talk show, my feelings surface yet again. He recently became a father. Again ?
I would be surprised if his political career is finished !

Mattie2022

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just came across this thread!

I hooked up with a NFL player in summer 2018 (won't say his name due to NDA), and have been hooking up with another NFL player from a different team off and on since October 2021 (can't say his name either). To avoid getting myself in trouble, I won't mention his team, but I have seen 4 of his teammates naked (3 black, 1 white) since I was lucky to train with them twice just before the holidays. All were circumcised. The black players all had pubes, and the white players (my guy included) were both trimmed. They all have nice bodies with (limp) dicks that are more or less proportionate to their bodies. I hate the stereotype, but it rang true: The black guys were the biggest. One was easily 7 inches limp and had probably the biggest low-hanging nuts I've ever seen in person. It flopped around when he walked to/from the showers.

Interestingly, my guy has the smallest limp dick on the surface (about 5 inches limp), but he also has very big thighs which I think makes his dick look smaller than it is. He's grows to over 8 inches hard and about 6 inches thick though, so it is a very nice and fulfilling size.

The NFL player from 2018 was probably just under 8 inches and compared with my current guy and the others I've seen, he was the smallest despite having the biggest body by far (he's over 6'5). The sex was great, though not particularly mindblowing. What I liked most about him was his physical size and he was very dominating and liked missionary, so it was that weird but euphoric sense of feeling protected and completely safe from the world when he was on top of me.

As far as other famous guys go, I randomly saw Erik Johnson of the Colorado Avalanche (NHL) at a bathroom in DC several years ago. As I was walking in, his teammates Tyson Barrie and Nate Mackinnon were walking out. He was finishing up peeing, but he was easily over 6 inches limp and quite thick too. It was all the more impressive because he was wearing a big top coat which of course obscures true size, so in reality he's even bigger than that. The only way to describe it is big, white, and fleshy lol. He's circumcised with a big, pinkish helmet. Seeing him milk and shake out the rest of his piss when he finished was one of the hottest unintentionally sexy things I've ever seen, and I've jacked off numerous times replaying it in my mind. He's been at the top of my "wish I could fuck" dream list ever since.

View attachment 61394761 View attachment 61394771
You're lucky to only see famous hung guys naked.

Reactions: thom_green2003

JoeRoscoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I

Ugh, Kinzinger is so, so hot. Everything about him is sex on a stick, including his voice and his facial expressions. I want him inside me so bad.

Reactions: twfarrell

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've told stories about two that I've seen .. one is definitely more famous than the other. But I didn't tell the story the incredibly famous hockey player I saw. I was 18-19 at the time and worked in a hotel. He was staying there. I was with security when he got a call regarding the hockey player. So I followed him. This hockey player got extremely drunk and returned to the hotel. He ended up whipping it out and started helicoptering it as he walked towards us and then started peeing on the wall.

I felt bad for my friend, the security guard. He was a life long fan and was so excited to meet him, and then this is how he met his hero.