Ever seen a male celebrity penis?

pradagreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh my gosh...

i think i am pretty luck yesterday...
i never thought i bang into someone else in the washroom...
and he stood beside me...and we pee at the same time..
not his outlook attract me to stare at him at first..
its his cock...
fucking huge and hairy...

then i look up...
i just realised he look like someone else...keep thinking of his name..
then i just aware..he is not superb famous...
but gorgeous enough to make me have fancy fucking imagination..
he is Chris Pratt..
you guy know about him..
he is hot...i think probably i saw his cock first...

did you guy saw any male celebrity cock before..
mind to share?

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG he is hot:

Questions

1. was he cut or uncut

2. did you speak to with him

3. did he see you looking

4. If so what was his reaction

5 Did he stand there shaking his cock for some time after he had finished peeing.

6. anything else your dying to tell us ............if you know what I mean

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Does a MLB player count? If so, then it is Josh hamilyon, plays for Texas Rangers but was drafted by the Devil Rays. I was reporter his first year out of school. Had the pleasure of seeing him in the locker room almost everyday. Dude has a schlong that is an easy 7" soft and a head that is bigger than any cock head I have ever seen, even on a hard cock. He was kind of shy, was only 19 yo, and would walk to and from shower with towel wrapped around him. But at the locker they all gotta dry off his meat would just fucking swing and hang, esp. when he put a foot up on the bench to dry his legs and feet off, the thing would just swing and sway. One hot dude.

nick4zz

Cherished Member
Media
Have seen a few

Robert Lindsay (UK Actor "My Family" BBC), not a very nice dick, in proportion but smallish, slightly odd dark colour, uncut slight overhang.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Lindsay_(actor)

Matt Grant (The Bachelor London Calling ABC). Seen him naked in the showers many times. Very nice toned body and cute bubble but. Dick average size although maybe a bit chunky, uncut no overhang.
Matt Grant - Pictures, Rumors Matt Grant Updated

Tom Fletcher (Mc Fly UK Band). not especially big dick may be slightly shorter than average, very pale white skin, uncut no overhang/
Tom Fletcher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mathew Horne (Gavin and Stacey BBC), could only see his shaft which was hairy. Looked reasonable size but not huge.
Mathew Horne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lembik Opik (Lib Dem MP), Don't think he really qualifies but the he had a fair sized uncut dick
Liberal Democrats - Lembit Opik

Anthony Mundine (Australian Boxer), average size cock loosely cut. His mum was waiting outside the toilet for him, bless.
Anthony Mundine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can't remember any more, sure there are some.

Reactions: JonKramerJG

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
I saw Eliot Spitzers dick. I found him pretty fuckin hot in a daddy kind of way.
He stood like, a foot back from the urinal when he was pissing so I look of course. Big big dick on that dude. cut and big head. kept his balls out while he was pissing for some reason. That whore he was with was pretty lucky !
i actually couldn't finish pissing cuz i was getting a hard on.

Reactions: hornygrande

luvbigdik2

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if you consider a local tv station on-air reporter/newscaster a celebrity,
then I have had contact. I know of three tv personalities I have either
seen naked or messed around with at my local gym. It's kind of a thrill
to watch them doing the news and know that I have seen them naked
and know what their cock looks like. Nobody has a clue tuning in what
these guys do in the lockeroom. Only one of these guys, I think, is still
on TV. The one guy regularly cruises the sauna and steamroom for
action. He's tall, lean and has a nice eight hard inches

here in San Diego

jl

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ditto the local on-air personality post, there is a TV weather guy in the Boston area who I used to see at the gym all the time, very nice body, nice cock, nice guy, certainly gay. It was strange because he looked very average on TV, his body is very nicely defined in real life but when presenting the weather and wearing a suit you couldn't tell.

ItalianShowOff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was last year, sometime in the late summer. I was at Fenway, enjoying a game of baseball. After drinking quite a many beers, I headed to the john. It was in the middle of a play, so it was basicallly empty. I had just let my dick out when I heard the door open, and guess who walks in?
Ben Affleck, in the flesh.
I tried to act casually, but to be totally honest, he's one of my favorite celeb hunks. For some reason, he walked up right next to me, and we started having a conversation. He's actually a cool guy, a bit cocky though. He was looking mighty fine. And he's got a pretty nice soft dick, quite thick. I had to get out of there though; I started to get hard and he was just pissing, his nice dick flopping around!

walker12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was last year, sometime in the late summer. I was at Fenway, enjoying a game of baseball. After drinking quite a many beers, I headed to the john. It was in the middle of a play, so it was basicallly empty. I had just let my dick out when I heard the door open, and guess who walks in?
I tried to act casually, but to be totally honest, he's one of my favorite celeb hunks. For some reason, he walked up right next to me, and we started having a conversation. He's actually a cool guy, a bit cocky though. He was looking mighty fine. And he's got a pretty nice soft dick, quite thick. I had to get out of there though; I started to get hard and he was just pissing, his nice dick flopping around!

Dude...you are so lucky...Ben Affleck is my favorite celeb hunk as well...I agree with you...if it would have been me, I would have had to get out of there as well.

cudabuff

Sexy Member
Media
I did one of the CA Aids Rides about 10 years ago and walked out of the shower trailer stalls smak into Dan Butler from Frasier ( Dan Butler Photos - TV.com) He had a nice cock, kinda on the thick side. He didn't seem shy in the least and toweled himself off without covering his cock very much. He definitely saw me looking at it. I probably should have offered to just put it in my mouth : )

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did one of the CA Aids Rides about 10 years ago and walked out of the shower trailer stalls smak into Dan Butler from Frasier ( Dan Butler Photos - TV.com) He had a nice cock, kinda on the thick side. He didn't seem shy in the least and toweled himself off without covering his cock very much. He definitely saw me looking at it. I probably should have offered to just put it in my mouth : )

Woof. I'm envious.

The only one I've seen belongs to the man who calls himself "America's Romantic Piano Sensation."

Meh.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

you're way hotter than ben affleck!

mark115

Cherished Member
Media

so was he cut/uncut?
give more details!