Ever seen a male celebrity penis?

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
No...I was not bragging, far from it actually! And I'm not a prick. Why not judge a person after you met them, not before, you make friends and acquaintances better that way. I was simply stating a fact as it is...you can call a duck a goose, but it's still a duck, so your bitter diatribes are certainly not needed.

I never outed him...I said he would be making a statement later but was deciding on an appropriate course and time. Nothing whatsoever was discussed about his coming out or going in or being straight or being gay....

You know what Chance1826.. you're a prick..

If 'Jon' is meant to be your friend, then you should have a bit more respect for him than bragging that you know him, and mentioning him on here, as for your statement "I will not violate his privacy" too late.. you have just outed him, and told everyone he has a small cock..

I actually work in tv, and have friends who are famous, but I would never ever mention them up on here, because I actually do appreciate their privacy!

Last edited:

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
nobody cares, this thread is called "ever seen a male celebrity penis" so obviously we're not concerned with their privacy. matter of fact, it's not "know if a celeb is gay or straight" so, frankly, i don't really care about that either.

can we get back to talking about their penises....

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks...and I am concerned about privacy...but lets get back to the thread.

nobody cares, this thread is called "ever seen a male celebrity penis" so obviously we're not concerned with their privacy. matter of fact, it's not "know if a celeb is gay or straight" so, frankly, i don't really care about that either.

can we get back to talking about their penises....

tousnu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ditto the local on-air personality post, there is a TV weather guy in the Boston area who I used to see at the gym all the time, very nice body, nice cock, nice guy, certainly gay. It was strange because he looked very average on TV, his body is very nicely defined in real life but when presenting the weather and wearing a suit you couldn't tell.
Name please (or at least the channel lol)

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Forgive the oxymoron, but ...
... I saw a Canadian celebrity once.

Was that before Ms. Anderson completely finished her transgender surgery from Peter to Pamela? :biggrin1:

Stephen Harper has a button-sized pee pee! But hey, as long as it works . . . .

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I semi-met JTT at a Carl's Jr. in Hollywood a looong time ago. I don't know what he ordered because I think he's a vegatarian, but I remember being geeked about it. I was sooo hot for him when I was 9.

Reactions: Jmac90

n1rvana68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I took a piss next to Mathew Broderick at a baseball game, saw a slight glance, looked pretty thick.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
He is a vegetarian to this day. Carl's Jr., really...that would be quite funny. Their known for their burgers, not their vegetarian meals. His mom is also a vegetarian, but Joel, is not. We were real young back than, just hitting puberty...that's a scary thought! I was living with my parents at that time in the in Hidden Hills, Ca.

I semi-met JTT at a Carl's Jr. in Hollywood a looong time ago. I don't know what he ordered because I think he's a vegatarian, but I remember being geeked about it. I was sooo hot for him when I was 9.

Last edited:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Rod Stewarts band mates the original ones.
We had them running through the "La Cite' Hotel in Montreal in my negligee's!
Carmine Appice, was the drummer then. Billy Peek on guitar and a little skinny kid who was new to the band on piano.
C.B.:saevil: