Ever seen a male celebrity penis?

hp6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You know what Chance1826.. you're a prick..

If 'Jon' is meant to be your friend, then you should have a bit more respect for him than bragging that you know him, and mentioning him on here, as for your statement "I will not violate his privacy" too late.. you have just outed him, and told everyone he has a small cock..

I actually work in tv, and have friends who are famous, but I would never ever mention them up on here, because I actually do appreciate their privacy!

Here, Here!!!!
Not cool Chance. Just because you are out and proud, doesn't meant that you get the privilege to out everyone else! How he chooses to live his life is his business. I'm sure he thinks of you as a friend! Won't he be happy to see his name as well as his dick size plastered on LPSG.
Thanks Chance!!!!!

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw Jack p Shepard (David Platt) from corrie in the gym changing area............ quite large and tightly cut!

God, on first read I thought you meant Dr Jack Shephard from LOST, AKA Matthew Fox.(My Avatar)....I wouldn't mind seeing his schlong. I have afew false naked shots but it would be great to see the real thing.

A bit of a redundant title for this thread. Anyone ever seen a female celebrity penis?

LOL, True! No such thing as female penises.
Mind you, I have met a few male cunts:biggrin1:

bjacobs694u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was at the urinal next to Glenn Beck in San Antonio this past Wednesday. Didn't know who he was, since I'm not a news hound. But I asked around, so I know it was him. Very thick, cut and about 5.5 soft, very hairy bush, dark blonde, and larger than average balls.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you are in L.A. Get a day pass to work out at Sports Club L.A. You'll see just about every celebrity guy and jock in L.A. in the steam and showers there.
Where is this located {storing it in the memory banks for my next LA visit...}?

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw Eliot Spitzers dick. I found him pretty fuckin hot in a daddy kind of way.
He stood like, a foot back from the urinal when he was pissing so I look of course. Big big dick on that dude. cut and big head. kept his balls out while he was pissing for some reason. That whore he was with was pretty lucky !
i actually couldn't finish pissing cuz i was getting a hard on.

Awesome! Much as I dislike Mr. Spitzer, I'm not surprised he's hung. He's really just, overall, kind of a dick.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you are in L.A. Get a day pass to work out at Sports Club L.A. You'll see just about every celebrity guy and jock in L.A. in the steam and showers there.

You mean the former "Sports Connection" in WeHo? Formerly known as "Sports Erection"?

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was at the urinal next to Glenn Beck in San Antonio this past Wednesday. Didn't know who he was, since I'm not a news hound. But I asked around, so I know it was him. Very thick, cut and about 5.5 soft, very hairy bush, dark blonde, and larger than average balls.

Conservative cock. I like that.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Where is this located {storing it in the memory banks for my next LA visit...}?

You mean the former "Sports Connection" in WeHo? Formerly known as "Sports Erection"?
Sports Club L.A. is different. It's on Sepulveda Blvd., just south of Santa Monica Blvd, in West L.A. There's also one in Beverly Hills now, which could have some interesting prospects too. Originally, it was the high-end gym in L.A., and has now chained out all over the place. They keep trying to get me to join. Hmm, now that I know, I should take them up on their "come check us out for a week" free passes they send. :tongue:

The Sports Club/LA - Los Angeles - Club Overview

latinvoyeur78

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh my gosh...

i think i am pretty luck yesterday...
i never thought i bang into someone else in the washroom...
and he stood beside me...and we pee at the same time..
not his outlook attract me to stare at him at first..
its his cock...
fucking huge and hairy...

then i look up...
i just realised he look like someone else...keep thinking of his name..
then i just aware..he is not superb famous...
but gorgeous enough to make me have fancy fucking imagination..
he is Chris Pratt..
you guy know about him..
he is hot...i think probably i saw his cock first...

did you guy saw any male celebrity cock before..
mind to share?

OMG! For real?! cut/uncut? The guy is HOT!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Does a pro baseball player count? Well he is a pro now and was on the Devil Rays farm team when I knew him. Anyway, it is Josh Hamilton. Dude is HUNG like a damn horse. Easy 7" cut with the biggest head I have ever seen, soft or hard. Was kind of a shy guy but I got to interview him a few times, usually he was wearing atowel but a ew times while he was drying offf etc. He was in no way a show off but realized a locker room is a locker room. Regret I never asked him anything about his size but was not the time or place. He actually sent me a copy of his new book, loved that he remembered me, I was pretty good to him inmy articles and what he was going through with his frsutration of going direct from high school to the farm team and not the pros. He went off the deep end with drugs for a while but has really gotten his act together. Look for some pics of him in his uniform, you will see what I mean by the size of his bulge, yes he's wearing a cup but compare him to the other players who are also wearing a cup, the dude has one huge and beautiful cock.

Now I have a new baseball player crush, thanks hungtoomuch!

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Many years ago in the men's toilets at an afterparty in London, I had the misfortune (in my opinion) of Robbie Williams swinging his dick around whilst gesturing towards me after just pissing. He then proceeded to try and grab my dick while I was still pissing at the urinal, which I did not find charming at all. I shoved him away and told him to fuck off, and he was very reluctant to stop, and continued to say very obnoxious and assuming things.

Maybe this would have been a Robbie fan's wet dream, but not fucking mine! Now if it had been Sean William Scott in the toilet's with me, I may have been the one swinging my dick around in his direction!

EDIT

Oh, I've also seen Matt Millburn's cock in the showers, as I go to the same gym as him and let me just say, modest but attractive cock and an AMAZING body. Matt played Joe in Hollyoaks and was not what I'd call very attractive then, but he has worked his shit out now and is fucking GORGEOUS as can be seen in the San Miguel advert he did. He also makes some very interesting faces and noises while weight lifting.

Last edited:

D_Dom_Focker

Experimental Member
Media
Many years ago in the men's toilets at an afterparty in London, I had the misfortune (in my opinion) of Robbie Williams swinging his dick around whilst gesturing towards me after just pissing. He then proceeded to try and grab my dick while I was still pissing at the urinal, which I did not find charming at all. I shoved him away and told him to fuck off, and he was very reluctant to stop, and continued to say very obnoxious and assuming things.

Maybe this would have been a Robbie fan's wet dream, but not fucking mine! Now if it had been Sean William Scott in the toilet's with me, I may have been the one swinging my dick around in his direction!

EDIT

Oh, I've also seen Matt Millburn's cock in the showers, as I go to the same gym as him and let me just say, modest but attractive cock and an AMAZING body. Matt played Joe in Hollyoaks and was not what I'd call very attractive then, but he has worked his shit out now and is fucking GORGEOUS as can be seen in the San Miguel advert he did. He also makes some very interesting faces and noises while weight lifting.

Is Matt cut or uncut?