Ever seen a politician?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by nychris, Nov 9, 2008.

1. nychris

nychris New Member

Has anyone ever seen a politicians johnson?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Just class presidents in school.

3. ElDorado77

ElDorado77 New Member

Albums:
    not that i can remember

4. Golfbuddy

Golfbuddy Member

The soon to be ex-representative from Arizona: Rick Renzi. He was a bartender at a bar I frequented in Flagstaff. He was also captain of the university football team and wasn't shy about walking around the locker room nude. When he was young, he had a body and face like a Roman god. He was quite the Adonis back then. Straight as an arrow. Too bad he wasn't a more honest politician.

5. T-Lex

T-Lex Member

Albums:
    Didn't know who Rick Renzi was, so I had to look him up. He is pretty hot!

[​IMG]

6. nychris

nychris New Member

I couldn't care less about his body and I'm not the Roman god type. How was his cock?

7. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

A friend's next door neighbor is a local politician and a really nice guy (so I'm not saying who he is). One of the first times I was at my friend's house we were sitting talking in his living room and after it got dark the kitchen light next door went on and the neighbor was suddenly standing at the counter/table. He had a really nice body and a GREAT ass; he didn't turn around fare enough to get a few of his bulge, but the partial side view was noticeable. I then fucked my friend to take care of my hard-on.

8. midlifebear

Gold Member

I had the misfortune to have borin' Orrin Hatch (R-Senator from Ewetaw) stand next to me a the urinals in Orson Spencer Hall at the University of Ewtaw one evening. He was a commentator on a political discussion at that university's political center. Very small. Although he's very tall. He's also very spooky looking -- as in the X Files type of spooky.

9. ElDorado77

ElDorado77 New Member

Albums:
    wow rick renzi is hot! what did hid cock look like????

10. Golfbuddy

Golfbuddy Member

Like a Roman statue: average. Not small, but not huge. Cut. Too bad the publicity pix don't use ones of him from college days. He's put on a lot of weight. His hair was jet black, and he had a generous amount on his chest.

11. ElDorado77

ElDorado77 New Member

Albums:
    hot! most roman statues aren't average though.... they're tiny.

12. nychris

nychris New Member

Much prefer him with some meat and gray.

13. edonline

Gold Member

Aren't there any members from New Jersey who saw ex-Governor McGreevey at one of the NJ Turnpike rest stops? :smile:

14. jakedavis

jakedavis New Member

Rick Renzi is so sexy. He is a beefy hunky God, and I want to worship him.

15. dbd1830

dbd1830 Active Member

Not an elected official, but I saw former White House spokesman Jay Carney in a gym locker room in DC in the 1990s, when he was working as a writer for Time Magazine. He looked bigger than average, which might explain how he got a beauty like Claire Shipman to marry him.

16. licoddi

licoddi Member

I did. High level ones.

17. dykenberger

dykenberger New Member

I have several years ago while living in Tucson...and, he happens to be a family friend. I had heard the rumors about his size growing up with his sons and never gave it any thought until I was more mature and became curious. He at the time I saw him was a House Rep. for a district in Pima County, AZ. I was staying with he and his wife while attending college at the U of A when he had walked out of his bedroom one morning in tighty whiteys going to the kitchen, and I happened to get a good side view of the outline of his cock as it bulged to the left side and curled back toward his body.
    Move forward two years later, I was at the family house having dinner one evening when everyone decided to take a dip in the backyard pool. I was in the master bedroom bath changing when he came in to do the same. He had turned his back to me wen he dropped his underwear, but I could not stop starring when I saw the huge cock that hung between his legs from a backside view. It looked like a huge rope from a Navy ship and was perfect with a large full head, thick shaft and average looking balls.
    It was all I could do to not reach up and grab it. Amazing !
    I uttered a "wow" that I thought he did not hear, but he turned sideways as he was putting on his trunks, smirked at me, and slowly stuffed that huge meat club away. (sadly it happened in the days before cell phone cameras)
    I still get hard today thinking about that huge cock. He is now well into his 70's, but I am sure it is still a sight to behold.

Draft saved Draft deleted