Ever seen a real grower

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Avy Avy, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Avy Avy

Avy Avy New Member

I was wondering if you guys could tell me about some of the most amazing or surprising growers you have seen. From small dick to at least average or more.

Given the wrong conditions, being ill, tired or cold my penis can get embarrassingly tiny. This also happens for some reason if I have to use the restroom really bad. However given the right conditions I've gotten plenty of sleep, I've been exercising consistently like doing cardio and I'm seriously aroused I can be nearly 7 inches.

First time I did anything with a girl, it was just before I got the flu. I was starting to feel bad that night but I took my opportunity to fool around. My penis was limp and small and she remarked that she liked small. The next time we did something I was over my illness and feeling good and she asked what I had done to make it grow. I just reminded that I told her already that it gets bigger.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I've only ever been with growers, I like them. :smile: To me it's like Christmas morning, here's this lovely surprise package you have been gifted with, then WHAM! It gets bigger. :biggrin1: Who doesn't love that. :cool:

3. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

One time that always stands out (play on words!) - was changing at the beach. A guy came in - nothing extraordinary - in fact, was not interested. I glanced to see what looked like a stringbean for a dick. After I was finished putting on suit, I looked again - it became an eggplant!!! This is fact.

4. blkck87

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a Big grower u could say... my penis can go from about 3.5" soft, for example like after playing sports, sick, etc... to 8" when I'm hard... but usually i'm about 5" soft..

5. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a pretty decent grower too. I'm normally 4-ish when soft, less when cold or something, and I'm a tad under 8 hard.

I also remember reading a post on this site a while back by a guy who claimed to go from 1" soft to 6" hard.

6. Dakid929

Dakid929 New Member

Albums:
    I go from 4 to 7 so not much of a grower here. But my best friend is tiny soft (he likes to whip it out a lot)one night he slept over when I woke up he had morning wood sticking out his boxers while sleeping i just starred at it in amazement it was easily 8x6. I mentioned it to him he laughed and said he knew it was big.

7. D_Momona_Musubi

D_Momona_Musubi New Member

I'm a grower.

8. lpsgjwalker

lpsgjwalker Member

I'm generally about 2" soft :-( but 6-1/2 - 7" hard :)

9. Avy Avy

Avy Avy New Member

That's about like me.

10. rsparky

rsparky Member

Albums:
    i'm a grower.....wish i was a shower :rolleyes:
    soft 3-4"
    hard 7-7.5"

11. bigwhitedick

bigwhitedick New Member

the best example i could come up with is myself. most of the time, my soft dick is 4 1/2" to 5". but on certain days it looks like a childs, maybe its the weather or when you go swimming that makes it smaller, but one afternoon in the changing room, and i would estimate i was a 2 incher, and some guy walked in and got undressed, i got hard immediatly and as soon as all 7 inches came out, the guy next to me said he had never seen anything like that before, he couldnt get over it.

12. hoggindaz

hoggindaz New Member

i certainly fit in this category. i am noticing as i lose more and mor weight however, my penis both flaccid and erect is getting bigger! I said it before but i am absolutely tiny flaccid, it looks like a baby dick, especially on my large frame. i would estimate i am around 1.5-2x4 inches when soft and i am 7.5x6 when hard. when it gets really cold, or i just went swimming, i am probably just over an inch.

13. Avy Avy

Avy Avy New Member

Isn't that crazy how some people are just big all the time... while others turn into baby dicks at all the wrong times.

14. ILguy23

ILguy23 New Member

LOL, I think that might have been me! If not, mine does the same thing. It's really really tiny when it's totally soft, but gets to be just up over 6" fully erect.

I actually like it even though it's not a big cock overall because it's small and out of the way when I don't really need to be thinking about it, but it's a totally respectable size when I do!

I have tried many times to take a picture of it completely soft, but every time I get the idea to do it, I get turned on just enough to be at least somewhat semi. I need to get my girl to snap a shot while I'm sleeping or something! :biggrin1:

NJQT said this too "here's this lovely surprise package you have been gifted with, then WHAM! It gets bigger."

She's totally right. That amazing twitching feeling as it grows feels SO good when it grows for so long!

15. crossy

Gold Member

Mine more than doubles in length from 2" cold flaccid to 4.75 when incredibly erect.

16. Run7work2

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a major "grower" myself; once my dick has "grown" a lot, I become a "show - er." :smile: When I'm cold, stressed, or I have just finished a 4 or 5 mile run, my dick can get very small and unimpressive looking...probably as small as 2 inches; it is never more than 3 inches when totally flaccid. However, it grows and grows and grows phenominally....straight down and long while still soft, and then it angles up into a brick-hard boner! Guys who see me in the big, open, "gang" shower at the YMCA or sitting nude in the Y's sauna, steamroom, or on the side of the hot tub do a double-take when they see how much it grows because it still looks flaccid when hanging long and soft. There are often hot and fit gay/bi guys cruising at my YMCA, so when I get in the shower, sauna, steamroom, or hot tub, my dick quickly grows into its "hanging long" stage. In fact, I get turned on seeing them and usually my dick ends up half hard or brick-hard! Also, guys I date and get naked with are often surprised and shocked at the tremendous increase in size from completely flaccid to completedly hard. You can check out my LPSG profile pics to see my dick in its "hanging" and hard stages. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted