Ever Seen Another Guy Jack Off In Real Life?

Jay229

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my female neighbours opposite saw me jerking off a couple of nights ago. There was a gap in our front room curtain and she definitely saw. I could be wrong, but I think she was fingering herself on her sofa whilst looking at me wanking.
That would be hot did you watch her while u jerked off she definitely was was if she spotted you;)

regularguy31

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My college roommate used to JO almost every night, not sure how he thought he was getting away with it. I just turned over and didn’t watch . Now I might have watched or joined.
Earlier in life I jerked off with a cousin talking about his sister, she was a year older and hot as hell

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That would be hot did you watch her while u jerked off she definitely was was if she spotted you;)
They have nets up so couldn't see much but definitely saw hand movements in her tights. Yeah, I was trying my best to watch her whilst jerking off. After I came, she wait a couple minutes then turned the light off in the living room.

• Wow
Reactions: Fredyfx and Jay229

Jay229

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They have nets up so couldn't see much but definitely saw hand movements in her tights. Yeah, I was trying my best to watch her whilst jerking off. After I came, she wait a couple minutes then turned the light off in the living room.
Mmm I’ve never experienced that it’s gota get you really hard knowing someone is watching;)

Reactions: Ryan2017

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mmm I’ve never experienced that it’s gota get you really hard knowing someone is watching;)
It does, turns me on knowing someone is watching me. Must be something about that particular house because one of the previous people who lived there used to watch me jerking off. He then used to jerk himself off as well.

We had a new neighbour move in a few doors down from that particular house and the new guy has definitely seen me jerking off by my bedroom window. He looked right over and caught me at it :laughing:

Jay229

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It does, turns me on knowing someone is watching me. Must be something about that particular house because the previous person who lived there (a guy with wife and kids) used to watch me jerking off and he used to jerk himself off as well.
Damn I need neighbors like that I’d always be on the lookout;)

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Id love to do that even have one of them signals u to go over to them I’d be down to rub one out together if I was horny;)
That would be fun. If you were my neighbour, I'm sure we'd be wank buddies :p

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last night on the train. GF and I were seated near the middle door. Skeezy dude gets on at the front, barefoot and holding a lit cigarette, obviously chemically impaired. Walks past us a ways, turns around, and stands in the aisle near us. GF was looking at her phone, I was avoiding eye contact with skeezy dude, but saw in the window reflection his hand was down his pants.

We both noticed about the same time, and moved to another area with more passengers. I could just see skeezy dude from our new seats. He laid down in the floor, on his side, his legs across the aisle. Anyone wanting to go between sections would have to encounter him and his filthy bare feet.

We mutually decided we didn't want our NYE ruined by skeezy dude, so we didn't report him; spending our evening giving details to transit police wasn't our idea of a fun time. She is former NYC Transit so she knew what speaking up would set in motion. Also nearly every transit cop was already on duty establishing a conspicuous presence on all the rail platforms (except the one where skeezy dude boarded, which is the only underground station in the system so they couldn't sit in their vehicles with red-and-blues going).