Ever seen any well hung asians?

NiceanNormal: I was just wondering if anyone has actually seen any well hung asians.... I know a friend of mine, he was full chinese and you could just see the bulge in his pants! :eek:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yup, one who showers in the open showers at the YMCA ranks right up there with the big boys with his flaccid cock. I think because of the usual stigma re. Asians' size, he makes a point out of showing his by taking long, long showers.

Reactions: coffinhack

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, one thing could be flaccid vs. erect. A long flaccid penis radiates more heat. Of course, it can also be an annoyance in a cold environment, even get frostbite. After all, among men, only homosexuals typically see a lot of erections.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well-hung Asians that I've seen: two Israelis, three Indians, one Afghani, one Iranian, two Lebanese and one Pakistani. There was also an Armenian dude at school that I never saw naked, but either he was hung, or there was a python stowing away in his jeans.

Seeking_SuperHung: I've seen tons of well-hung Asians... but never one of Oriental descent.

The decently-endowed ones have all been East-Asian (MidEast) or South Asian (Indian/Pakistani).

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Seeking_SuperHung@Jul 19 2004, 08:06 AM
I've seen tons of well-hung Asians... but never one of Oriental descent.

The decently-endowed ones have all been East-Asian (MidEast) or South Asian (Indian/Pakistani).
Um, wouldn't east be like China or Korea? The Levant would be west.

pmpn8ez

Just Browsing
Media
Nice wake up there DMW...not many people realise that Asians are inclusive of all of those different folks. Proving yet once again...very little slips by you. :)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by pmpn8ez@Jul 22 2004, 03:37 PM
"Nice wake up there DMW...not many people realise that Asians are inclusive of all of those different folks. Proving yet once again...very little slips by you."
Yes ! I thought that, too!

Nice work, DMW. :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, on the other end of the spectrum, there's this Korean troll on usenet (He trolls lots of newsgroups.) who's obsessed with "big fat white penis power". His name's Leo Lee, also known as Randy Kim, Red Cloud, and a dozen other names.

oriental-lad

Experimental Member
Media
I'm oriental as you see from the name. Haven't seen any hung asians, but only see my brother. I'm a small 2-3" flaccid, 5.5" hard, but 5.5-6" thick, which is a surprise to some. My brother I've only seen flaccid, but is at least 5" soft, but who knows if he's a shower only, or a grower too?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 26 2004, 12:05 PM
Yes, I'm afraid "troll" is the universal language.
Yeah, well, I had to laugh when he morphed his ID to "Red Cloud": Red Cloud was an apple who basically set the trend of US-appointed puppet dictators.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Carolina@Jul 28 2004, 11:00 AM
No, but I've seen William Hung...the Asians can have him back.
I already made that pun about John Ashcroft singing like William Hung. "Let the eagle soar"

bonerwatch

Experimental Member
Media
Have definitely seen enough Asians to dispel the myth that they are all lacking in the penis department. In fact, some Japanese men I've seen are very nicely hung with beautifully shaped cocks and nice round balls. Have not seen any 10 inchers (I think most of those are either AA or Latin) but definitely some nice thick 8 inch Asians.