Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a roommate that used blue flannel sheets and I saw precum and legit cum stains on them many times. Also precum stains on his underwear (yes, I went looking through his dirty clothes). He apparently leaked like a faucet!

Cosmicsex

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a roommate that used blue flannel sheets and I saw precum and legit cum stains on them many times. Also precum stains on his underwear (yes, I went looking through his dirty clothes). He apparently leaked like a faucet!
Same here! Mostly on his underwear though, always a glob of fresh cum on the right side! Super hot, i sometimes think he leaves them on the floor on purpose

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My cousin has three teenage boys. She is always complaining about the cum stains in their laundry. Plus in her hubbys boxers.
She says her oldest 17 must be obsessed with j/o as he is the worst. She even removed their bed comforters as they were cum stained like a cheap hotel linens!
So I told her to get used to it! But by removing the comforters the sheets will now be cum stained.

D

deleted300444

I don't think I have noticed on others...but often I wonder if they noticed on mine ....I wear white briefs. Some are sparkling white, while others although washed and bleeched have some obvious wear, cum stains, or "Peter Tracks" as I like to call it.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you do when you see your own cum stains on something you have worn and it is laundry day. I remember last week my boyfriend doing the darks. I had a pair of biking pants (black. The long ones with zippers at the ankles). I was literally taking them off and noticed the cum on them. They obviously needed washing, but I also knew my boyfriend would see the cum. I just gave them to him and smiled. He didn't say anything.

jackmyjock

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Today i was so horny and couldn't seem to get any privacy. I was supposed to go run a few errands but I was lagging. In hopes to shoot before I left the house. Luckily my roommate went to the store and I finally had my chance to stroke it. I knew I was horny, but it was also my second or third load of the day so I didn't expect to cum so easily or as much as I did. It hit my black t-shirt and had a few wet spots on the crotch area of my jeans. I changed shirts but I left the cum on the jeans. If anyone notices... It's because they are looking for it

xxsweet_spunkxx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A friend from work came over one day to drink and smoke, and he was wearing black jeans, and he had obvious cum stains on his pants. I didn't bring it up. He isn't my type, he's not unnatractive or ugly by anymeans, but not my type, but with drinking and smoking I was willing to do something if he wanted to. He never came on to me, and I never came on to him either, and I'm glad nothing ever happened, but his cum stains were super obvious.