Ever Seen Someone Naked Who Didn't Know You Were Looking?

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Several times.

One time, in college, I was looking out the window and my gf and I saw my sister's best friend changing through the tiny dorm window. We didn't mean to look, but it just happened. We called my sister and told her what we were seeing. A moment later, the friend's curtain closed very quickly (my sister called her, I assume). And the shades were never opened again.

Same college, a few years earlier. Friend invited me up to his dorm just to show me that he could see the women across the way naked most nights. We sat around a lot and finally saw them through their dorm window. I felt horrible and guilty about it, even though they were showing off to about 20 rooms across the courtyard, either by accident or not.

On a family vacation, I saw my wife's sister change into a swimsuit behind a partially closed door. I only saw her bare back and they very tip of her butt crack, but it was the most exciting moment; I almost fainted.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Another college story from many years ago. I lived in a dorm that was like a squared-off "C" and I had three roommates in a second-story room. Each room had large windows in front that looked down over the courtyard. I was walking toward the building one morning and looked up at our window. One of my roommates had just showered and was standing in the middle of the front room toweling off. Standing back far enough that he never thought anyone could see from outside. Especially on the second floor. Well, somehow he was in just the right spot where I could see him clearly. He was a small kid with a rather small cock. I watched as he dried off. His little dick bouncing around. It took me by surprise that he was so visible. I thought about not telling him but decided to warn him to stand a lot father back in the room next time or he'd be putting on a show for others too.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
During my graduate school days I lived across the street from a couple who regularly had wild monkey sex right in front of the a large picture window. They had to have known and it was the one time I’ve been lucky enough to see this with people you actually liked looking at. Usually the random naked person is fat and ugly.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few times, but I will share two right now.
The first was in my college dorm. My room was the last one on the hall before the walkway turned and started a whole new hall. As a result I could easily see in the windows of the first couple of rooms of the next hall. One night I was sitting at my desk st the window and I had just turned off my desk lamp and there was little lighting my room. As I looked out the window thinking about the test I just studied for, I saw a guy in a window where he had just walked from the shower with a towel around his waist. He lowered the towel to the floor and walked around the room nude for about 10 minutes. I remember he kept cupping his junk and supporting it and then let go and then repeated it several times. He finally got dressed and the show was over.
The second sighting was a time I went to visit a friend and he had not heard me yell for him when I walked into his house. I couldn’t find him and I started up the stairs to his bedroom when I spotted him walking naked from a hall bathroom to his bedroom. He did not see me, so I turned and walked back downstairs and then yelled up the stairs again to let him know I had arrived. I had never seen this guy naked before; he always avoided the shower after a basketball game. After seeing his flaccid size, I think he may have been self conscious.

Several times.

One involved a married neighbor who would make it part of his nightly routine to go in his bathroom, wearing just his robe, and jerk off into the sink while his wife was in bed. Full lights on, and no curtains.

I had another neighbor whose university aged son would regularly bang his gf in front of their downstairs picture window. Sometimes the curtains were open, sometimes they were closed, but even closed they were sheer so you saw everything clearly anyway. He always ended their fuck session with her legs on his shoulders, pounding her while he was upright, then pulling out and jerking off on her.

Great jo material.

D

deleted1256061

My dad, I’ve seen him countless of times naked with him knowing but I’ve seen him naked twice on accident without him knowing and both of these times he was having some “fun” if you know what i mean, and I’ve seen a straight male friend naked, I feel like maybe he knows I saw him but he hasn’t said anything

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was working loss prevention at a time and I had a coworker come in out of the torrential rain. He'd walked from his house and was completely soaked. He told us he needed to change into his dry clothes which he kept a uniform in his locker. Our boss told him to take a roll of paper towels and his change of clothes and go into one of the stockrooms to change. Our stockrooms were setup in rows and you could go into the individual departments stock rooms and shut a door. Of course me and our boss knew that there were cameras placed above the doors to monitor activity in the stockrooms and to to catch internal theft. My coworker went into the men's stockroom and immediately stripped out of his wet clothes and started pacing the isle looking for hangers to hang his clothes on. After he hung his clothes up he took a few paper towels and started drying himself off. My boss and I were watching him and laughing the entire time. He came back into the office dry and my boss says to my coworker "Dylan you need to shave brother you hairy motherfcker." Dylan looked perplexed until he looked over at the monitor and saw the camera showing the empty stockroom that he had just left. Dylan was a prankster so this was a good way to get him back so he couldn't do anything but laugh at himself for getting caught slipping.

I've also seen my married neighbor quite a few times walking around in his upstairs bedroom nude and I've looked from my balcony and seen him in his backyard naked also. Nice older guy that gets a kick out of flaunting for his presumed gay young neighbor which is myself.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw a guy today who was in a dressing room at s department store. I could not see him directly, but I could see the mirror in his booth reflecting his image. He was nude and trying on shorts. He was about 20 and had a nice 6 inch hang flaccid. He also turned a little and I saw a nice bubble ass. Later, I saw him in line behind me at the checkout. I confess ! I undressed him in my mind since I had seen him nude about ten minutes earlier.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to work out at a YMCA in New York that had a sauna that looked directly across the drying room into one of the open shower rooms via a window in the door and a separate window next to the door. The sauna was pretty dark (only getting light through the windows, as I recall) and the drying room and shower was bright/fully-lit. The glass was tinted enough that you could only see out from the dark sauna. Therefore, you could sit in the sauna and stare to your heart's content, knowing that you were not making eye contact. I got to stare at plenty of hot guys' penises this way.

It was also great to be on the showering side of this situation, knowing that anytime I took a shower, my penis was on display for any voyeurs that might be sitting in that sauna

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you’ve ever worked or lived in a big city, you can relate. I worked for a while in a building in downtown Manhattan and saw a couple parade nude through their apartment everyday as they dressed. It became part of my morning coffee! After a couple of years I felt like I knew them!

Kyle Oliver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was on a school trip one time and one of my roommates would always shower, the come out in a towel to grab his stuff, before headed back in to get dressed.
I had come back in the room while he was in the shower and I was sitting in a chair on the far side of the room. Well without his glasses on, he can’t see far at all, so he came out of the shower in his towel like usual, but this time his cock was hard, being pressed down by the towel. After he got his stuff and he went back towards the bathroom, dropped the towel right before he went in showing off his super sexy bubble butt, and left me sitting in the chair practically jizzing myself.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was having dinner with a lesbian friend at a restaurant that was right across the street from a luxury condo apt. We were sitting by the window, when I looked out and saw a young attractive man enter his bedroom, which had a floor to ceiling window. He forgot to pull the drape and stood there nude. I gasped a bit, she turned to look and said," I didn't know this was dinner theater." He went over to his underwear drawer and put on white briefs. The he left the room. I don't remember what I had for dinner.

fcviewer

Admired Member
Media
A good friend of mine who lived on another street had the hottest dad in the neighborhood. Think late 1970s. He was good looking, wavy dark brown hair, thick mustache, athletic and in great shape — lifted weights in the garage, frequently out for runs early in the morning. He drove a Corvette. Whenever I’d see him in cut off jeans and no shirt — thick mat of dark hair on his well-defined chest and stomach — it was a good day. And to complete the look he wore a gold chain with a gold Italian horn. Total 1970s.

One day I was over at my friend’s house. It was just the two of us; his siblings were out and his parents were at work. We were hanging out and smoked a joint. While we were stoned we started playing hide and seek — one of us would go hide upstairs and the other would have to find the hidden one. The whole objective was simply to scare/startle the other one when found because we’d get cracked up and because we were stoned we’d both laugh really hard for several minutes. Sounds stupid, but it cracked us up when we were stoned. After a few rounds it was my turn again. I went upstairs and into the master bedroom and hid in the back of his mother’s walk-in closet. I left the sliding mirrored door open about a foot (as I’d found it) and squatted down in the dark in the back under hanging clothes. From the back of the closet I had a clear view of one side of the bed and straight into the master bath.

I had been squatting down for a few minutes and was about to get up and see what was going on with my friend when I heard him and his dad walking up the stairs! His dad had come home early. I had no time to get out of the closet and master bedroom so I just hung out in there. I heard his dad tell my friend that he’d be down after he changed. His dad walked into the master bedroom and shut the door. He placed his suit jacket on the bed then sat on the bed and took off his shoes and socks. He then stood up by the bed and took off his tie, belt, dress shirt and suit trousers. The whole time I had a clear view of him and was thinking, “Fuck! He’s stripping right in front of me. He’s so hot!” I was also nervous as hell that I would get caught. However that nervousness was somewhat cancelled out by the excitement of knowing I was about to see my friend’s dad naked. After taking off his suit trousers he stood up straight and faced the closet wearing his underwear — black bikini briefs. He was probably 12 feet in front of me — handsome face, muscular body, tan, dark chest and stomach hair, great legs, skimpy briefs and a big bulge. My heart was racing. He then started posing, flexing his muscles. I figured out he was looking at himself in the closet door mirrors, checking out his chest, shoulders, arms and legs. It was hot but also kind of funny knowing that he thought he was completely alone.

He then took of his briefs and there he was, completely naked. Fucking hot! Big, thick dick hanging out of his big dark bush, nice balls and a nice ass! He walked out of view and to his closet to hang up his suit, tie and belt. When he walked back into view he bent over in front of me to pick up his shirt, socks and bikini briefs — great shot of the back of his muscular legs, spread hairy ass crack and the back of his big cock and balls swinging between his legs. He walked into the bathroom and I could hear what sounded like him putting his clothes in a hamper. He then took a leak. After flushing he walked over to the walk-in shower which was straight in front of me across the room. He left the bathroom door open as he turned on the water and stepped in. If he had shut the bathroom door I could have left the closet and exited the master bedroom. But there was no way I could chance it with the bathroom door open. I had a raging hardon in my shorts from seeing his hot naked body and knowing that I was now going to watch him take a shower.

His dad washed his face, shampooed his hair, then arms, underarms, all the way down. But he came back to his cock. He put one hand onto the shower wall in front of him while his other hand started stroking his cock. I was like, “Holy shit, he’s going to jack off!” I slowly moved from a squatting position to sitting on several pairs of shoes as I watched my friend’s dad’s cock get big and hard. I was still feeling the buzz from the joint, was horny as hell and wanted to pull my dick out and stroke it while I watched his dad jack off. He stood up and played with his nipples while stroking his cock. I remember thinking that was so hot! He then leaned back up against the wall. His hand motion got faster and faster and he shot his load. He was fucking hot, watching him thrust through his hand as he shot his load. He then stood up and put his face under the water. I had a great profile view of his athletic body and his big hard dick pointing up about 120 degrees. He stood under the water until his cock started going soft. He then milked his dick dry and washed it again. He stepped out of the shower and dried off. He looked so hot walking from the bathroom — naked, freshly shower and his big, semi hard, spent dick swing between his legs. He went out of view while he got dressed and then walked by the closet I was in on his way out.

As I heard him walk down the stairs I slowly stepped out of the closet and then out into the hall way. I walked to my friend’s bedroom as I pulled out my tucked in shirt to hide my hardon. About five minutes later my friend came in and whispered, “Where have you been?” I told him I was hiding in the back of the closet when his dad came in to change and shower. We were still buzzed and laughed that I had to hang out in there the whole time. He was pretty cracked up knowing that I could have been caught. I did not tell him the closet door was open and that I saw his dad undress, flex in mirror wearing his bikini briefs, walk around naked, shower... and jack off! Nor did I tell him how hard my dick was thinking about sucking his dad’s big thick dick! We went downstairs and his dad said hello and said he didn’t know I was there. My friend said I had been upstairs in his room. I remember standing there thinking, “I just saw you jack off and it was fucking hot!” LOL I said I had to get home and excused myself.

As soon as I got home I went to my room and jacked off. Every time I saw my friend’s dad after that I thought about him in his black bikini briefs, flexing in front of the mirror, naked, jacking off in the shower and his big hard dick!

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
A good friend of mine who lived on another street had the hottest dad in the neighborhood. Think late 1970s. He was good looking, wavy dark brown hair, thick mustache, athletic and in great shape — lifted weights in the garage, frequently out for runs early in the morning. He drove a Corvette. Whenever I’d see him in cut off jeans and no shirt — thick mat of dark hair on his well-defined chest and stomach — it was a good day. And to complete the look he wore a gold chain with a gold Italian horn. Total 1970s.

One day I was over at my friend’s house. It was just the two of us; his siblings were out and his parents were at work. We were hanging out and smoked a joint. While we were stoned we started playing hide and seek — one of us would go hide upstairs and the other would have to find the hidden one. The whole objective was simply to scare/startle the other one when found because we’d get cracked up and because we were stoned we’d both laugh really hard for several minutes. Sounds stupid, but it cracked us up when we were stoned. After a few rounds it was my turn again. I went upstairs and into the master bedroom and hid in the back of his mother’s walk-in closet. I left the sliding mirrored door open about a foot (as I’d found it) and squatted down in the dark in the back under hanging clothes. From the back of the closet I had a clear view of one side of the bed and straight into the master bath.

I had been squatting down for a few minutes and was about to get up and see what was going on with my friend when I heard him and his dad walking up the stairs! His dad had come home early. I had no time to get out of the closet and master bedroom so I just hung out in there. I heard his dad tell my friend that he’d be down after he changed. His dad walked into the master bedroom and shut the door. He placed his suit jacket on the bed then sat on the bed and took off his shoes and socks. He then stood up by the bed and took off his tie, belt, dress shirt and suit trousers. The whole time I had a clear view of him and was thinking, “Fuck! He’s stripping right in front of me. He’s so hot!” I was also nervous as hell that I would get caught. However that nervousness was somewhat cancelled out by the excitement of knowing I was about to see my friend’s dad naked. After taking off his suit trousers he stood up straight and faced the closet wearing his underwear — black bikini briefs. He was probably 12 feet in front of me — handsome face, muscular body, tan, dark chest and stomach hair, great legs, skimpy briefs and a big bulge. My heart was racing. He then started posing, flexing his muscles. I figured out he was looking at himself in the closet door mirrors, checking out his chest, shoulders, arms and legs. It was hot but also kind of funny knowing that he thought he was completely alone.

He then took of his briefs and there he was, completely naked. Fucking hot! Big, thick dick hanging out of his big dark bush, nice balls and a nice ass! He walked out of view and to his closet to hang up his suit, tie and belt. When he walked back into view he bent over in front of me to pick up his shirt, socks and bikini briefs — great shot of the back of his muscular legs, spread hairy ass crack and the back of his big cock and balls swinging between his legs. He walked into the bathroom and I could hear what sounded like him putting his clothes in a hamper. He then took a leak. After flushing he walked over to the walk-in shower which was straight in front of me across the room. He left the bathroom door open as he turned on the water and stepped in. If he had shut the bathroom door I could have left the closet and exited the master bedroom. But there was no way I could chance it with the bathroom door open. I had a raging hardon in my shorts from seeing his hot naked body and knowing that I was now going to watch him take a shower.

His dad washed his face, shampooed his hair, then arms, underarms, all the way down. But he came back to his cock. He put one hand onto the shower wall in front of him while his other hand started stroking his cock. I was like, “Holy shit, he’s going to jack off!” I slowly moved from a squatting position to sitting on several pairs of shoes as I watched my friend’s dad’s cock get big and hard. I was still feeling the buzz from the joint, was horny as hell and wanted to pull my dick out and stroke it while I watched his dad jack off. He stood up and played with his nipples while stroking his cock. I remember thinking that was so hot! He then leaned back up against the wall. His hand motion got faster and faster and he shot his load. He was fucking hot, watching him thrust through his hand as he shot his load. He then stood up and put his face under the water. I had a great profile view of his athletic body and his big hard dick pointing up about 120 degrees. He stood under the water until his cock started going soft. He then milked his dick dry and washed it again. He stepped out of the shower and dried off. He looked so hot walking from the bathroom — naked, freshly shower and his big, semi hard, spent dick swing between his legs. He went out of view while he got dressed and then walked by the closet I was in on his way out.

As I heard him walk down the stairs I slowly stepped out of the closet and then out into the hall way. I walked to my friend’s bedroom as I pulled out my tucked in shirt to hide my hardon. About five minutes later my friend came in and whispered, “Where have you been?” I told him I was hiding in the back of the closet when his dad came in to change and shower. We were still buzzed and laughed that I had to hang out in there the whole time. He was pretty cracked up knowing that I could have been caught. I did not tell him the closet door was open and that I saw his dad undress, flex in mirror wearing his bikini briefs, walk around naked, shower... and jack off! Nor did I tell him how hard my dick was thinking about sucking his dad’s big thick dick! We went downstairs and his dad said hello and said he didn’t know I was there. My friend said I had been upstairs in his room. I remember standing there thinking, “I just saw you jack off and it was fucking hot!” LOL I said I had to get home and excused myself.

As soon as I got home I went to my room and jacked off. Every time I saw my friend’s dad after that I thought about him in his black bikini briefs, flexing in front of the mirror, naked, jacking off in the shower and his big hard dick!

I’m not much of a 70’s person but that’s crazy hot!

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Damn! That story is fucking hot! Sounds like the high school basketball coach we had. He had the athletic super-hairy body with wavy brown hair and the 70's stache. He reminded me a lot of Tom Selleck in his Magnum PI days. He was always wearing those coach shorts and a tight t-shirt with his chest hair poking over the neck opening of the shirt. I was the manager of the basketball team for 3 years and one of my duties was to make sure there were clean towels in the players locker room and the coaches locker room. One day, the towel guy was late delivering clean towels. So as soon as he brought the clean towels in, I ran to both locker rooms with the clean towels. After putting a big stack in the players room, I went to unlock the coaches locker room door. Just as soon as the key went into the lock, somebody on the other side opened the door. It was coach and he had stripped down to his jockey tight whities. This is the first and only time I ever saw him undressed. He grabbed the towels out of my hand and said to never do that again. Not sure what he was talking about, but I am sure he was making a comment about me staring at his body. He shut the door, but I stood there for a couple of minutes thinking about his hot body. That image of his body became jack off material for me for a long time!

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Got to see my Sister-in-law one night, maybe 25 years ago. She was hot as fuck, much better looking than my wife!

We got drunk one Saturday night, with her and the husband. Decided to spend the night at their house instead of driving home.
Wife and I went into their spare bedroom, across the hall from their's. Left our door open, we were in bed covered up. My wife was drunk and fell asleep in a short time.

Pretty soon, my hot sis-in-law goes into her bedroom and flips on the lights. The door was partially open and it had one of those full length mirrors mounted on the inner part. It was just the proper angle for me to watch as she undressed! First the shirt came off, then the bra. She rubbed those beautiful tits a bit to get the circulation back into them, after taking off the bra. Then she took off the pants and panties. Got to see her totally naked. What a sight! That was back before women shaved down there. Got to see that pretty little bush as well. Then the light was shut off and she climbed into bed.

As my wife slept, not knowing what I had just witnessed. I reached into my jeans, grabbed my handkerchief and soiled it a short time later...LOL!