Ever seen the cocks of other guys that have fucked your girlfriend?

mrandmidget

Experimental Member
Media
One of my biggest turn ons is having the girl I'm seeing tell me about fucking other guys prior to me.

A few girls also still had dick pics / videos from previous lovers, so I was lucky enough to see some of the big cocks they'd taken previously. Anyone else get off on this, and feel free to share stories if you do.

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my ex-girlfriends told me her ex-husband was 4". I am 5". She often said she'd try to set up a threesome but never followed through. I have never been the bigger one so I was always hoping she would.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, and don't think I'd want to. Not sure if it's that I don't care, or that I'd be insecure. Haven't thought much about it. Part of me says, hey, she's with me, and I'm hung, so whatever. Another part of me says the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Reactions: Mr Fixit

Yep. He and I went to Greece on hols. Rode round on a motorbike, shared a bed and took showers together. Big handsome cock. We kissed but never had sex. Later found out that he'd slept with my g/f. We are still good friends.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe. I don't remember exactly. I was on the same team in college with one of them, so we probably saw each other naked at some point in a locker room. I honestly don't remember details, though.

Reactions: CaliLatinoFreak84

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep. He and I went to Greece on hols. Rode round on a motorbike, shared a bed and took showers together. Big handsome cock. We kissed but never had sex. Later found out that he'd slept with my g/f. We are still good friends.

I love the Brits.

ApplePC

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes....I knew he would webcam with a girl even if she diden't had a webcam. I created a fake account and asked him to show me on cam. He did....just as my girlfriend told me...very small.

Reactions: nirvana84

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Several years back I was in the showers at the gym with a guy who I knew was one of my GF's exes. His dick was a lot smaller than mine--a bit smaller than most, at least flaccid. I know it was bad of me, but I made sure he got an eyeful of what his ex was now getting. I just couldn't resist. I told my GF afterwards about it and we laughed but quickly found ourselves fucking each other silly.

I did the ex with her new beau one time does that count?

He was a little bit smaller than me, I don't think she gave a shit though because he was making more coin than me and less of an asshole than I was when i was with her.

Reactions: SockyFeet30

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did the ex with her new beau one time does that count?

He was a little bit smaller than me, I don't think she gave a shit though because he was making more coin than me and less of an asshole than I was when i was with her.

Cool. Wonder how he felt? In bed, no one is thinking about how much cash they got in the vault. Kudos to you and your doing them. BTW, did he just watch, or were you tag teaming her together?

Reactions: KinkyBiStud

Cool. Wonder how he felt? In bed, no one is thinking about how much cash they got in the vault. Kudos to you and your doing them. BTW, did he just watch, or were you tag teaming her together?
No all was good, much later after the fact. He was a willing participant as part of the team. We are all still pretty good friends

cloverleaf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. He played basketball with me in same rec league. He was right across from me in the locker room and dropped his compression shorts while talking to me of all people. It was not awkward in the showers because the breakup was not recent. He had a nice package.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. He played basketball with me in same rec league. He was right across from me in the locker room and dropped his compression shorts while talking to me of all people. It was not awkward in the showers because the breakup was not recent. He had a nice package.

Did he do this since he knew you were now with her? How did you feel seeing he had a nice package?

I have seen 3 that my wife had before I ever met her. One is her very hung ex-husband who I have watched in action with her on video. The other 2 (1 of which is a close friend) I have seen in lockerroom/shower situations.