ever share a woman

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by dave2006, Apr 26, 2009.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

moved

#1 dave2006, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  2. FlowerChick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dave2006,
    Another interesting idea... I am curious to know how much of a "sharing of a woman" is actually ocurring out there in American society. I suspect this topic is for adults who agree to "share" a woman, knowing that this agreed to by the parties involved. Personally, I am intrigued by the concept. My current partner of a 3-month sex only relationship who I am primarily involved in a sex-only ( oral sex and lots of toys, but no intercourse) relationship, does not appear to have the same libido:desire I currently have. With the right man, I enjoy (want yo have) sexual activity a couple times a week, depending on my hormones too.

I don't want to push my current partner for more sex to put him in an umcomfortable situation with our current arrangement. However I would like to start a conversation of bringing another man that he knows into our existence. At least this way be would know the circumstances... Maybe he might be turned on about the arrangement of "sharing me/woman) or not? I do not wish to create jealousy out of this either . Curious to know if anyone had suggestions how I might bring up comversation without hurting/belittling him (damaging his ego), already adding to his known dissatisfaction with his libido.

Comments, suggestions, ideas .. I am all ears and looking for more satisfaction, please.

#2 FlowerChick, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  3. bossfan2

bossfan2 New Member

Albums:
    hey Flower

this is a HUGE fantasy of mine...email me if you care to. I'd like to discuss in more detail

michaelirelandbc@yahoo.com

Draft saved Draft deleted