ever share a woman

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not necessarily talking about a threesome. Have you ever been in a situation where it was you and a buddy, roommate, etc... and took turns having sex with the same woman but not as a threeway?

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How about sharing, switching, DPing and a 4-way. Have gone into detail in an earlier thread. In college and on spring break at Padre, a fellow fb teammate (also str8) and I picked up a couple of chicks after a night of partying and took them back to our hotel room. For lack of funds to spring for another room we screwed them in the same room (separate beds). Following a couple of climaxes each, we proceeded to have a 4-way and switch partners. That progressed to the girls 69ing while we each had our way with their asses and pussies. Finally one of the girls wanted to try DP. All this was without condoms. The downside to all this fun was that I came down with clap 4 days later and my bud realized that he also had gonorrhoeae 24 hrs later.

D_Major Phallus

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah more than once. I had a chick my one buddy passed to me to fuck and have fun with. Then when i was done i passed her to a few of my buddies. Then we all used to talk about it and laugh about it. Thats my life if i got a chick or my buddies have a chick we share. I also had this chick i fucked with my buddy and it was in front of her dude and he videotaped it each time we did it. It was very fun the times we had sex with this chick and i have pics if you dont believe me. We are always safe when we do these kind of things. Condoms are a must.

Last edited:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A few times. One time my roommate when I was in the Army took turns on a girl I brought back from a bar. I did her first and I told her my roomie hadn't had a girl in awhile and she thought he was cute, so I let them have fun for an hour or so before I told him it was my turn again. She spent the rest of the night with me, but ended up dating him. Not that I minded, she was "needy" and I didn't want the excess baggage. There were a few times when he was out in the field and needed some cock, so she'd come over and I'd fuck her silly.

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
just in a mmf threesome. my wife has also been shared by two guys, which i extremely hot. one took her into the bedroom and she sucked and fucked him, then he left and the other took a turn. she thinks she just sucked him. they were both black, which for some reason really turns me on too. actually, as i'm wrting this i'm getting hard just thinking about it and now i'm going to go wake her up and do her!

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My room mate used to bring home a girl every now and then, usually she did this when she was really drunk and after a break up. I didnt complain who would.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, not interested in sharing my lady. However, if my gf brings along a friend of her's, I'm all up for it!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one night(30 yrs ago), after a day of drinking, pot and some speed, I ran into a female friend of an old ex gf. this female friend was no beauty queen, but not ugly, a little chunky perhaps, but a very fun gal, bubbly personality. we were in a bar, the bar was closing, she was drunk, we(my buddies) decided to have an afterhours party back at our country house. she wanted to go and she wanted to drive my car, because she wanted to shift, manual transmission. we got to my car, and I showed her how to "row" thru the gears. so while she is driving me to the party, she tells me how she is so jealous of her gf, because she is pretty, popular, and gets to fuck "big dicked" bastards like myself, as she grabs my crotch. there is some strange psychotic talk about how she needs a big cock and not a just any big cock, but a big cock hanging from a handsome, beautiful man. well, we get back to the house, and drink and smoke some pot. by this time she is trashed and giving me a blow job on the couch in front of about 15 people. we fuck for about an hour, everybody leaves. I wake up and she is gone. I go to the john and here she is bj'ing my buddy in his bed. so I go back to bed, and a few minutes she comes back, giggling about 2 big cocks in one night. she proceeds to suck me hard and I somewhat reluctantly fuck her again. I wake up to piss some time later, and she is gone. I find her with my 2nd buddy, fucking him. she comes back to me complaining buddy #2 has a little dick. we fall asleep. I wake up before dawn to staggger to work for a few hours, and I can't find her. she is not in the house. my car is still there. there is a couple passed out naked on the picnic table outside as I make my way to my car.

apparently, she got up to fuck my big dicked buddy again, but first she would smoke some more pot, and have a few more shots of tequila, which she did. after using the bathroom, she took the wrong turn, went out an exterior door and passed out in some tall weeds near the house. when she came to, looked for me( I had left already), she haphazardly put on her clothes and started walking down the road. the neighbors way down the road, on their way to church, saw her and gave her a ride. they took her to the police station when she said she had been raped. the police came and got me, and she just wanted me to take her home and fuck her. she said this in front of the police and immediatley stopped a rape investigation(thank God), so I took her home, and did NOT fuck her. about 2 wks later I ran into her, actually she was waiting for me to come into the bar. she went from hating me, to apologizing, to telling me she loved me. she was really fuzzy on the details, and had to ask me how many guys she fucked that night. she said she had never done that before, and had only slept with one guy before that night. needless to say, I tried to limit my contact with her, outside of a couple late night phone calls, I only saw her once in the next year. and then a couple years after that around the holidays, and have no idea what happened to her.

a very bizarre experience, not my proudest moment. that came about 6 months later when 2 ladies wanted to share...me!!!! my buddy and I each picked up a gal. they were cousins. we partied and paired off to fuck over at the one gal's house. apparently, my friend blew his load and retired for the evening, leaving his gal laying there, listening to her gf moan in the next room as I was fucking the hell out of her. we took a break after awhile, and my gal and the other met up in the kitchen. there was some discussion, it got louder, and louder. and ended with my gal, running back to the room, slamming the door and locking it. while yelling, "you always do this to me, I need his dick for myself. I'm never sharing him with you. He's mine. I found him and wanted him. I'm sorry "so&so" fell asleep." and that was that. that's as close as I ever got to a 3 way. and both gals were good looking.

so I guess the cousin listened to us fuck all night. the next morning, the cousin asked me if I was "superman or what", and then asked her cousin if "she could walk". my buddy was standing there going "what?? what??", completely oblivious to the night before. we went to breakfast, and came back, and started fucking some more. her cousin was so pissed she practically broke the door closing it on her way out.

Last edited:

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not necessarily talking about a threesome. Have you ever been in a situation where it was you and a buddy, roommate, etc... and took turns having sex with the same woman but not as a threeway?

Several times over the years. It's not that unusual.

In my late 20s I had a roommate; he and I shared five different girls over about three years. No threesomes, though.

Last edited:

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media

Yes, my best friend fucked my wife for years. Never MMF, never in the same room -- damn, wish we had. He was straight and so fucking hot.

Fucking her when she came home from his place was absolute dynamite! I loved fucking her right after he had had his big cock inside her. Sometimes he would cum prematurely and she was still really horny. I loved the fact that he craved her so much that he couldn't hold back. And I loved finishing her off for him.

Reactions: Fozzy Bear

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never done a three way, but I would love to do that.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first two years of college I went to a party school. Parties started Thursday night, ended Tuesday morning. There was a sweet little high school chick named Ginger who used to "crash" the parties. She wouldn't do threesomes. but you just took her to a bedroom, did her, she'd dress, go back out, another guy would take her to a bedroom. There were about ten of us who shared her every weekend. Gawd, the '60s were good!