Ever Shoot yourself In The Eye?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we have to be careful with seemingly casual questions like this. I was with my girlfriend once and didn't shoot my eye, but hers. The force was so great that I actually shot her eye out. It was horrible. A night of passionate lovemaking turned into a scene from some B movie horror flick. Her screaming, me trying to wash the cum off her eye before we went to the hospital. Trying to get the cat to calm down. I guess it's good that I at least got off before it all happened, but really, I think we should be more considerate of others in the future. Just my $.02.

What did you tell them at the hospital? LMAO

I had someone shoot my eye out once, burn like hell!

JacquesValue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How the hell do you shoot that far? Even at 14, the only way I could hit my eye is in a shoulder stand. Is it internal muscle development? Does it match the external muscles? Are you all ripped?

Fiasco21

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha fortunately no, but when I was pretty young and getting my first handjob, we were sitting next to each other on a couch, and I was starting to get really close but I didn't know what to do/say but I think she could tell because she was like "are you alright?" But about halfway through that sentence the first shot hit her straight in the eye, followed by a few more on the face, needless to say she was a bit surprised :p

D_Count_VonDickskin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Multiple times.

Once when me and my wife were just dating we used the pull out method (yeah i know not that bright, but it was highschool) She was on top and when I went to pull out it went up over her shoulder and fell straight in my eye. She thought it was hilarious.

Another time when I was in Afghanistan I was j/o and I used a tissue to catch and as luck would have it apparently is was a strong shot and it broke through the tissue and hit me in the eye. I had to run to the latrine and wash it out, as I am running in my buddy from work was brushing his teeth and I told him what happened (yeah also not that bright I know) and he ended up talking shit the next 6 months.

Another time me and my wife were having sex and she wasn't on the pill at the moment so once again pull out time, apparently I took to long to pull out and as I came out my dick popped straight up and shot me in the eye.

I really need to be more careful in these situations.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yee-ouch! there is nothing worse than getting cum in your eye....everywhere else is fine but not the eye.
although i have to admit, i did shoot a huge gusher of a load into an ex-bf's eye. no worry we were/are both HIV-. didn't break up over this, he just turned out to be a cheater.

LondonJon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yea - happens sometimes, it's hot!! Either from sitting down or laying down.

But it's never usually stung my eye - and when guys have cum on my face, it hasn't stung my eye either...

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh, yes, I have done it once while masturbating. Since then, been very careful. It has happened once since, where the girl was riding me cowgirl just before cumming. It's a real pain, I insist on jerking myself off as long as I am in that kind of a posture.

TxLonghorn81

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I have. Every once in a while I'll get the feeling to shoot on my face. One time I was on my bed bent around (legs over head. To small to auto) and when I shot, some of it hit my eye at full force. It all lasted about 15 minutes. Hurt like hell at first and the eye just stayed red for the rest of the time.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've shot cum on my face many times, including in the eyes. And it has never burned. What IS annoying, though, is cumming in my hair, not realizing I haven't got it all out, and having it dry. It's like the world's most powerful hair glue. Impossible to remove or untangle. I've learned that the only real solution is to hop in the shower right away.

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have blown my load all over my face and in my mouth. Funniest thing that's ever happened though was once a rop of cum skid across my lips and almost went up my nostril! LOL Instead it hit the side of my nose and flung across my cheek! LOL