ever shoved anything up ur ass??

unserzimmer

Just Browsing
Media
well not as many as keeks, but lets see.... fingers(up to 4), dildo, butt plug, ice dildo(frozen condom filled with ice), ice cubes(rectangles), marbels, dicks, tounges, screwdriver handel, AA(take a guess), and thats about it

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
NYyankeeboi said:
I must say I will pass on that, but maybe another time...hehe
You don't know until you try it!

I'm gay and yet I was always squeamish about anything going up my ass. But one day I slipped a finger up there with a condom on, and when I found my prostate, it was interesting... and then when I took an adventure and bought a five inch totem plug, it was amazing. It hits me in the sweet spot just right!

Don't be macho about it... it's your own pleasure!

keeks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
my sense of humor is highly sophisticated. It would simply take too long to explain.

oh take pity on us simpler folks, and give us a hint. you big dicked str8 guys are just too complex to understand....

keeks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LINittanyLion said:
Nah, but I can arrange to shove my size 13 up yours. Sideways.

Please don't make threats you won't follow through on...:smile:

T

that_other_guy

keeks said:
Please don't make threats you won't follow through on...:smile:

... I don't know how to react to that ... so my reaction will be telling you that I don't know how to react ... :rolleyes:

keeks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I ain't never had a foot up my ass, but sounds like it would be so hot..., specially a size 13 sideways.... owww, yum...

medic007

Just Browsing
Media
have I tried shoving things up my ass...hmm...dildo, boys on end, fingers, basically everything except farm animals and vegtables. Never understood people and their attraction to those things. Men are far superior to carrots and dildos any day - after all, a dildo can't cut the grass :rolleyes: