ever shoved anything up ur ass??

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was a first for me - your own cock? :eek:

Yup...not super far but I can get it in. Unfortunately, since I got a bit of an iron cock when I get real excited, I can only do that for a very small bit of time.

To be honest, there are guys that can get it WAY up there...very impressive to see!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup...not super far but I can get it in. Unfortunately, since I got a bit of an iron cock when I get real excited, I can only do that for a very small bit of time.

To be honest, there are guys that can get it WAY up there...very impressive to see!

I am amazed - the ingenuity of men when coming to sex ;-) Almost at the level of the guy screwing a table.

Guess, it must hurt when you twist it around and then get a hard on.

Hell, Hellboy - now I have this image in my mind rest of the day :wink:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am amazed - the ingenuity of men when coming to sex ;-) Almost at the level of the guy screwing a table.

Guess, it must hurt when you twist it around and then get a hard on.

Hell, Hellboy - now I have this image in my mind rest of the day :wink:

LOL! Don't be too superior, TP. I'm sure the ladies have lists that far exceed anything written so far.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure I have dude
Plenty of things
And its highly pleasurable and given me a lot of enjoyment
The arsehole can be a very horny pleasurable sensitive stimulating and erotic sex organ

Know what I'd like to shove (maybe that's not the right word) up you next, babe!!! As for me, being a total top....NEVER, NOTHING, DE NADA (or how ever the hell you spell it.)
:tongue:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Know what I'd like to shove (maybe that's not the right word) up you next, babe!!! As for me, being a total top....NEVER, NOTHING, DE NADA (or how ever the hell you spell it.)
:tongue:

You know I need it off you big time. I really need your big horny business.
I want you to pull back that foreskin you are restoring and let me sniff and smell your moist pink cockhead, then get it nice and slippery with my cute warm mouth and pretty boy lips
Then you can put it wherever you want xx

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Apart from the obvious cocks, dildoes and vibrators in later life, the first thing I can remember shoving up my arse, was a large safety pin (4" maybe?), when I was 7 years old. Unfortunately, I put it in with the head end first and without any kind of lube, so when I tried to pull it out, the sharp metal edge hurt too much and I couldn't get it out! I couldn't figure out what to do, so I went into my sisters' bderoom for help. They would have been 9 and 4 then and both in bed, as I had been. I pulled down my pyjama bottoms and parted my cheeks to show them the safety pin poking half out of my chocolate starfish. They started laughing their heads off, and soon our mum came upstairs to find out what all the noise was, as we were supposed to be in bed. Mum was laughing too, and took me back into my bedroom to try and retrieve the safety pin. I had to lie on the bed, on my back, with my knees up by my chin. She tried to wiggle it out but I was wincing too much, so she called downstairs to ask dad to come up and bring the butter dish with him. Then I had both of them kneeling down beside my bed, fingering my arsehole with butter, trying to get the safety pin out, without ripping my sphincter to shreads! They were laughing so much, it took them about 20 minutes to remove it. My dad said to me "I bet you won't be doing that again, in a hurry!"

My parents are both dead now but I sometimes wonder whether my sisters remember that incident. I'm not going to ask them! Even though that was before puberty, perhaps I was already gay at that age and exploring my nether regions for pleasure, or do all children experiment like that? I remember my friend telling me, a few years ago, that she left her two girls playing in the bath together, when they were under 6 years old. When she came back to check on them, she found the older one trying to stick the Fructis shampoo bottle up her velvet tardis!