Ever show up a guy bragging about his dick size?

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never done it to anybody but it kinda happened to me. I've always been comfortable walking around the changing rooms with my slong flopping around.
This one time at College after a football ( soccer ) game I'm getting dressed and a new guy to the team walks out of the showers, he's no more than 5'7" but he's sporting a huge softy about 8" soft. I couldn't help but stare!
The next day I saw him with his girlfriend and for some strange reason I had the hots for her all that year :)

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just have add a story, although was not done by me, and involved my balls, not cock--which unfortunately is small! But balls are big, and this night even bigger because I had done a saline infusion at a play party. Well, I found out a few weeks back that my balls are talked about among the bartenders, so I decided to show them off after the saline infusion, my sack was about the size of a cantaloupe. (The saline is absorbed over the course of a few days and I was back to normal on Monday.)

So I showed our favorite bar tender. He laughed and we joked a few minutes, then I went to my table. In a few minutes he called me over and asked me to show my balls to another guy. I did. The guy was speechless. The bartender called me over several times that night to show my balls to various guys. It was a hoot.

As I was leaving the bartender called me over and thanked me. He said the first guy was always bragging about his big bull balls, and the bartender was tired of hearing it, so I had put him in his place. I told him he was welcomed, and the pleasure was mine as well.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Once a supposedly "straight" guy wanted to play with me. Our meeting was actually about a fetish-related issue, not one-on-one sloppy wet sex. (He does actually have the wife and kids, but after our meeting, I'm sure he's actually bi, regardless of his self-description.)

He shows up at my place, and takes this attitude like:

Now little faggot, see what a real man's cock looks like.

He proceeds to pull out a very average hard cock. I guess he expected me to drop to my knees in awe and suck it or something.

Unimpressed, I unbutton my fly and pull out my mostly soft cock, which is bigger than his hard-on, despite the fact that I'm not exceptionally large (although quite thick). The dynamic of the situation immediately reversed, and 3 minutes later I was wiping his cumload off my boots. I had a brief fantasy about sending him home to his wife and kids with my cum dripping out of his raw brutalized ass, but just buttoned up my fly instead.

My conclusion is that some men just aren't very experienced about the range of cock sizes, and have no trouble deluding themselves.

you know your right...but strangly i went the other way.....i am a straight male......and for the longest time i never really saw another man dick.......

kinda funny but i keep hereing all these locker room stories about showing folks up......but up untill college it was never like that......we would change with back to the folks, dick toward the locker.....and besides post hard workout dick is ussally about as shriveled as they come....so its not like i would parade it......and i never saw a guy with a hard onin the locker room...even at a young age i know only a hard one counts....

well anyways.......all the guys would talk about there 12, 13 14inch dick....i measured and found out mine was a mere 8...well a little over 8 but when you start measuring 8.3 and stuff like that is like your saying im 5 10 and a half inch tall.........so i tought i was small.......

till i banged my friends prom date....my buddy said how" she kept going on and on about how big your dick is"......well i said "all girls say that to me, im sure girls say that to every guy to make them feel good"

my buddy got a wisfull far away sad look in his eye and said....."no...no they dont"

i have since become a doctor and see lost of dick.......have seen very few as big as mine....ether people measure wrong, or lie or delude themselvers.........never seen a 10incher much less a 12

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Think Ill chime in here. A guy (asshole) that I work with is always makeing coments on how big his cock is, of corse no one has seen it. We all consider the source. After work one evening a bunch of us guys went out for some beers and of corse the AHole tagged along. After a couple of brews I got up and headed for the mens room. The Ahole was standing at the urinal with his dick hanging out...(very avarage). I hauled mine out to pee, and I looked over at him, his mouth was hanging open and after that we have never heard nothing more about how big his dick is...I returned to my seat smileing, and a buddy of mine that knows I have a good sized cock asked me If I had shut him up, I just nodded...(and it was done with out a word.)

Last edited:

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A fair few of my comparing/competing experiences have been shutting a bragging guy up or putting them in their place. I also had a few experiences like Magnus where girl acquaintances asked if I could shut a guy up with mine.

I've been to some parties where there was a guy bragging about his size, same guy at every party, personally I just let him be, i didn't care. But I had a gf that did care and got sick of listening to his crap and said in front of everybody that I had a bigger dick than him by far and if he didn't shut the hell up about his, she was going to pull mine out and beat him to death with it. She was being somewhat facetious of course, but it shut him up. I had never been so embarrassed in my life, but even then, the only thing I could come up with to say was how did she know how big his dick was.

mike100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know my dad & uncles definitely did that with some asshole they knew, the story got around -- didn't hear it from them, heard it from somebody else but they confirmed it later. Funny as hell, just happened at a bar.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have certainly had friends who would brag about their "big dick", albeit semi-jokingly. I would say "prove it", and that would be the end of the dicussion.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My conclusion is that some men just aren't very experienced about the range of cock sizes, and have no trouble deluding themselves

That would actually be most men. And most of them in turn are mistaken about the size of their penises in the other direction than you are proposing - thinking they are "small". It seems that there might be more to this story though. The way you tell it, it sounds very much like just a fantasy fulfillment experience for him. It might not have even been one he came up with himself, but rather experienced as the "straight guy" with someone else as a part of their fantasy play, and enjoyed it and wished to repeat it. Or more complicated still, if that had been the case, it might be that he took the impression from that experience that this was normal, or how sexual interaction between men usually went on. Or if that were the case, it might have been that, this was the only way he could act on those feelings. He might not have been ready to do anything else if he was at the beginning of accepting bisexual feelings, or that he was not interested in much else if he was in fact just straight.

Here is how the game was supposed to play out: He pulls his dick. You turn into the "gay guy", and suck his dick, acting like you really enjoy it. You prop up his masculinity - and his confidence, in either his sexuality, his penis size, his sex appeal, whatever it is. This, I can imagine, would not be fun for you as a regular diet. And it would not be healthy if he were looking for that all the time. Even if you both liked it a lot, and met regularly to play that particular game, what would probably happen? You would either eventually move on to other things - or even start getting attached to eachother -yikes!- or you would both just get bored and stop doing it, the game's function having been served, or its novelty lost.

But you both knew this was just a game. It was probably even expressly a one- time "no strings attached" deal. This is why it is not a good idea to play around with straight guys, definitely not married men. It is too complicated. He was likely looking to act out some "gay guy" fantasty, and you some kind of "straight guy" fanatasy. In the end, he was probably as dissapointed with the experience as you were. Don't suppose I am judging you though by any means. I know how hard it is to have companionship. I think a large part of the function of this site is helping fill that void. Most people, either emotionally or physically, have engaged in something one-sided like this in an attempt to connect, even briefly.

So, with that said, here is what I think. He is actually straight, and you are actually gay. While the straight guy thing can have its cache, ultimately he was probably way to low-speed for you, even despite their being a lack of sympatico between you two. He would have enjoyed it more most likely, with an other straight guy, who was willing to play the "little gay guy" role. (Or else with a gay guy who understood what the game was about, and enjoyed it himself) If he did have a more serious bi streak, he might even at some point been willing to try switching roles with another straight guy. I don't think the guy actually though he had a huge penis. He might actually have worried a lot about it being small, and part of what made the game appealing, was it served as one way (not the best albeit) to gain a positive counterbalance to this anxiety. It might have been a way for him to momentarily step out of his "small penis" role of every day, and explore the "stud role" (maybe critically lacking with his wife) even as much as a step out of his straight guy (real life) role, and into something crazy for a minute. The game wasn't about penis size as all (allthough some games like this are) but rather about masculinity, novelty & excitement, and a sense of being attractive. It didn't matter if you had a big penis or a small one, or your sizes relative to eachother. For the game to work for both of you, you should have just been masturbating, or possibly even flaccid, with all your attention and "awe" on him. (Probably he would have been admiring yours too but, without stepping out of character.) It is not such an unsual game to play, most couples straight and gay, play it to some degree, and when it is mutual and enjoyable for both, there is nothing wrong with it. When games are actually about penis size though, they are usually much bolder and balder than this. For example : 1)"Come fuck my wife Mr. Big Guy please." 2)or simply "Let's compare dicks." Then he admires yours, or you admire his as the case may be. These examples are basic LPSG games, but what you are describing is a lot more complicated, and that's why your story caught my interest.

I hope you are able to find loving and postive interactions in your life as you move forward. Thank-you for sharing this experience!

Once a supposedly "straight" guy wanted to play with me. Our meeting was actually about a fetish-related issue, not one-on-one sloppy wet sex. (He does actually have the wife and kids, but after our meeting, I'm sure he's actually bi, regardless of his self-description.)

He shows up at my place, and takes this attitude like:

Now little faggot, see what a real man's cock looks like.

He proceeds to pull out a very average hard cock. I guess he expected me to drop to my knees in awe and suck it or something.

Unimpressed, I unbutton my fly and pull out my mostly soft cock, which is bigger than his hard-on, despite the fact that I'm not exceptionally large (although quite thick). The dynamic of the situation immediately reversed, and 3 minutes later I was wiping his cumload off my boots. I had a brief fantasy about sending him home to his wife and kids with my cum dripping out of his raw brutalized ass, but just buttoned up my fly instead.

My conclusion is that some men just aren't very experienced about the range of cock sizes, and have no trouble deluding themselves.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know my dad & uncles definitely did that with some asshole they knew, the story got around -- didn't hear it from them, heard it from somebody else but they confirmed it later. Funny as hell, just happened at a bar.

I need a good laugh.

Telling us that your big dick show up story is "funny as hell" and then not telling us the story is kind of like
bragging that your dick is big as hell and not showing it.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There was a muscle head in the gym locker room one day with a couple of his friends. He had stripped down to his boxers, was flexing in front of the mirror while declaring himself a superstud. The next morning he was headed to the beach for a week. His over inflated ego had him stating that no woman could deny him so he would be getting plenty while he was away. I undressed, gave my snake a tug so I hung a good 6" and walked to the shower. I did have to make a quick stop when I excused myself to get by the muscle boy. He gave me the once over but his eyes returned to my dick. I didn't hear much out of him after that.

mike100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah sorry Pitbull your right, just meant the fact they did it was funny to me. The story was just that some douche that my uncle knew from work was bragging and they ended up all 3 flashing him out in the parking lot. Enough people saw to shut them down. Not that funny in saying it here but funny to me cause of the way they tell it.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah sorry Pitbull your right, just meant the fact they did it was funny to me. The story was just that some douche that my uncle knew from work was bragging and they ended up all 3 flashing him out in the parking lot. Enough people saw to shut them down. Not that funny in saying it here but funny to me cause of the way they tell it.

I guess you had to be there but thanks for not being a tease.
Its OK
Got my laugh of the day from this one.
(ACL tear is a big ouch but the other part was funny!)

The dad was so pissed and embarrassed (this is the bad part). The shit talker dad grabbed a towel and kinda pushed it at his son and said "cover up your little dick" well when he pushed it the son lost his balance and slipped and actually tore his ACL and didn't play the rest of the season - my brother was the new QB.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no, I have never done that. I learned that guys who talk the most, usually have the least to talk about. most women don't like that talk, and have more respect for the guys who keep their mouth shut and let their cocks do the persuading.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Almost, but it didn't happen. After I graduated college, I stayed in one of the houses on campus and worked part-time in one of the offices with a bunch of other guys who were staying on campus for the summer. It was a temporary gig before I moved into my own apartment. Had a big party one of the nights before I left. This swaggering football player dude friend of one of the roommates was totally hammered off the hooch, and started talking about wanting to take one of the girls at the party into his car and plowing her. (Clas-sy, this one.)

I laughed along; she was cute. Don't remember why but he started bragging about his size and I was pretty non-responsive. I just finished he was drunk and being dumb. Anyway, he made a big deal out of me being so nonplussed about it. He yells that he's like 8 inches or something. Finally, he busts out that he knows he's bigger than me. "Oh, really?" I questioned back. I thought the dude was gonna challenge me to a cock-off right then and there. The moment he started asking people who they thought was bigger, my best friend at the time interjected...

"Oh no. He's huge. You don't want to compete." Everyone started cracking up and the dude ended up getting embarrassed and leaving.