Ever show up a guy bragging about his dick size?

njbigdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Usually the men with the big cocks are quiet, those guys with the loud mouths are almost always small....Me and my girl were at a bar once, and this guy started hitting on her. I'm not the jealous type, so I just sit there and listen, eventually introducing myself to the guy as her boyfriend. Well he then starts getting a little loud talking about how much better he is in bed, etc. etc. etc. I'm just sitting there listening, and I say, well I have no problem with you fucking my girl, if she is ok with it, but you have to be big, otherwise it's a no go. So now he goes on about how huge he is, etc etc., so my girl joins in and says well let me see, so the ass lets it out, and it was average at best. So she laughs and says to him, hunny you are not even half the size of my man, what do you expect me to do with that. He got so embarrassed he left...I was hysterical.....

kracker52

Admired Member
Media
Sioux Falls (South Dakota, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
this didn't happen to me but I have a buddy with a true anaconda..he bartended part time when we were in college university off south dakota..it's 1am in the morning at the bar and lots of trash talk about girls, fucking, and big dicks..one of the college men in the bar said he would take on anyone in size..soft or hard he whipped it out he did have a dick to brag about.. then my buddy from behind the bar whipped it out and laid it on the cutting board they use to cut fruit on..he bested the other guy by 2 inches easily..he's a good 8 or 9 inch soft and just a little bigger erect,he's cut but somehow has extra skin on the shaft..impressive..I really hope that cutting board got tossed out LOL

B_HorseHungBrian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am into comparing and sizing up to other men and yes I've showed down a bragger before. I personally love it when I just fucking crush a guy with my monster dick. I'm always up for a challenge and sure do enjoy showing somebody I'm bigger. If they brag about their cock and do a little talk its even more fun to show them down.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I was out camping with a group of guy friends and one guy I'd never met who tagged along with someone. I forget how the subject of dicks came up, maybe when we agreed that people could be naked during the trip if they wanted - it wasn't about size, anyway - but out of left field he started bragging about how big he was. When we went to go swimming I got naked and he was - again, out of the blue - like "ra ra ra, that's so tiny, omg" and so I said something like "Fine, bitch: Man up and show me what you got."

Of course he didn't. He mumbled something about how crushed my ego would be, pouted, and refused to even go in the water. He sat by the fire and just sulked. A couple of guys offered to swim in their underwear, if that would make him feel more comfortable. He didn't even acknowledge them. I was worried that maybe the friend of mine he tagged along with hadn't warned him that we would typically get naked for extended periods while camping, like maybe he had no warning and we were really pushing his limits. But when I asked my friend he said he said he told the guy what to expect, and the guy started bragging about how he'd gone days without clothes before at people's cottages and whatever, and how big his dick was and blah blah blah.

I feel sorry for anyone whose self-esteem is that fragile.

Last edited:

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, I was out camping with a group of guy friends and one guy I'd never met who tagged along with someone. I forget how the subject of dicks came up, maybe when we agreed that people could be naked during the trip if they wanted - it wasn't about size, anyway - but out of left field he started bragging about how big he was. When we went to go swimming I got naked and he was - again, out of the blue - like "ra ra ra, that's so tiny, omg" and so I said something like "Fine, bitch: Man up and show me what you got."

Of course he didn't. He mumbled something about how crushed my ego would be, pouted, and refused to even go in the water. He sat by the fire and just sulked. A couple of guys offered to swim in their underwear, if that would make him feel more comfortable. He didn't even acknowledge them. I was worried that maybe the friend of mine he tagged along with hadn't warned him that we would typically get naked for extended periods while camping, like maybe he had no warning and we were really pushing his limits. But when I asked my friend he said he said he told the guy what to expect, and the guy started bragging about how he'd gone days without clothes before at people's cottages and whatever, and how big his dick was and blah blah blah.

I feel sorry for anyone whose self-esteem is that fragile.

Good story. There ought to be a rule that you can't brag about dick size unless you have at least 7".

B_HorseHungBrian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Good story. There ought to be a rule that you can't brag about dick size unless you have at least 7".

Maybe but it's sure fun to me at least to put those 7-8 inch guys in their place, rather easily I might add. I was at this party a couple of years ago and this drunk guy who was being an asshole was all bragging about his cock in front of his girlfriend and how he was the biggest around blah blah blah. Well he'd heard the rumors about my size and be being the biggest, he had to just throw down a challenge. I actually wasn't in the mood that night for one but he brought it on himself, he was pretty big but I totally was longer and thicker. What he doesn't know though is his girlfriend ended up sucking my dick off about two weeks later. She did say he was the biggest she'd had, until I came along. I think she was totally into huge cocks and seemed to loved being on mine. I guess I got two prizes out of that showdown.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've connected with more than a few guys on the internet who invariably described their endowment as 8 by 6. I've always responded by saying that we're in the same ballpark for size but that they had me beat by a fraction. Then when we'd actually meet in the flesh their dicks turned out to be about half the size of my own (i.e. by volume, about 6 x 5.) I've never made a big deal out of it, it's just always amused me how tiny those 8 x 6 cocks looked compared to my own measly 7-3/4 x 6-1/4 dick.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe but it's sure fun to me at least to put those 7-8 inch guys in their place, rather easily I might add. I was at this party a couple of years ago and this drunk guy who was being an asshole was all bragging about his cock in front of his girlfriend and how he was the biggest around blah blah blah. Well he'd heard the rumors about my size and be being the biggest, he had to just throw down a challenge. I actually wasn't in the mood that night for one but he brought it on himself, he was pretty big but I totally was longer and thicker. What he doesn't know though is his girlfriend ended up sucking my dick off about two weeks later. She did say he was the biggest she'd had, until I came along. I think she was totally into huge cocks and seemed to loved being on mine. I guess I got two prizes out of that showdown.

Hey, welcome to LPSG, and hope you are having a good time on here. Wow, I have to say your dick is definetly big from the looks of it. My question is, have you ever been shown up? Can't have been often.

B_HorseHungBrian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey, welcome to LPSG, and hope you are having a good time on here. Wow, I have to say your dick is definetly big from the looks of it. My question is, have you ever been shown up? Can't have been often.

Nope, I usually won't start a size up but I sure will finish one and i've always put the other man in his place.

B_HorseHungBrian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Haha, ok fair enough. Have you been obliged to enter into these size-ups relatively frequently?

Not that frequently but enough to establish my bragging rights. Also enough for a guy to know what he is getting himself into if he wants to compare with me. I always said if you don't want to be put to shame then don't haul your dick out in front of me lol.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never really felt the need to show up a douche talking about how big his cock was. Without exception, whenever I've had a chance to see a guy's junk who's been talking about how huge it is, it's been absolutely average looking from what I could see. On the other hand, I've never met a guy who I knew was really well endowed that went around telling everyone that he was the next John Holmes.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes I done it. Sometimes you just got to shut some guys up. had some roomates that used to brag about it all the time. After they had seen my morning wood they shut the fuck up. Rumor went around quickly about it. People that never talked to me started talking to me. I found it quite interesting.

B_DanielTN

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never done it but i'm not exactly hung so I know other men could put me in my place if I bragged. I'm really just average, maybe the higher end of average but still average. I've seen men smaller than me but I've also seen guys bigger and by quite a bit even at times. This does remind me of a guy I was with years ago though who was always talking about how he had a big thick cock and he was bigger than this guy and that guy. I will admit he was pretty hung both in length and girth but I always wished a guy would have shown him up. I don't mind bragging in fact it can be hot but just don't be an ass about it. He wasn't a very good person or a nice guy so really he deserved to be put in his place.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I done it. Sometimes you just got to shut some guys up. had some roomates that used to brag about it all the time. After they had seen my morning wood they shut the fuck up. Rumor went around quickly about it. People that never talked to me started talking to me. I found it quite interesting.

Would you consider yourself an example of the hung nerd phenomenon?

Y_B_G

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know a number of people who are well hung, and none have bested me. Recently a good friend of mine bragged about how he was bigger than everyone else (including me). He had seen my dick once 5 years ago, but little did he know that it grew alot after that. I couldnt resist proving him wrong, and showed him a few pics and the real thing to back it up. His jaw dropped n he went silent after that. He didnt just brag for attention thou, coz he really is well hung. He just didnt expect me to surpass him in growth.

average8224

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
would you post some pics for non-golds?