Ever show up a guy bragging about his dick size?

emperor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never had, but once...I was with my girlfriend, and her muscular 6'6 Jock ex confronted the two of us while we were at a coffee shop and was being belligerent to her..."So you're going out with this scrawny bum? LOL"...just being really disrespectful to me (he didnt even know me) and she just up and told him that I maybe scrawny but I got him beat where it counts. He immediatly knew what she was talking about and the flustered look on his face was priceless.

I knew this guy named Shane that was always talking about his "shaft" like it was the cock of life. Every damn time I turned around he was bragging about his shaft this his shaft that. He even went on to brag one evening that he was gonna go give some girl 6.5" of shaft. I just kept my mouth shut because I know when most men proclaim their size they are cheating by a few inches; or taking the measurement by pushing the ruler at least 1" in to their belly fat. As luck would have it he broke up with his girl friend and then went and banged some other girl and bragged to her about it. Well, the girlfriend invited me over. We got to wrestling and playing and I got excited. She had only slept with Shane so when she felt my penis, which by this point was rock hard in my pants she was almost shocked. She said Shane's precious shaft was only about 4" long and his stomach kept him from using to well. Funny thing about all this is word got out about what the girl thought about me. Shane was mad but would not confront me about having sex with her because he did not want to admit he had been put to shame. His mom even found out about it and thought it was funny. We were all sick of hearing about his "shaft" and his amazing "baddy massages" he was bragging about giving girls.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm always reluctant to get into challenge situations but I kind of got dragged into to one. It was late night in a gay bar in Arizona and a "friend" of mine was with a group of 5 guys on the patio. I was with another group on the other side of the patio far enough so I couldn't hear their conversation but there were several loud "YEA RIGHTS" come from their group. Finally my "friend" (actually a old trick) called me over to join them. They were working on their 3rd pitcher of beer so you know the BS factor was pretty high. Seems as though one of the guys in their group was bragging about the size of his dick. My friend said to me "show him what a big cock looks like." I was wearing cut off sweats and I did a quick flash and put away. My friend said "no no get it hard an show him" The group closed ranks so no one else could see an I stroked a little an got hard. The guy that was doing the bragging said "holy shit". I put my cock away an said to the braggart "ok, your turn." He just walked away.

tinytigger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm... so what I get from all of these posts is that I should go around pretending to be big so that I can get the really big guys to show me theirs. LOL!

I suppose most of us no matter our size wish that we had a little more this way or that way. We all feel that somehow we could be better than we are. I have not lied about the size of my penis and I will not ever. That is a silly thing to do because if your lies manage to get you in a position you would not have otherwise been in you will for sure be made a fool. This probably is evidently quite pervasive. I have found several people on other websites using images of my penis for their profile. I actually messaged a guy one day and asked him how big he was. The conversation went back an forth for a few emails and then finally I asked him if he would like to know how big his penis really is. He seemed intrigued by my question and asked me what made me think I knew better than him what his real measurements are? I then sent him a message with the date written on my penis. Never heard from him again and soon his profile was deleted. Amazing what a google image search will turn up. I recommend all of you that have pictures of yourself online go check it out. Make sure nobody is borrowing your natural gift.

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No , but once saw a guy do the Crocodile Dundee " That's not a knife " scene with his cock . Yes, it was big , and it shut the young braggart up real quick . Lots of laughter at work that day .

ahah I love that scene! Epixc

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
me and my three best friends compared once.. I won by far... Still, a few days later I heard one of these friends bragging about his big dick. I was going to call him liar, but a begging look from him stopped me. I left. Later someone in the circle suggested that I had a tiny prick, but he mentioned that I had a "crazy dick", "even bigger than his". Finally he was a loyal bragger lol

geitjeshoeder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
once at a gym, this guy was going on and on... then we hit the showers and never heard him say a word about it.

Years after he dated a girl, i once used to date, after they broke up, she told her best friend (a close friend of a buddy of mine) that he was somewhat insecure about "things"

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NOTE: Before going further and the brickbats come out, let me point out that what I'm describing took place a long time ago in my senior year of high school. I was pretty immature in some ways then and have changed my opinions a lot in the meantime.

I played football in high school. One of the picnic tables outside the "snack shack" was "unofficially" reserved for the varsity football team. I was sitting there one day with my teammates when a kid came up to the window. He was in "theater arts" and, although I don't know whether he was actually gay or not (I later learned he went with a girl in many of the school plays), he would ostentatiously "flame" a lot - you know, the limp wrist, affected mannerisms and speech, etc.

So I stage-whispered "Queer!" loud enough so everyone around could hear. Got a big laugh. The guy turned, singled me out, and, in a clear voice, all mannerisms gone, said, "Well, from what I've seen in the showers, I'm more of man where it counts than you'll ever be. . . Jeff-ie!" (the diminutive of my name, Jeff).

Well, I turned red and everybody burst out laughing, all having picked up on the reference, especially my teammates, who obviously knew the truth of his accusation - that although 6'3" and well-built, hung like a chipmunk. For the next couple days, when I'd walk though the halls or across campus, I was sure any giggles or laughter just had to be about me and what he'd said. Needless to say I learned my lesson the hard way.

Interestingly, I don't recall ever having seen him in the showers, but did see him just a couple days later. He wasn't mammothlyg hung, but certainly at least as big or bigger than most guys. I acted like I hadn't noticed him, but, from the grin on his face, I'm sure he'd seen me checking him out.

PS. Looking back years after, it occurred to me that, since his answer was so well phrased and quickly delivered, he might have thought (dreamed?) about saying something like that for some time after seeing me in the showers and was just waiting for the right opportunity to say it.

Last edited:

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not exactly. I'm a grower, not a shower. I had a friend, who was pretty much the opposite. I joked with him, once, that he should be careful wearing a certain pair of pants in public, because he was likely to get arrested. They weren't tight, but he filled them out rather blatantly. He decided he was interested in having a romp in bed with me, and pretty obviously figured he was going to have the bigger tool. He wasn't an asshole about it, but he didn't completely conceal the smug. I'll give him that he tried.

Well, we get our clothes off, and we're facing each other, hard. He lost the smug look. I was just slightly bigger (length and girth) than he was, nothing to brag about in the difference, but he had a dammed near crushed look on his face, and (without my asking) conceded that I was bigger. He looked so crushed that I (pun not intended) threw him a bone and said that he was slightly thicker. (I lied. He wasn't, but I don't feel badly about it.) He actually looked relieved and said "Thank you."

I honestly don't know why it was so important to him. Once we got that out of the way, we had a perfectly pleasant time together.

viccougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was drinking in a basement beer bar in Calgary, many yrs ago. The kind where they bring everybody 2 'schooners' on every round, take the glasses away almost by the pallet load. A long trough for a urinal, about 40 guys could p's at once.

Next to me was a table full of rugby players---drunk and borderline obnoxious and bragging about their puds.

Quite a trek to the pisser, I'd been out in the bush and short on both puss and beer. Finally went in and drained about 3 gallons thru a semi-hard. Noticed the boyos were next to me--and had gotten quiet.

Instead of a gentlemanly shake, I 'WHANGED' it against the side of the urinal trough about 3 times, reeled 'er in, and stuffed it away.

Coulda heard a pin drop, about till I got to the stairs--then whole place erupted into cheers....

61_

Recently I was told that two female friends keep some of my nudes on their phones and when accosted by drunk men at bars, have shown them my pics and said "I already get plenty at home". Apparently this shuts up and emasculates entire groups of men.

I just find it mind-boggling that my penis is the topic of any conversation when I'm not around.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Recently I was told that two female friends keep some of my nudes on their phones and when accosted by drunk men at bars, have shown them my pics and said "I already get plenty at home". Apparently this shuts up and emasculates entire groups of men.

I just find it mind-boggling that my penis is the topic of any conversation when I'm not around.

I know a few women who do exactly the same with pics of mine too :cool22:

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not so much showing someone up who was bragging about being big, but I put him in his place. A guy I was interested in had been stringing me along for far too long. One night while out with some friends he comes over and he's talking loudly about how big he is. He knew I was over it, but he kept saying that one night with him would be the best night of my life. I yawned loudly and turned my back to him. Then said over my shoulder..... Great, wake me up when you're done.

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in the Army stationed in South Korea a new soldier came to my unit. Well, he kept on bragging about how big his dick. Well, we are in the barracks room after work and he said again. So, my buddy said show us your "big" dick. He used air quotes. He began to make excuses that he don't have to prove anything. Well, the argument got no where, but my buddy looks at me and asked me if I have a big dick. I said yes. He said prove it. So, I unbuttoned my trousers and pulled my dick and balls out. My buddy asked the new guy this question. Is his flaccid cock above or below average size for being flaccid? He said above average. Then he asked me are you a grower or a show er. A grower I replied. Show us how big it grows. So I played my dick and gave myself a boner. He asked the new guy is his boner considered hung? Yes he said. Okay is your dick that big or bigger? The new guys said smaller than his. Now on your honor do you want to prove and defend your honor that you have a big dick or are you going to be a walking piece of shit of shame. He did swallow his pride whip his dick out and gave himself a boner. Next I was asked how long I was. I said if I grab my dick with both hands there will be dick still being able to be grabbed. Prove it my buddy said and I grabbed my dick with both hands and my dick head was sticking out of my hands. Estimate how long it is. I said a little over 8 inches. Now newbie can you do that what he is doing with dick poking out of your hands. No he said. Do it. Now how long is your dick?; he said 7 inches.. okay said my buddy 7 inches is above average but it is not as big as you are saying. So stop fucking bragging about. Look he has a big dick and there people here that has a bigger dick then his yet he doesn't brag because he knows someone can be bigger. Needless to say the new guy stopped his bragging.

Reactions: Barberseville