Ever show your parents?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by oldman9x7, Feb 18, 2009.

1. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

This is kinda goofy but I was thinking recently of an incedent that occurred way back when I was (I think) 15 or so.

It was when Jockey shorts first came on the market and my mother bought me several pair. I tried wearing them but I was not happy with the fit and I told my Mom that I didn't like them and that she shouldn't buy any more. She, of course wanted to know WHY I was dissatisfied and I said it was because they didn't fit me right. That just led to more questions until she insisted that I show her what the trouble was. I was hesitant at first but finally dropped my pants and (no surprise to me) there was one of my balls hanging out. Her next question WAS a surprise.

She wanted to know what I had packed in the pouch that was causing this problem and I had to tell her that all that was in there was ME! Now she was curious as to how and when I had ever got that big and more than that she wanted me to show her how big a problem it was. I was more than hesitant then, as I recall, but she insisted and reminded me that it was she who changed my diapers and clothes when I was younger. I couldn't argue with that and in the end I pulled down those cussed Jockey shorts and let her have a look. She acted shocked but then started asking me stuff like how long did it get when it got hard, and had I ever showed it to any girls, and were any boys at school that long and had any of them ever seen it when it was stiff, etc., etc. The result of all that was that I got a hard on and as she checked that out she cautioned me that I should be very careful with girls since I was not only very long but extremely thick. I didn't bother to tell her that I had been poking that thing into girls since I was about ten and started to cum.

I found out later (several years later) that she told my Dad all about what she had seen. He was surprised, he said, that I had such a growth because he nor any of his brothers had any such length. He confessed that he had the longest in his family and that it was just shy of six inches,
    The crazy things a person remembers.

Gramps

2. laughatbig

laughatbig New Member

Albums:
    ok now that a thread I could do without. you are one sick puppy

3. largedickhunter

largedickhunter New Member

Albums:
    i know it might be a little sick but im extremely horny by that story. sorry

4. Magnum Excel

Magnum Excel New Member

This should probably be moved to the Fictitious Stories forum

5. Novaboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    What!?

6. justcurious80

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

can i second that?........

7. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well Gramps Thanks for sharing the story!!!
    Musta been a bit embarrasing eh? LOL
    Now we know it came from your Mom's gene's
    so I guess she either didn't have brothers or
    she never saw what they had! Guess in those
    days folks were more modest too?
    Well at least you were enjoying what you had!!! Grin!

8. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well it wasn't my mom that asked it was great granny CUBE. She said bring that over here boy and show granny the family tree. Well, what could I do but show granny my tree. She thought it needed some polishing so she took out her denchers and gave it a spit shine. Later, she told great grampy. He said, well osh ma gosh...we tend to only have shrubs in the family. So he woke me up and then HE gave me a spit shine. It was really a proud moment for me.

dear god...

9. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I had a situation that was similar and it WAS real. When I was 10, I told my mother that I had all white pimples all over my "nut sack" (that's what we called it). She told my older brother to come into my bedroom, asked me to stand on the bed and show him while she left the room. I remember him standing there with his face so close to my stuff. Turns out it was the beginning of hair sprouting. In the meantime, he was mad at my mother because I had a bigger package than him and he was three years older.

10. IrishWank

IrishWank Member

Def belongs in fictitious stories section. Creepy.

11. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

creepy - just plain ODD!

12. hung and horny

Eww. Man, that is too weird! No, I never "showed" my parents, yet I'm sure someone saw it because I use to sleep naked and we only had one bathroom, so I would head to the bathroom in the middle of the night and I would sometimes meet someone along the way. My parents never questioned my size, though!

13. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

Am I the only one who finds it strange that in a venue that calls itself a "support group", there are certain persons who envision themselves as "critics" for the purpose of casting doubt on a posting or suggesting that it is misplaced on the board.

I guess my question is, "Who needs them!!"

Gramps

14. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

yup, might be true but sounds like a very carefully fabricated, fantasy like story that makes you feel like a stud.

Sorry, but it just don't sound real at all..

15. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Oh mah Gah! Bust a gut 'n lak ta Dah! :chairfall: :lmao:

16. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    i believe every word of it...WTF...why would he make this up...after a certain age parents do not check thier kids privates...until needed.......like described....WAY TO GO GRAMPS

17. hockeyguy741

Gold Member

Albums:
  18. Freddie53

Gold Member

Gramps has been here a long time. I don't read every post of his, but I don't remember him ever telling a totally fictitious story as true.

I will say this. If any of us can think of a situation and it is "possible" to have happened, then it probably has happened.

Consider this, if this story was told by a woman about her dad wanting to see her boobs, none of us would think it weird. We would instead be ready to put the father in jail.

No offense to Gramps mother, but that that should not have happened. The first part where she didn't understand what the underwear didn't fit, I can understand. But wanting to measure it. NO, that was inappropriate. Today it would land Mom in jail.

I taught school for 28 years. I lost track of how many times women teachers would yell into the boys bathroom to settle down that if they did, they were coming in because none of them had anything they hadn't seen before.

I asked several of those lady teachers if I had yell the same into the girls bathroom would it be OK. Oh no, that is different. We are mothers who changed diapers etc.

So yeah, I believe it could have happened and has happened to some 15 year old boys. We will never know about this story. That was 74 years ago, Gramps may have added just a bit to the story as the years rolled along.

Last I heard, Gramps was still getting it on. That has been a while back though.

I know few things from having lived 58 years. If someone can think it up and it is humanly possible to do, it has happened at some time or another probably numorous times.

19. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    clearly u've been taking...composition lessons...from the eminent...senor ellipsis...congratulations on how... u process...

20. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    In the final year of junior school when I was about 10 or 11 a female cleaner was often stood right next to the boys urinals at lunchtime having a cigarette.And she DID look.The cigarette would be enough to get her sacked these days.
    At least in the girls room everything takes place behind closed doors and the male teacher wouldn't see anything that's not on view elsewhere.

Draft saved Draft deleted