Ever show your parents?

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any of you guys travel in Europe? France in particular. When you had to spend a franc to use the Water Closet. There is often an old "hag" (sorry for that) who keeps things very clean and watches what happens. When you are there a while you just expect it and do whatever you want. They have seen it all before.

Chocolatestix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am bit confused why this sounds fictitious?!?!?! I too had an incident like this (not exactly) but it did end up with my mom looking at my dick and asking questions (not so overtly I was young then like 9 or 10).

I was just getting out of the shower and I was in the process of drying off. I think my mom just knocked really quick, one of those that you don't really wait for a response just like a courtesy knock.... Anyway when I was drying off I was facing the door so when my mom came in she she saw me in all my glory. I covered myself up with the towel but my mom was interested in 1) how big my dick had gotten (Up until this point I don't think she had seen me naked since I was like 5 or 6. And just to clarify I was soft ans stayed soft the entire time) and 2) all the hair. I tried to cover myself but she was insisting on looking and blabbing on and on about how she was my mother and she changed my diaper and all this other mess. As I said since I was so young she did not ask me about it in details and plus I didn't play sports at the time so it would have been no reason to come up.

So as something similar has happened to me I am more likely to believe this story. Yes, while their are some stories that seem like they are outrageous, I think it is important that we remain aware of the wide range of people on this site. While I can't speak to Gramp's personal situation I can say at least for me I think because my mom was a single, teenage, mother, and I was her first son, my physical development may have been something that she wonder about and not having a male to discuss these issues with she had to play both the role of mother and father. Had my father been in the house would that have stopped her from making me feel uncomfortable? Maybe, but having my father there he could have intervened as he has grown up a man and may have been able to address the issue in a less embarrassing way.

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
I think it is okey for mothers to be interested in their son's development both physically and mentally in their adolescence years.
here is my story believe it or not it is true.
When I was 26 years old my bro was 10. He was 16years younger than me and had a circ a couple of months ago. One day My sister(doctor) and her husband (also doctor ) came to visit us. My mom and dad brought up a subject if my bro was developing normally. they even suggested my brother in law to check my bro's penis if he has normal healthy erections even if he was 10 but my 10 year old bro never gave in to their demands and my bro in law didnt check it. Still I dont know why they suggested my brother but not me ;-)

I tend to believe it as well because back then, nudity wasn't such a big deal. My grandfather's mother bathed him until he was 16 and my grandmother was incredulous that I wouldn't let her bathe me at 12. I've heard other stories as well, like families changing into day clothes in the kitchen together as it was the only warm room in the house, siblings of opposite sex sharing rooms for their entire lives at home, families sharing a multi-hole outhouse, or entire families living in one room houses where there was literally no privacy at all.

I think familial nudity has become more forbidden as America has become more prosperous. Each child has their own bedroom with bath, and kids now even live in different wings from their parents. There has also been a distinct change in the concept of modesty. Modesty was considered a sin. To be modest in certain situations such as at home or with people of the same sex, was to think yourself above everyone else and it was actively discouraged or even ridiculed. My grandfather had an enlightening story about one camping trip he took as a boyscout back in the 20s where they all ate from a bad tin of something. He recalled, "it was very funny to see an entire row of boys and men squatting over the latrine trench all moaning and complaining though it certainly wasn't funny at the time."

There was also the issue of illness. In most places, it was the mother that took care of ill children of all ages and that included bathing people with fevers in alcohol baths or making poultices and plasters, and otherwise dealing with situations in which other family members would be naked for medical reasons.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I tend to believe it as well because back then, nudity wasn't such a big deal. My grandfather's mother bathed him until he was 16 and my grandmother was incredulous that I wouldn't let her bathe me at 12. I've heard other stories as well, like families changing into day clothes in the kitchen together as it was the only warm room in the house, siblings of opposite sex sharing rooms for their entire lives at home, families sharing a multi-hole outhouse, or entire families living in one room houses where there was literally no privacy at all.

I think familial nudity has become more forbidden as America has become more prosperous. Each child has their own bedroom with bath, and kids now even live in different wings from their parents. There has also been a distinct change in the concept of modesty. Modesty was considered a sin. To be modest in certain situations such as at home or with people of the same sex, was to think yourself above everyone else and it was actively discouraged or even ridiculed. My grandfather had an enlightening story about one camping trip he took as a boyscout back in the 20s where they all ate from a bad tin of something. He recalled, "it was very funny to see an entire row of boys and men squatting over the latrine trench all moaning and complaining though it certainly wasn't funny at the time."

There was also the issue of illness. In most places, it was the mother that took care of ill children of all ages and that included bathing people with fevers in alcohol baths or making poultices and plasters, and otherwise dealing with situations in which other family members would be naked for medical reasons.

Jase, I think you're giving the OP too much credence here and also confusing issues.

I agree with you that in situations where entire families live together in close quarters modesty is a moot point. I also understand the concept of 'battle conditions' where bodily functions are fully displayed openly due to circumstance. However, Gramps' mother's prurient interest in her son's erection seems more than a little suspicious to me from a number of angles. :wink:

PS Hello from Oh.

Last edited:

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't get this. A lot of the posters for this thread seem hellbent on being incredulous, judgmental, and unbelieving. As Freddie has stated, if we can imagine a situation like this then it probably has happened at some point or another. I don't know what was going through both of their heads but I can see a mother being curious, and a closely-connected son being willing to share that information (especially at the OP's stated age).

What a lot of these responses have done is impose their belief systems onto a historical event that happened decades ago, which any historian would say is a big non-no. People generally seem to impose a prudish, sexually-restrictive ideology on our more recent past, despite continual historical research that suggests there were different boundaries and different ideas of acceptable behavior. Even if we don't think it was acceptable, and even if it wasn't acceptable back then, that doesn't mean it didn't happen. It's a funny thing about people: they occassionally don't act like they're "supposed" to. :rolleyes:

Can we please get past whether this was right or wrong? That wasn't the OP's question, and while you certainly have the freedom to express your disapproval it seems off-topic. Let's just assume it happened (since there seems to be no evidence to suggest this person would make such a thing up) and give our own experience in this matter.

As for myself, I family was and continues to be very stiff about the subject of sexuality. It's barely even mentioned unless I bring up the subject or it comes up in the media (and even then it's dropped quickly lol). My dad laid in his bed with just a shirt on sometimes, but other than that I had my privacy and it was very well respected. :tongue: I seem to be a product of my times, but who knows.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Besides bathing and helping me get dressed as a kid, there was this time I got it caught in the zipper of my pants. Details now are vague in just how it happened - I am sure I would have had on underwear (tighty whities).

I do remember it hurt!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was around 10 or 11, my dad told me that mom wanted him to check me to see if my testicles had dropped into the sacs (they had). I remember he seemed uncomfortable asking me to remove my pajamas. Back then, parents would do those things instead of paying a doctor. In retrospect, they could have simply stated "You are at the age where your testicles should have dropped into the sacs. Has that happened?" People did not have those frank discussions years ago, at least not in my house. My 44 year old female friend and her 14 year old daughter talk about their boobs and their periods and don't feel the need to be secretive about it. It's just biology - why do we make such a big deal about it?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I don't get this. A lot of the posters for this thread seem hellbent on being incredulous, judgmental, and unbelieving. As Freddie has stated, if we can imagine a situation like this then it probably has happened at some point or another. I don't know what was going through both of their heads but I can see a mother being curious, and a closely-connected son being willing to share that information (especially at the OP's stated age).
No one seems to have a problem believing that hundreds of priests molested boys in churches. Now if a boy and a man are alone for just a minute, the man may be charged with statutory rape.

So why is it so hard to imagine that a nun might molest some boys or some girls. I love women, but when did they get a pass from doing immoral things.

I don't have the link, but I read where a huge majority around 70 % of all child molestations are done by dad. What is is so hard to beleive that a mother might not do the same thing. I'm not suggesting that Gramps was raped, but it was a sexual encounter. No one here would have questioned it if it had been a father and a daughter. NO one would have said that is weird.

Do most men under 45 have this low opinion of the male gender and of themselves that it is only men that can act in evil ways? Women are always completely innocent?

Perhaps we need to look at he headlines of how many 24 year old women teachers have taken 14 year old boys to bed. There have been more women teachers than men teachers make the headline for this act in the last few years.