Ever showed someone up before?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by timrick, Nov 20, 2010.

1. timrick

timrick New Member

Have any of you say, in your high school locker room experiences, swimming, or gym experiences, deliberately flaunted or showed off your junk (bulge, nude, etc.) in front of someone else you didn't like or wanted to impress ?

Share your thoughts here ;)

2. D_Aggleby Applenads

D_Aggleby Applenads Account Disabled

Once when i was sat across from a woman, waiting to see the dentist, my floppy cock was pushed down one leg. You know how sometimes when you sit down, and your trousers become 'tighter'? well i was wearing slim trousers and it accentuated my bulge even more. All this woman could see was a pole leading down and under one of my thighs. When i left the dentists office i glanced at her and her face went red. I guess she must have liked it!

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Yes I did and would do it again.
    High School, grade 6, first time we had to share a lockerroom for swimclass.
    Most guys thought much about themself. Always thought they had more than me to offer. Well, I was the one of the few who wasn't ashamed of changing in public where you could see everything my body could offer :rolleyes:
    And of course it isn't about the dick, but you know how easy men are when it comes to dicksize... :tongue:

4. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've not showed off to a guy but I have showed off to a few ladies ;)

5. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

have not really showed off, but in locker room situations, I stand out in the open. I'm not changing clothes "in" the locker. same in the shower, I go about my business, I am what am, and it is what it is. a couple times at the Y yrs ago, some young boys were peaking around the corner, looking at the guys showering, checking out cock sizes. one time I was showering by myself. I was lathered up, washing my hair, eyes closed. I heard some half whispers and peered out thru the soap. 4 boys peeking around the corner.

I showed up a friend of mine without ever showing him my cock. he sort of stole my gf away from me, and 2 wks later she dumped him. I don't know the exact words, but he did not compare to me, and she was not satisfied. he came to me all upset because he considered himself quite the ladies man, hung like a horse and all. he asked what I had in my pants. then actually demanded to see it. I refused. then he stared at my bulge, and shook his head as he walked away.

6. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    While I was a member of a gym last year, I did a bit of PE followed by jerking to just before cumming, then let it go limp again in the shower before getting out, then I did my usual grooming out in the open (like applying my body lotion). :3 Kind of showing off, with it being rather plump, without being super direct. :p

7. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Of course I have. I still do it frequently at work.

8. nudeyorker

Gold Member

When I was at UCLA there was a professor that flirted with me like crazy so I would sit in the front row (commando) in short gym shorts. I got an easy A in that course. Does that count?

9. D_Coupeland Clydesdale

When I was in college, I was always turned on by my roommates long, floppy cock. He seemed to like to show it off, so once I turned the tables on him. We were both stoned (it was the early 1970s), and I was taking a piss and he was talking to me outside. I said, "You can come in", and he did. My cock was half hard, its full two inches across the top width showing nicely. He looked at it and stammered. I pissed slowly and shook it off for him. Still wish we'd sucked each other off in those days, but what the hell.

10. Patchos

Gold Member

Yeah, I do this. I wedge my pants up as much as I can so I have the most protruding camel toe of all the women around me.

11. nudeyorker

Gold Member

This is what's nice about time and evolving. It used to be that a woman could say... "I had the longest reddest nails of anyone in Bergdorf-Goodman!" and now it's..."I had the most protruding camel toe of all the woman around me!" I love the 21st century!

12. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    If ive been going nude anyway I may of done so unintentionally. Ive also intentionally done it when ive wanted to put someone in there place who was been cocky or arrogant.

13. bighosenow

Gold Member

Albums:
    It happened last night at one of the gay bars. There was a guy who had had too many beers and came over to the group of friends I was talking to and said to me " I hear you've got a big cock. I'll bet you a beer mine's bigger". Never having been one to shy away from a challenge I motioned for the group to close ranks and we both pulled out our dicks for the moment of truth. He left the group to buy my drink but we never saw him
    again.

14. jump_start

jump_start Member

Albums:
    ^^^ Now THAT'S funny! :laugh2:

15. NSX57

NSX57 Member

Now that is truly pretty funny.

16. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

I think it's pretty common for people to show off their bodies on a regular basis. For example, for many girls, we wear tops specifically cut to show our clevage to everyone, or mini skirts to show off our legs. Totally acceptable and not a big deal.

17. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've done it a few times. The best timing was right before we walked into the courtroom with my wife's asshole ex. The courthouse had one of those large common urinals. I saw him head into the restroom and decided to take the risk of following him in. When I stood next to him I actually saw him do two double takes. One when he realized it was me and the second when he looked down at my cock. He stopped peeing and walked out. My wife had told me he always had concerns about his size. Not only did he have that on his mind, he also walked into the courtroom with pretty serious trouser tracks down the front of his suit pants from his abrupt finish in the men's room.

Tom_NY_0930 likes this.
  18. AlexAussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not intentionally, but in highschool mine defiantly put a change in the social hierarchy that is highschool

19. bumperandback

bumperandback New Member

Albums:
    in the gym,sometimes if im horny,ill show mine off,guys looking at the corner of their eyes!

20. Big Del

Gold Member

A lot of the time - if you got it flaunt it

I aint going shy away from being a guy in a changing room

Draft saved Draft deleted