Ever showed someone up before?

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was once in a pub with a group of mates (not really friends as such), and they were all bragging about the size of their dicks - no specific sizes mentioned, just stuff like "It's fucking huge", "I'm hung like a mule", "It's like a baby's arm holding an apple", "It's 12 inches, but I don't use it as a rule" etc etc. I wasn't really joining in. More just observing all this bullshitting at a rather amused distance. Then, one of them who is a bit of a loudmouth and a bully clocked that I wasn't saying much, so he started going on about "Aw, look, he's shy! He must have a tiddler. Poor little *****. How does your girlfriend deal with that?" blah blah blah. I just laughed it off at first, but he kept going on like this and a couple of the others also joined in, and it all got quite annoying, so in the end, I just took out my phone (which had lots of self-shots on it), called up a photo of my dick and showed it to him and the rest of them. It was, IIRC, this pic: http://www.lpsg.org/members/ignatiu...pictures/469626-thats-how-a-normal-sized.html

Not only did the mockery stop, but there was grudging acceptance, that, yes, I did have a big cock after all. There was, however, very little conversation for the rest of the evening. It all became very awkward, and I hardly ever hung out with them again after that night (which is no great loss, TBH).

I still laugh when I think about the gutted looks on their faces though.

Last edited:

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've done it several times, but only when some jackass is around and bragging about how "big" his cock is. I can think of a couple of times in a bar where I could literally see the guys magical world he lived in crumble around him in his face.

I get hit up on online chat sites a lot by black guys who do the whole, hey check me out because I'm black and obviously way bigger than you. I just respond with a, awe that's nice and send back a pic. Usual response is something like "oh" lol.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was once in a pub with a group of mates (not really friends as such), and they were all bragging about the size of their dicks - no specific sizes mentioned, just stuff like "It's fucking huge", "I'm hung like a mule", "It's like a baby's arm holding an apple", "It's 12 inches, but I don't use it as a rule" etc etc. I wasn't really joining in. More just observing all this bullshitting at a rather amused distance. Then, one of them who is a bit of a loudmouth and a bully clocked that I wasn't saying much, so he started going on about "Aw, look, he's shy! He must have a tiddler. Poor little *****. How does your girlfriend deal with that?" blah blah blah. I just laughed it off at first, but he kept going on like this and a couple of the others also joined in, and it all got quite annoying, so in the end, I just took out my phone (which had lots of self-shots on it), called up a photo of my dick and showed it to him and the rest of them. It was, IIRC, this pic: http://www.lpsg.org/members/ignatiu...pictures/469626-thats-how-a-normal-sized.html

Not only did the mockery stop, but there was grudging acceptance, that, yes, I did have a big cock after all. There was, however, very little conversation for the rest of the evening. It all became very awkward, and I hardly ever hung out with them again after that night (which is no great loss, TBH).

I still laugh when I think about the gutted looks on their faces though.

wow, your pics are amazing. that is some monster size