Ever shown your penis to a door to door evangelist/solicitor?

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why does this thought strike me as hilarious.

In many communities, the police (and the county attorney) do not find this sort of thing to be amusing. I hate to be a buzz-killer but you are better off keeping it in your pants and avoiding any sort of legal trouble.

Reactions: The Little Boy

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In many communities, the police (and the county attorney) do not find this sort of thing to be amusing. I hate to be a buzz-killer but you are better off keeping it in your pants and avoiding any sort of legal trouble.

In the majority of communities, you're free to be nude in your own house. It's not indecent exposure.

ggsitc

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Had a friend once who saw some religious door-to-door types approaching his house so he whipped off his clothes down to his undies, poured himself a glass of whiskey, and since he was already smoking a cigarette answered the door holding the glass (mind you it was well before noon), ciggy hanging out of his mouth, standing there in his skivvies and asked gruffly, "What the f--- do you want?" The folks at the door departed swiftly.

rsny845

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A neighbor called to ask if he could borrow a wrench. "Sure come on over. I'm getting dressed for a Lodge night, but ring the bell, and I'll give you the wrench...Shower, boxers on, the bell rings...I grab the wrench, go to the front door, snap it open...OMG...two elderly ladies standing at my door, me in undies, wrench in hand...uhmmm, I uh, oh shit...they ran off, then my neighbor arrives...lucky I wasn't arrested.

Reactions: CuriousMormon

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In the majority of communities, you're free to be nude in your own house. It's not indecent exposure.

Perhaps incidentally walking by a window while nude is not public indecency - but intentionally exposing yourself to someone who knocks on your door could cross the line in many communities. Why take a chance?

diesel_82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why do I get the impression it's illegal to be anything other than fully clothed at all times in America?

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was a case mentioned on somewhere on LPSG of a person who was in legal trouble for being seen through his window naked, or maybe it was having sex. I will search later if i remember. It is like, you can be nude in your backyard if you have high enough coverage.

Though i would personally find it funny to do so (answering the door nude) others might not.

Plus there are better ways to fuck with people. I had a friend who drew chalk outlines and scattered watchtower pamphlets around them that were smeared with that runny blood that is leftover in the styrofoam containers meat is sold in. He was just tired of them taking "i am not interested" for an answer. lol

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
I actually wrote a story about this experience.
One Saturday morning last fall
I was in the shower with a bodacious hangover. After the pounding of hot water on the back of my neck did little to help, I walked to the kitchen to get my favorite remedy, Mountain Dew. I was toweling my hair as I walked through the living room, and caught glimpse of two guys on the sofa.
My room mate had answered the door to 2 mormon missionaries, and told them that he wasn’t interested, but I might be, then he bolted. I covered myself with the towel, but not before they got a good eyeful. Was a tad awkward.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I live in a door-man co-op in Manhattan with 495 apartments so I don't have the opportunity. But I would love nothing more than to look through my keyhole and see two Morman missionaries and open the door to greet them naked, in an open robe. Or Jehovah's Witnesses. Let them try to concentrate on spreading the good word then. :tongue:

Reactions: CuriousMormon

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not quite naked, but I opened the door once wearing a thong swimsuit as I was sunning myself when they rang. At first I just opened the door a crack and listened to the two JW ladies talk. One was quite foxy. When she handed me a brochure, I had to open the door wider to take it. That's when she must have thought I was naked because her eyes opened as wide as saucers and her gaze went down to my thong. She was probably relieved (or disappointed) to see that I had a thong on. The look on her face was priceless.

MacBuddy01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually...one does have the right to be nude in private property but if you leave your curtains open where the general public can view you...then its illegal...and if a minor happens to be walking by and see you naked because you didn't use common sense in closing said curtain...police and judges frown on that..