Ever shown your penis to a door to door evangelist/solicitor?

B_Glib

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By this logic, you can shoot someone in your house and not be responsible for it. If you're already clothed and they come to the door and you deliberately show them your dick, that's illegal.
But you ARE allowed to shoot someone intruding in your house.

Bimanhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was working my way through college one of my summer jobs was to deliver yellow page phone books. I remember knocking on the door and it being opened by a stunning black man with his robe open and his dick hitting his knees. I HAD to go back for another look so I came up with the excuse that I had returned to pick up his old book. Damn, that was a hot cock

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
its probablybecause I am into (safe - relatively safe...) public humiliation fantasies.

wearing sheer white underwear that almost look like speedos and could pass for one - when the doorbell rings, I answer the door wet with a towel around me neck, apologizing, but saying i was just in the hot tub (actually dont ahve one - but saw them coming and jumped in the shower). then after they realize - shock (not really) - my "white bathing suit" was completely see-through.

what an ufnortunate "accident"........

(just having some fun)

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But you ARE allowed to shoot someone intruding in your house.

You're not allowed to do that in the UK! You are allowed to use "reasonable force" but that does not include such items as guns and baseball bats. There was a case in the 90s where a farmer was prosecuted for shooting an intruder with an air-rifle.

bigfuckinpenis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A couple of Friday afternoons ago, I had these two really hot Latina Jehovah's Witnesses in my building. I came to the door in my robe, I had some Sinatra on and a bottle of wine in my hand, and I invited them in to discuss theology but they declined and just gave me some literature instead.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A couple of Friday afternoons ago, I had these two really hot Latina Jehovah's Witnesses in my building. I came to the door in my robe, I had some Sinatra on and a bottle of wine in my hand, and I invited them in to discuss theology but they declined and just gave me some literature instead.

Maybe you should have had Gloria Estefan playing. :wink:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, once I had some self admitted college girls right outside my door, and I just got out of the shower, sans towel. Well, you can pretty much guess they were flabbergasted, only got in a few words, said they'd come back some other time. One was about my height, brunette, sizable tits, whilst the other one was short, blonde, and had juicy melons. Well, they did come back later, that is, their orgasms later. Turned out they weren't true devotee's to this, just put up by their folks to get some extra tuition money. Natch, I couldn't let them go without taking some some paraphernalia afterwards.

Another time I was "entertaining", and then these GEEKS show up in their typical white shirts, black slacks, hair neatly combed and slicked back. Well, they knocked on my door, and I was in the middle of mid fuck with my "guest", got agitated, and opened the door buck naked nude, my girl suspended in my arms, dick buried in her Cooter, and I just looked at this one GEEK fist clenched and pissed off and growled, "This'd better be good, Buddy!!" Well, the one black haired GEEK was gaping, then perspiration beaded down his neck, and he said, "S-sir, do you believe your doom is coming soon?" "No, I replied, "But yours will be here in 30 seconds if you don't get the hell outta here."
Natch, they set a new record for dashing away.
Yeah, interesting experiences with these people.

Reactions: manunlisted

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I lived in a group house at university with a group of guys. We had a house at the top of a hill so could see the JWs coming up the hill. One day we were watching TV and saw a group coming up. I was going to do my usual polite rejection when one of my housemates said 'let me handle this, they won't be back again'. So he undressed and opened the door naked. They stood there frozen for a second, said 'pardon us' and left and indeed we weren't bothered again.

D_Gallalye Goodlolly

Experimental Member
Media
Well, once I had some self admitted college girls right outside my door, and I just got out of the shower, sans towel. Well, you can pretty much guess they were flabbergasted, only got in a few words, said they'd come back some other time. One was about my height, brunette, sizable tits, whilst the other one was short, blonde, and had juicy melons. Well, they did come back later, that is, their orgasms later. Turned out they weren't true devotee's to this, just put up by their folks to get some extra tuition money. Natch, I couldn't let them go without taking some some paraphernalia afterwards.

Another time I was "entertaining", and then these GEEKS show up in their typical white shirts, black slacks, hair neatly combed and slicked back. Well, they knocked on my door, and I was in the middle of mid fuck with my "guest", got agitated, and opened the door buck naked nude, my girl suspended in my arms, dick buried in her Cooter, and I just looked at this one GEEK fist clenched and pissed off and growled, "This'd better be good, Buddy!!" Well, the one black haired GEEK was gaping, then perspiration beaded down his neck, and he said, "S-sir, do you believe your doom is coming soon?" "No, I replied, "But yours will be here in 30 seconds if you don't get the hell outta here."
Natch, they set a new record for dashing away.
Yeah, interesting experiences with these people.
i was reading this in a librbary and i burst out in laughter.im sure they think im crazy.

Reactions: MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had a friend once who saw some religious door-to-door types approaching his house so he whipped off his clothes down to his undies, poured himself a glass of whiskey, and since he was already smoking a cigarette answered the door holding the glass (mind you it was well before noon), ciggy hanging out of his mouth, standing there in his skivvies and asked gruffly, "What the f--- do you want?" The folks at the door departed swiftly.

Lmfao!!!!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Back about 15 years ago, it was a very hot summer night and I had the windows and doors open. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I was nude watching TV. I had to get up to take a piss and as I was walking from my living room to the bathroom, I walked by my front door. Unless you were at my front door, you can't see in because of the shrubbery, but these two guys (I think they were Mormon missionaries because of the way they were dressed) were at my front door getting ready to ring my door bell. They stopped short of ringing the bell and said "sorry" and quickly left. They didn't even give me a chance to answer the door and see what they wanted. Of course, I would have answered in the nude (not really, I would have put some shorts on).

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Once while I was collecting money door to door for an environmental issue, some
total stud answered the door with a huge hardon tenting out his jersey sweats.
Awesome chest, face, and that dick was throbbing.
He said he was busy fucking the crap out of girlfriend, maybe we could come back later. My supervisor didn't say anything, just walked away, I just stared at his handon. He slowly closed the door and winked at me. I think I jerked off 4 times that night...

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
a few years ago it was a saturday morning and I was in my boxers and answered the door and it was a man and a woman giving out evangel....pamphlets so as I stood there the guy said " can you please put your pants on,we'd like to talk to you and I stopped them right there and I said thanks but no thanks and I stood there as they walked away

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
On a non-sexual note, my neighbor is very active in her church (roman catholic). When any religious person comes to her door, she hands them catholic literature, and, asks them to come in to discuss Catholicism. Many don't even stay long enough to thank them for the pamphlets from her church.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since I am often nude when at home, I have wanted to do this.

At my previous home, as the neighborhood started to improve, I started getting bothered by all sorts of supposedly, "Christian" door-knockers...

Mormons, Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses, and other obscure types of "evangelical", "Apocalypse"-predicting, anti-science, sex-phobic weirdos.

One night, when interrupted while eating dinner, I totally raged on these two guys at my door, and scared them off my property... I wasn't naked, but I wish I had been.

The next day, I went to the hardware store, and got one of those ugly "No Solicitors!" signs, and planted it at the gate. Surprisingly, it kept them away from then on.

A/B

PRINCE_PEACH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually ALWAYS answer the door in a towel when they show up. In my area we have a lot of male solicitors rather than old ladies. I would never do that to an old lady lol. Only once did a guy actually stayed there and wanted to still talk to me. He came in...I told him to let me go put some shorts on he said " don't bother and that it was fine" he talked for 5 mins and left. I was kinda shocked.He was cute too