Ever shown your penis to a door to door evangelist/solicitor?

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was in college, the local area had a large number of door-to-door churchy types. One time, I opened the door while wearing a towel to two young Mormon missionaries and while they talked, I kept adjusting my towel. The one guy kept hemming and hawing while he made his shpiel while the other kept smiling. By the time they were done, it was noticeable that they both had nice bulges in their black trousers. Nothing happened but I hoped they managed to get off together later in the day. Where I love now still has the occasional evangelist but most are older or women, though there is a young guy or two every now and then.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I usually get nakkid and go to the JW's front doors,freaks them the fuck out.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes I have answered the door naked many times for door-to-door solicitors and evangelists over the years. Often times I will invite them in to give their pitch but oddly enough, nobody has taken me up on my offer. Wonder why that is?

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes I have answered the door naked many times for door-to-door solicitors and evangelists over the years. Often times I will invite them in to give their pitch but oddly enough, nobody has taken me up on my offer. Wonder why that is?

And I wonder where you are located.

In most of the US, you could be arrested and charged with a sex crime. Probably even end up on the sex offenders list.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in the US. I've never had a problem in the almost 30 years I've lived in this house. My front door doesn't face the street so nobody but the person(s) at the door can see my nudity.

Reactions: Jamessandro1

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And I wonder where you are located.

In most of the US, you could be arrested and charged with a sex crime. Probably even end up on the sex offenders list.

I dont think it is a crime to be naked in your own house. I also dont think its a crime to be a nudist. If he were doing this to children, yes he could be arrested.

In most states, being naked is only indecent if you have are aroused in public or are performing a sex act.

I lived in a neighborhood where door to door solicitation and visits from Jehovah's Witness / Latter Day Saints missionaries was common.

I simply did not answer the door, regardless if I was clothed or unclothed.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont think it is a crime to be naked in your own house. I also dont think its a crime to be a nudist. If he were doing this to children, yes he could be arrested.

In most states, being naked is only indecent if you have are aroused in public or are performing a sex act.

@Fishsqueezee69 You are correct, it is not a crime to be naked in your own house or to be a nudist. As to your point about doing this to children, the answer is obvious - I'm not stupid! Thanks for your comments in my defense.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
  • Haha

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I
A couple of things.... First, this is not true in every jurisdiction as I know for a fact that in Seattle you can walk around naked if you please. (See the naked bike ride).

Second, the cited law is clearly left open to interpretation:

Exposure of sexual organs.--It is unlawful to expose or exhibit one's sexual organs in public or on the private premises of another, or so near thereto as to be seen from such private premises, in a vulgar or indecent manner, or to be naked in public except in any place provided or set apart for that purpose.

What is vulgar? What is indecent? Imagine you answer the door expecting your boyfriend and it is a J witneess. Are you gonna get arrested?

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I

A couple of things.... First, this is not true in every jurisdiction as I know for a fact that in Seattle you can walk around naked if you please. (See the naked bike ride).

Exposure of sexual organs.--It is unlawful to expose or exhibit one's sexual organs in public or on the private premises of another, or so near thereto as to be seen from such private premises, in a vulgar or indecent manner, or to be naked in public except in any place provided or set apart for that purpose.

What is vulgar? What is indecent? Imagine you answer the door expecting your boyfriend and it is a J witneess. Are you gonna get arrested?

In my original post, I said " most of the US" not "all of the US". Vermont is another place where a very liberal view of nudity is legally sanctioned.

Regardless, the post I linked to quoted three different lawyers, all of whom said that, at least in Illinois, such activity is probably illegal.

• Haha

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my original post, I said " most of the US" not "all of the US". Vermont is another place where a very liberal view of nudity is legally sanctioned.

Regardless, the post I linked to quoted three different lawyers, all of whom said that, at least in Illinois, such activity is probably illegal.

I think it would be more instructive to see specific cases in which ppl went to jail or got fined for answering the door naked. Context is king.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I sure have do so! I will continue to do it too! It is a wonder that closeted size queens have not paid those churches money, just for the privilege of ringing my door bell, only to have me answer the door with my dong hanging freely.

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sure have do so! I will continue to do it too! It is a wonder that closeted size queens have not paid those churches money, just for the privilege of ringing my door bell, only to have me answer the door with my dong hanging freely.
I would love to see this lol

Reactions: HorseHung40's

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Nice to find someone else like-minded who has no issues about answering the door nude!

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My dad will now answer his door nude when the religious zealots knock on his door, trying to "save him". If holy rollers show up in groups, he will ask one of them if he/she/it is in the closet and trying to repress those feelings that should be natural to that person.

I say: Good for dad!

Pelleas

Superior Member
Media
I

Note that it specifies the private premises of another and not yours.

Reactions: HorseHung40's

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was in college, the local area had a large number of door-to-door churchy types. One time, I opened the door while wearing a towel to two young Mormon missionaries and while they talked, I kept adjusting my towel. The one guy kept hemming and hawing while he made his shpiel while the other kept smiling. By the time they were done, it was noticeable that they both had nice bulges in their black trousers. Nothing happened but I hoped they managed to get off together later in the day. Where I love now still has the occasional evangelist but most are older or women, though there is a young guy or two every now and then.
Come to Oregon. In Oregon it is Legal for you to be nude anywhere on your property and that includes outside on your property, that is state law. I enjoy that freedom every day it’s warm enough for me to be outside in my yard butt naked.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was in my early 20s, moved back home with the folks for a bit. We used to get JW's all the time, I'd never answer the door for them or solicitors in general. (my mom would cuz she was just being polite) but man, then they started sending this SMOKING hot Mom/Daughter combo. Milf in her 40s, daughter looked to be 18.

You best believe I started answering the door then lol. Not nude or anything. One day mom was out shopping, I had just gotten outta the shower so was walking around in a towel cooling off and making some food. Sure enuff, the mom & Daughter come to the door. I wasnt missing this opportunity lol. I was in really good shape at the time, the look on their faces was priceless. giving off all the signals...looking down, touching their hair etc. I maintained strong eye contact. Talked for a bit and the milf said "ok well we will leave these pamphlets for ur mom!" I said ty, feel free to come by anytime ;) I still use them as jacking motivation.

Trust me, the super-religious type are secretly the horniest.