Ever so slightly curious....

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...taking into account this web sites name, Large Penis Support Group, is there a certain amount of the populas that are obessed with dick size?
Unless you have a miniscule sized 'wonga' why would anyone worry about what size cock you or the bloke thats currently 'giving you one' has?
My 'member' isn't small nor is it in the big dick league. It does its job in both states ie flacid and erect, so I'm happy with what I've got.
So again I ask what the flying f**k is the obession with cock size?

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
...taking into account this web sites name, Large Penis Support Group, is there a certain amount of the populas that are obessed with dick size?
Unless you have a miniscule sized 'wonga' why would anyone worry about what size cock you or the bloke thats currently 'giving you one' has?
My 'member' isn't small nor is it in the big dick league. It does its job in both states ie flacid and erect, so I'm happy with what I've got.
So again I ask what the flying f**k is the obession with cock size?

The flying f**k obsession with cock size is larger girthy ones simply feel a hell of alot better than a smaller,thinner one! IMO

It's called preference just like some have a preference for blondes when a brunette can do the same as the blonde can.....like some prefer tall chicks when a short one can do the same as the tall chick can....and so on......

Last edited:

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK a womans point of view but...doesn't the vagina adjust to the size?
Isn't it a matter on how the cock is used and not necessarily the size?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK a womans point of view but...doesn't the vagina adjust to the size?
Isn't it a matter on how the cock is used and not necessarily the size?
Yes and no. A poor fit in either direction may take longer to get used to than either partner as the patience for, or a woman may simply not be particularly elastic. Or (just imagine) a woman may just prefer one size over another (since women are allowed opinions in many countries worldwide now). :smile:

ohhhey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the majority of people don't care and don't really think about it. Most guys are average and people are used to that. This site is definitely a focal point for people are who are obsessed with size though.