Ever split a woman entirely in half?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not precisely in halfs, but....

One fateful August evening, in a bayou shanty a few klicks off Lake Pontchartrain, I had a night I like to remember as The Chandrasekhar Limit. The culmination of said evening occurring when a White Dwarf huddled in the Alpha Centauri Galaxy went Supernova just as Fat Tuesday slid into Ash Wednesday. Despite the inherent uncomfortableness of the unmattressed whicker cot we had at our disposal, a lady friend and I were just reaching the apex of our evening-long bone dance, when the aforementioned stellar eruption precipitated one of my own. There must have been some super power in the falling space dust that night, because my last O thrust sent a shock wave across the bayou. Even the crocs kept low and quiet thereafter.

Lady Lenoir was split at a 38 degree transversal, which with the stardust accentuating her natural luminosity, made for a rather artistic wishbone effect. At least, the Shaman thought so.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Not precisely in halfs, but....

One fateful August evening, in a bayou shanty a few klicks off Lake Pontchartrain...
I started thinking Keroac...

Then I doubted the accuracy of your post. Everyone knows that alpha centauri is actually a binary star system, not a galaxy!

...which with the stardust accentuating her natural luminosity, made for a rather artistic wishbone effect.
Then I thought about Dust in that reference text by Philip Pullman, His Dark Materials.

Last edited:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started thinking Keroac...

Then I doubted the accuracy of your post. Everyone knows that alpha centauri is actually a binary star system, not a galaxy!

Then I thought about Dust in that reference text by PHilip Pullman, His Dark Materials.

Well, as long as we're being slaves to accuracy....

http://www.kerouac.com/

:cool:

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Well, as long as we're being slaves to accuracy....

http://www.kerouac.com/

:cool:

Nice try, but a simple typo is somewhat less fundamental than the destruction of a well known binary star system as a consequence of you introducing a white dwarf in the process of becoming a supernova. Just to get your rocks off...

That's just irresponsible!

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice try, but a simple typo is somewhat less fundamental than the destruction of a well known binary star system as a consequence of you introducing a white dwarf in the process of becoming a supernova. Just to get your rocks off...

That's just irresponsible!

Here on Earth, the Kerouacians have more pull than the Alpha Centaurians. So, the Gods in the Sky have instructed me to say, "You're Fired!"*

It could possibly have been "Voir dire".

* This, after a hearty laugh at the notion of a "typo".