Ever Stop making it Bigger?

Rye03

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Guys

Since you guys are interested in making it bigger... I am wondering when you guys will stop?..or just keep going? If you are still achieving results will you just keep on going and going? Are there many of you that will just keep on going and not stop?

Thanks
R

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I had a goal of 10"x7" but since joining LPSG I've learned that it is beyond the ideal pleasure giving size for women. (If someone disagrees, I'm interested in your opinion)

9"x6" is probably better and only 0.25" bigger than my current size (girth and length) however when I achieve it, I will review the situation!

domite

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I ever will stop. my goal was 12" from the top. I take breaks, but I always come back like a week later and get obsessed with it. I've documented my growth on a spreadsheet. I broke 11" two months ago. 7.75" girth too. Jelquing, PE and reflexology. You have to find the right girls...I just love the look ontheir faces when I pull my pants down.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
domite said:
I don't think I ever will stop. my goal was 12" from the top. I take breaks, but I always come back like a week later and get obsessed with it. I've documented my growth on a spreadsheet. I broke 11" two months ago. 7.75" girth too. Jelquing, PE and reflexology. You have to find the right girls...I just love the look ontheir faces when I pull my pants down.
What was your original size? and how long have you been doing PE?

joe_smith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sequoia

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I just joined here... and I can say that it works for me.
I started at 7.5 a little over 3 months ago, and I've made it to 8.

Mostly just did weight hanging.

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you do PE and reach your desirable size, does your penis shrink if you stop doing it, or are these permeant gains?

joe_smith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you do PE and reach your desirable size, does your penis shrink if you stop doing it, or are these permeant gains?

The gains are perminate. You might loose a little once you hit your goal and just stop. You need to "cement" you gains once you reach your desided size.

Sure you could keep getting it bigger, but,.. there will come a time when it'll be as impractical as my ego :D