Ever surprised by a small black cock?

Mandingo Wannabe

Experimental Member
Media
We all know the legend that is the BBC. Are there any women out here who have pursued a black man because of this legend, only to be surprised and disappointed in what they discovered?

nitrousvette

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I worked in the health field, and managed to see alot of dicks! And to my surprise not all blacks were hung! Most were average size! Did notice alot of them were not circumcised tho. Which in america seems to be the norm!

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is no always or everyone or all in any discussion of things like this. But, I would think that it would be even more distressing for a black man to feel like he has a little dick... there's so much pressure!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now that you mention it, years ago on my uncle's farm he raised bantam chickens. One of the roosters was black as coal and mean as all get out. I was scared to death of him, and he would always pop out of nowhere and chase me. So, to answer your question, yes, I was often surprised by a small, black cock.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The smallest cock I can remember was on a German guy but he was very good in bed anyway. Never encountered a black guy with what I considered to be small equipment.

I do recall a classmate in college telling me about a summer fling with a black guy whose dick was too small. She really sounded traumatised by it. She said that she knew something was wrong when the first couple of times all he did was go down on her, since "black guys don't normally eat pussy." She said she finally broke it off, telling him why. She said that he said it had been a problem before. So he must have been really small. And then she said to me, she wouldn't wish this on her worst enemy. I didn't know it could be that bad, especially with a guy who wasn't going to be more than a summer fling.

D

deleted424046

Well I'm 5'4 and somewhat above average.But I'm black so if im not 8 or better I'll get laughed at(did that just rhymed?).

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies I'm going to help you out!

BUT DAMN this keeps coming up. It's amazing that expections for a black man is that he should hung LOL! So it's no suprise that it's been discussed to death on the site--because of the urban legends, BUT it's sad that only expections for black men!!!!!

Here's a rule of thumb to finding a hung and horse hung black guy.

1. Stop looking at thugs/hood bruthaz. If he's like 50 cent and etc. and he's bragging you will probably get an average 5 to 6 inch dick (his hyper masculinty hasn't allowed him to see another's man dick before). ALL THE DAMN TIME. When I get to sistah who normally deals with those types, I get them to think twice about the square dudes-LOL.

Now this is sometimes because there are some thugs/hood bruthaz that are packing .

2. So where do I find the big dick black guy? The brutha that keeps his mouth shout and the quite one (or shy one) in the group. Its a no brainer that he's the one packing the heat.

Here's why: Non-men of color when they go to dressing room and see someone unbelieveable hung, they usuall will tell their girlfriends, wife and etc. As for the majority of men of color, when we know we're not telling anyone--yeah penis envy but we're not going to tell our girl or wives that my bestfriend Johnny Boy will put Mr.Ed to shame! Not going to happened.

3. Where are you looking for hung and horse hung guys. If you are on this site looking it's rare because it's majority of white men (which disspell the myth on their own that there are hung white men in the world) so here's one site to go to find them a majority of them on: Nude Africa online black adult community sharing adult pictures, black home movies, discussions of black interests and Adult Space Social Networking | Personals Singles Dating | Sex Search | Flings But black guys aren't big on having a computer or taking digital pics sending it out on the internet.

4. A nurse on here said something about seeing the dicks and that are average. Were these guys erect? Can't judge men on flacid dick (please read the penis the health forum). There are lot of men who are shower (but doesn't grow much when erect) and those who are growers ( "Where the fuck did that come from?")

Talked about before but with great insight from HUNG BLACK MEN. Here's a great thread
http://www.lpsg.org/153253-black-guys-think-thier-big.html

But here's why folks like to find a hung black man and ladies you can talk to them as well

Kevin Collins-there's contact information
http://www.lpsg.org/160545-kevin-collins-11-inch-uncut.html
CJ WRIGHT-there's contact information
http://www.lpsg.org/152177-cj-wright-ripped-muscular-hung.html
FLASH BROWN-there's contact information
http://www.lpsg.org/160848-flash-brown-new-big-dick.html

Reactions: GottyGat