Ever suspected there are guys out there hung MUCH larger than thought possible?

RexMaher

Just Browsing
Media
Have you ever had something happen that made you suspect that there are guys out there hung MUCH larger than thought possible? Like over 14 inches?

If so, what was it that started you thinking that way?

If they are out there, what keeps these men from coming forward?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you ever had something happen that made you suspect that there are guys out there hung MUCH larger than thought possible? Like over 14 inches?

If so, what was it that started you thinking that way?

If they are out there, what keeps these men from coming forward?

Some years back the YMCA pool for men was nude swimming only (Baltimore) and I swam every day for an hour. I used to notice this 40ish year old guy watching me. He would sit on the bench nude with an incredibly long soft cock hanging down. Eventually we began to nod to one another; then , I noticed him in my neighborhood with his wife. He was a professional dancer who swung both ways. We got together a couple times. Turns out his cock was so big he could not get a normal erection, rather his cock swelled up to an enormous semi without being erect. He said and I agree it was 12 inches semi. He stated it had been about 14 inches erect in his youth. He and his wife split up because of his sexual inadequacy/his softness. All he could do was bottom for men. He was enormously embarrassed by his impotency. Although he might have had one of the largest semi cocks ever seen, he was very reluctant to expose his limpness to others.

Reactions: Allan S.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it was rumored that there was a guy down in the poor part of town, that was around 18 inches long. it was said he could knock beer glasses off the bar by swinging it around. I never saw "it". I saw him and people hooted and hollered at him all the time. It didn't help him and probably hindered his existence. oh, and his name was Shorty!!!

I have a friend that is about 10 x 7, not measured, but I'm about 7.5 x 6.5, and I have seen him fucking some sluts at a few parties years ago. I have seen him totally erect before he hammers it to them, so I have gotten a good look at it. a few times I have heard his name come up in bar conversation and the gals say something to the effect "biggest cock ever".

Last edited:

B_cockluv10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The biggest I ever measured was 12.5". I once sucked one that was considerably larger that I estimated to be 13-14". Neither had any problem getting hard as a baseball bat.
A few years ago at a friend's shop a bunch of us were sitting around drinking beer and a couple of the guys teasing another guy about his big dick. When he stood at the back door to piss someone said something about being careful with that fire hose and he brought his dick around his right side and pissed straight behind himself. I never got a better look at it but it had to be at least 10-12" soft.
It has been my experience with very well hung men that although you get the occasional showoff, most of them are embarrassed by their size so they don't brag or wave it around.

Yes but they are short lived the poor souls. They die of heart failure with the first erection they get, lack of blood supply I hear.

tulsabyla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Knowing how puritanical Americans are, i would guess that there are more guys that are embarrassed of having a big dick than are willing to show it off. thats why LPSG is a good venue for large guys to embrace their assets and be proud.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have you ever had something happen that made you suspect that there are guys out there hung MUCH larger than thought possible? No Like over 14 inches? No

If so, what was it that started you thinking that way? Nothing

If they are out there, what keeps these men from coming forward? The unwritten rule that says if you are greater than 9" you can never show it to anyone, or take a picture or video of it - duh

Think that about covers it.

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think at least one of these mythical monsters would have come light, if there were such a thing.

After all they can't all be so puritanical, repressed or so rich as to resist the temptation to cash in on such a rare commodity...