Ever talked to anybody outside of LPSG ?

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
As we all know, it's quite easy to have a conversation with somebody regarding our feelings for our dicks and the sizes of them here at LPSG but that certainly isn't the case anywhere else.

As penis size is such a sensative subject, it's a lot easier to crack jokes about it instead of actually saying what your real thoughts on the subject are.

Before finding the old message boards which down the track came to be www.lpsg.org I had never had a serious talk with anybody about my size. Nobody else's either for that matter.

Being able, in the privacy of the internet, to talk openly and honestly about this was a huge eyeopener for me and it seemed that the more I was able to open up, the more my need to talk became.

I don't think I ever assumed that I was the only one with my thoughts and feelings, but it was still fantastic to read how others were writing about the same things.

Have any of you ever been able to talk openly and honestely with somebody else about your thoughts and feelings regarding dick size, outside of LPSG, and if so, who was it you were able to have this conversation with and under what circumstances was that subject possible to bring up ?

/ jumbo747jet

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Talking is good, whatever the forum. Communication/expressing oneself is essential, so it's a good thing to have found a place for this kind of release. I've never talked about size before coming here either........have learned a lot about myself and my needs.......

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The site really opened me up a lot and had a huge effect on my actual knowledge and assumptions, but I had a few conversations before finding this place. Those conversations are part of why there are so many pics in my gallery. After so many people tell you to "prove it," you eventually just whip out the camera (or other things if so inclined).

After getting some nice feedback, I took more, and after finding this site and learning a thing (or two or three...), I figured I'd post them here, too. Still, the exhibitionism is second to the help, support, info and advice I've found here. I wasn't embarrassed to talk to others about these things, but most straight guys really don't want to hear it unless they're in the same boat. Statistically speaking, it would be unlikely for all of my straight male friends to be equally large and thus the problem. Talking to some girls and a few of my gay friends was a little easier, but you also have to make sure you don't give them the wrong impression.

Bottom line: Yes, I've talked to others. No, it wasn't as useful as here. The topic of conversation was mostly in regards to a less than stellar sex life with my ex.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, way before LPSG came to my screen, I had a good friend whom i lived with during my conservatory studies years, we are straight and never actually showed our dicks while talking, but in gym showers we did.
We could talk about anything and we are both quite outspoken about sex (students in Netherlands both of us at that time), we talked about many things like in this forum and we even went to sex shops to buy our supply of condoms, toys and my first penis pump.

It is great to be able to talk about anything with friends, but I even did it at some gatherings with newly met friends, started talking about my supreme knowledge and expertise on women's ass types :)

After the initial shock, most people feel comfortable and have fun talking about sexually related issues, just try to find the right type of people and enviroment to start these conversations.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Before I experienced my first large penis (as well as other sexual experiences - ie MFMs, playing with other men, etc...), I used to talk about sex all the time. Now I feel that my experiences that I've had set me apart from my girlfriends that I no longer talk about sex with them anymore. One of my gfs asked me how come I don't talk about sex anymore and I just could not think of an answer without offending them or getting into an entire sexual debate.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My best friend and I are like Will & Grace. We discuss everything, including penis size. She's a self-proclaimed size queen.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Before I experienced my first large penis (as well as other sexual experiences - ie MFMs, playing with other men, etc...), I used to talk about sex all the time. Now I feel that my experiences that I've had set me apart from my girlfriends that I no longer talk about sex with them anymore. One of my gfs asked me how come I don't talk about sex anymore and I just could not think of an answer without offending them or getting into an entire sexual debate.

I will be happy to discuss sex with them for you : o )

um I have but it's not as easy to say as when you are online
but I have talked about it with people 'irl'

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had some friends Ive chatted with about it, close male friends not usually but a couple of male friends have been open enough to do so, never terribly deep or all that mind blowing but some chat. Women on the other hand, I get along with women very easily and every now and then Ive had women were as dirty minded/ open minded as my self. Usually a better talk, more interest and thought. Though everyone is always some what candid as it still is a private thing and awkward sometimes face to face. LPSG has allowed me to learn, read, and discuss more about the entire realm of sex then I probably ever needed. I still consider my self better for it though.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I have. With my best buddy. He's also fairly well hung and we've compared sizes but not in some weird way. I think if you trust other people, it's easy to be honest with them about any subject including sexuality generally and penis size in particular.

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two totally different circumstances with two totally different opinions.

1 girl is a close friend and for some reason wanted to see the goods. Neither of us had any intention of getting with the other and it was fairly clear, so I sent her a picture on a whim. She was pretty much just enjoyed that it happened, and we got talking size a little bit. Her opinion was size has very little to do with pleasure, and she said all her girlfriends felt the same way when it came up.

Another girl had been flirting with me for quite a while, and as a "gift" I sent her some revealing non-nude pics which made her go nuts. This eventually coaxed me into sending the full monty, and later sex. I'm not complaining

She talked size a lot, and was a self-admitted size queen. She seemed to be of the opinion size mattered, but could be compensated for, and that biggest isn't always best even for her. She also said that most girls she knew weren't really into size as much, and that some couldn't handle it/me.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have any of you ever been able to talk openly and honestely with somebody else about your thoughts and feelings regarding dick size, outside of LPSG, and if so, who was it you were able to have this conversation with and under what circumstances was that subject possible to bring up ?

Cant say i have'
I am average size
I think an open and frank disscussion earlier in life may well have assisted me in a few ways.
but the xtra large i do know...3 (2 are straight)
My Gay friend occasionally mentions things'
the topic has never really come up probably a general courtesy thing to each other i suspect
I imagine if i had a similarly large penis like them
we would talk / compare etc etc
Also i think a penis disscusion would never happen with my friends from the 60s era -as Teens-
even less likely now of course.
Compared to the youth of today...i am talking youth who are into older persons
enz
incidentally i find someone like Lorne
he appears to be the Str version of Gay me i notice in many of his posts.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the reasons I logged on was to try to understand the mind-set of some old room-mates; I was one of four, the other three had met thru their job at a gym; my original room-mate invited the other two in -- all were straight and dismissive of average and small-sized blokes ... never could understand the attitude, before living with them, and since, size was never something I gave much thought to, but it was foremost with these guys ... needless to say, they were all well-endowed, one of them allegedly in the ten-twelve inch range

anyway, before the latter two joined in, the subject had been brought up a few times with the original fellow

previous to that, I had a campus room-mate unhappy with his less than average size, and he had brought it up, as well

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A few people, but one more than the others. A friend for nearly 20 years, she is straight, divorced from another 20+ year friend of mine, currently dating a nice guy.

The subject first came up because her ex-husband had told her I had a big dick. He had seen it several times over the years - camping, as roommates, etc. She and I went out to dinner one night after they split and she, always a blunt and straightforward person, told me she thought her ex felt inadequate to me and inadequate in general due to his penis size (a thickish average length dick really). This led to subsequent conversations about her feelings about big cock, my feelings about big cock, sex with a big cock from both perspectives, etc.

Not too long ago I introduced her to lpsg and she enjoyed her visit ;).

Media
I was raised in a conservative christian home so talking about my size was just not done for obvious reasons. Outside of that bubble, with my inner circle of friends (two of whom were fuck buds at one point) I talked openly about such things.

One of my former "buddies" is now married and has grandchildren. I am very happy we have stayed in touch over the years.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've always been comfortable talking about sex and sexuality with my friends and even family. i learned about and have been fascinated by sex from a very young age...but as i've grown older, i've learned i sometimes have to operate around other people's taboos. so while i'll flirt and casually throw in sexual jokes, i'll rarely initiate a full on discussion about sex unless it comes organically out of whatever else is being talked about. and even then, it's oftentimes more general topics rather than specific anecdotes these days. i worry, especially when it comes to penis size, that it comes across as though i'm bragging or co-opting an honest conversation to boast. ironically, while this site has given me a haven to be a bit MORE open and personal and talk about penis size and sexual issues i normally would be hard pressed to bring up or work into a conversation, i've also realized just how off putting such bragging and co-opting can be when it ACTUALLY occurs on this site. it's less obnoxious than in real life, but somehow more prevalent on the Internet. so...there are trade offs all around. lol.