Ever tease a gay guy?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you have teased a gay guy that had interest in the size of your cock?

I have one friend in particular that has practically begged to suck my dick. He has initiated FB chats a few times about my cock and talks about it a lot when we are together. He has told his gay friends about this. I've flashed it to him a few times and he reached around and cupped my crotch once. I think it's funny. He plays along, but he still let's me know his interest is serious.

Nothing is happening of this. It is kind of like having that flirty female friend with a hot ass that you know you are never going to fuck. Kind of harmless, but fun.

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. I am not trying to be politically correct, but I am circumspect about conversations at work and socially. Many times I've heard the statement 'I was just joking/teasing' as a reply to someone who was hurt by a comment. I've worked at not having had to say that.

Reactions: Exbiker

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My old office was like something out of a cable TV sitcom with 40% of the employees and vendors being gay. Once the Straight guys got over being uptight it was just one big laugh riot. I would not remember any direct teasing because anything you did was viewed as sexual. It was more of a morning fashion show critique on what ever you were wearing for the day, how what you were wearing fit your body / muscles / ass, the occasional greeting of Mmm good / sweetie / honey.

We are just one great big happy family , it would have made an awsum reality show

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Let's go straight side for a moment. You guys have never made a flirtatious remark to a woman who you liked but didn't actually have any interest in sleeping with?

Sure all the time, however men being men even when we innocently flirt with a woman no matter how young or no matter how old, no matter how married there are often hidden deep down toughs. Example : Given the right condition, given the right opportunity, as long as no one found out, it was dark, one was drink. you possibly would have sex with the woman you were flirting with or at least flash the thought across your mind, no matter how harmless.

Let's go straight side for a moment. You guys have never made a flirtatious remark to a woman who you liked but didn't actually have any interest in sleeping with?

"Any interest" is the clarifying clause that ruins it for me. As Ronin stated above there is always some interest with sleeping with a woman.

Reactions: ronin001

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the side that we should always be on given the forum we are in. But even in this situation I'd say no. I don't flirt with girls I have no sexual attraction to or wouldn't possibly have sex with.

I could be friends with girls I'm not attracted to but I would never flirt playfully with them.

Reactions: 6inchcock

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, I don't think I have. But I don't have a lot of gay friends. Actually, I don't have many friends. So, proportionally speaking, I have essentially no gay friends. Now that I think of it, I only know one guy who is openly gay, and I don't hang out with him. That being said, No. I would not flirt with him or tease him or whatever the case may be. Women, I flirt with. Men, no.

No you should never fuck with peoples emotions. It may be OK when your a teenie bopper and your not supposed to have all the answers; but once you're an adult you need to knock that shit off. People carry a lot of emotional luggage you can't always see. Sometimes they have real luggage that goes with it; and sometimes people keep guns or sharp pointy objects in their luggage. Food for thought.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
I would never tease a gay friend like that. It is mistreating them, and you aren't much of a friend. A joke here and there is different. Now, I would tease someone who was bothering me, and wouldn't leave me alone. I have done it to both women and men. I resent the harassment. If I tell you no, it means NO!

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is the side that we should always be on given the forum we are in. But even in this situation I'd say no. I don't flirt with girls I have no sexual attraction to or wouldn't possibly have sex with.

I could be friends with girls I'm not attracted to but I would never flirt playfully with them.
Have you ever had a waitress flirt with you for a bigger tip and did you flirt back. i know that i do it happens all the time

Reactions: rope9839

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever had a waitress flirt with you for a bigger tip and did you flirt back. i know that i do it happens all the time
most waitresses are pretty attractive. but if she was unattractive no i would not flirt back and as a student i dont have enough money to tip the few times i do go out to eat so even if she was hot shes not getting a better tip just because she is flirting