Ever think of LPSG when using the urinal?

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I had to take a piss lately in a café restroom and this made me think of various exchanges on LPSG.

There was someone already at the urinal when I came in - I first thought a teenager, but I realised it was a man in his twenties, possibly thirties, slight and short. There were two urinals, close to one another, separated by a low divider, and one stall. Normally I'm not a stall man, but as there was not much space, I thought I would use the stall, when I thought of the discussions on LPSG, and it seemed that the consensus was to use the urinal.

So I stepped up, looking studiously ahead, pulled out my floppy and got on with what I had come in to do. The divider was so low though - and my legs are long - so that my cock was in fact above the level of the divider and pretty close to the other man's eye level. His flow stopped as mine started, and instead of doing the drip elimination drill, he zipped up quick and hurried out. I think I had intimidated him.

So perhaps I should have used the stall.

I was so intent not to freak the other man out though that I didn't see his cock at all.

Reactions: Menteor

I'm too busy trying not to splash piss on meself. :/

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just got back from Savannah and had to pee while in a restaurant on River Walk. The place shared restrooms with an adjoining business, I walked in right after a good looking guy, about 25, got to the one of the two urinals. I stood beside him (to his left) and although he was holding his cock in his left hand, I could see one of the most beautiful mushroom cut heads I've even seen - even on LPSG. Damn..that made my trip worthwhile. :rolleyes:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought of LPSG tonight. I went to a bar in La Mesa for happy hour. There were tons of hot men, and I looked forward to my trip to the mens room. After 4 20 oz. pints, I really had to go. To my delight, there was only one urinal right by the sink. When I walked up to it, there was a guy at the sink. I unzipped, started to piss, thought of LPSG, and stood back about a foot to make it easy to see. I knew it was going to be a long one. Several guys came in while I was going and had to use one of the 2 toilets. I listened to their pee streams start and finish while I kept peeing. One by one, they would walk up to the sink, wash their hands and leave. I was still pissing the entire time, and totally visible as I was standing right beside them. It was a huge turn on for me. I must have been there for 3 minutes. It felt so good to pee!

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I thought of LPSG tonight. ...I really had to go. ... I was still pissing the entire time, and totally visible as I was standing right beside them. It was a huge turn on for me. I must have been there for 3 minutes. It felt so good to pee!

Interesting report from SDBG. It’s true, if you have a good stream going, you can put that part of you on automatic pilot, and enjoy the scenery. It reminds me of a follow-up to this thread that I was going to post, but became side-tracked. Here it is, a bit hazy after a couple of months, but the all the salient points are still there.

It was after a flight to Dublin. I was bursting for a piss, so dived into the first set of toilets. There were four urinals along a wall, with only low dividers between them. Urinal etiquette probably dictates that you take an end one, but there was no one there, so I took the middle one closest to the door – better general view – and got to it. Someone followed me in and took up the farthest urinal. He was a bit far away and I can’t remember whether I saw anything of him, but I do remember someone else came after him, a tall man in his early thirties I had seen on the plane. He unzipped and pulled out a long floppy with an enviably long foreskin, which he pulled forward while waiting for the stream. A fourth man then came in – perhaps in his forties and also quite tall - and after a bit of hesitation took the only remaining place, to my immediate left. He didn’t hesitate though in pulling out his cock, which turned out to be circumcised, and started to piss straight away. So there were four cocks, all with good but noticeably different streams, three of them well above the level of the dividers. I don’t think I was the only one to notice this. The cut man was the first to finish. He gave a quick flick, bundled his cock back in and left. The man to my right finished pissing, but had a long session milking his foreskin, pulling it forward to expel the last drips, but fortunately for me, he also skinned it back completely a couple of times, revealing a large very purple knob. He would have spent as long drying off as he had pissing. However when he did leave, my stream was still going.

I’m pretty sure that if he had got in first and was going on with his foreskin play when I arrived, I would have had a relapse into pee shyness. Getting the stream going is good insurance against that!