ever "tore a girl up?"

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had two partners (female) in the past who would tend to get those small tears in the vaginal skin at the back end of the vaginal entrance near the posterior fourchette. I have heard many other men and women describe the same type of injury from vaginal intercourse. In my case, it tended to occur when we got a little too carried away with the passion of the moment, and it wasn't always me who got carried away.

These tears sometimes bled a little. They looked relatively trivial but hurt out of proportion to their appearance, like paper cuts. They always healed uneventfully within a few days, but sex was out of the question until they did. Lack of lubrication did not seem to be an issue (these girls both got very wet).

My wife was "torn up" I suppose by one very well-endowed ex before we met. In her case the injury was cervical and accompanied by quite a bit of bleeding.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one gf that was very tight, and she said I made her bleed a little the first couple times we had sex. in fact, it took 10 minutes to work it in the first time, and she said she thought she was gonna split open, so she climbed off, apologized and jacked me off a couple times.It's nothing I'm proud of or brag on. most gals prefer to mount me so they control how much cock they are taking in, even my wife of 30+ yrs says it is the best way to take me in.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i need a life.
i heard about this website on a canadian radio station.
the most interesting forum is the healthy one.
but this is the kind of post they were talking about on the radio.
and they were laughing at how it was more about bragging and comparison and less about support.
if the site got rid of everything but the condom section the relationship section womens issues and healthy issues they'd be better off in my opinion.
these kinds of post make me redo the tally of 'stuff that's taken minutes away from my life i'll never get back'

I hear ya sistah, loud and clear!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Redbear52's post above described the injury (I've inflicted) best in my opinion. And, as snbk mentioned, the trolling threads are what hits Google (and the press) hardest. So in light of that, I'll add a bit of first aid information...

For healing the cut itself, try dabbing on a bit of Campho-Phenique. It numbs immediately and starts the healing process. For the swelling, we have what we've called the cocksickle. See this:

http://www.lpsg.org/182608-pussy-soreness-2.html#post3144188

Actually, that thread is pretty informative as a whole.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If she didn't notice then it may have been the beginning of her period. And I'm serious.

Beat me to the suggestion. There is a lot of activity in a woman's body that goes unnoticed unless something unusual happens.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have been known to find menstrual fluid when she thinks her period hasn't started yet...and also after she thought her period had ended.

Also inadvertantly tore an old gf's vagina(she was tiny)...as well as getting the occasional small foreskin tear.

Last edited:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
on occasion...usually the first time with a new partner, or if we haven't done it for a while. doesn't happen after the first time or two, though. definitely not proud of it, no, but i also don't freak out about it as much as i did in college. lol

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
the other night i had a one night stand and the next morning, the girl got up to go to the bathroom, came back, and told me i had "torn her up" and that i had made her bleed a bit. i guess she didn't notice during sex. this ever happen to anyone? can any women say if it's necessarily a bad thing?
This post bleeds bragging and i am so big i did that...

Dbug

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest, it happened quite some times. I don't think it's cool because I always think and thought that I did a bad job getting the girl wet and excited enough.

Most of the times it happened the first time I had sex with a girl and than they needed a couple of days to restore....

With my current it hardly ever happens, only when we didn't have sex for a couple weeks. But again, I feel embarassed.

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He didn't mention lubrication and how he used his penis inside her. Some guys are too rough, interested in cumming.

All real men care about a woman's Anatomy & Physiology because each woman is vastly, vaginally unique -- a different challenge/circumstances.

So, young man, use plenty of lube, go in slowly, patiently, and compassionately, while watching her body language and listening (you need to communicate during sex) -- you'll not have a problem. Good luck.

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll wade cautiously into these waters, hoping that there be no trolls about.

I've experienced this sort of drama a few times in my life. The last time was...well, it's so typical. She was a petite Asian woman and I am a Black Man. We hooked up a few times casually. One evening, after we spent the previous night together, she calls me from the hospital, where she's just been getting treated for pain and tearing in her vagina.

It's NOT funny, but hearing her (in a strong Asian accent) say "You broke my pussy!" had quite an effect on me. Let's just say I had to put my hand over my mouth while on the phone with her. My buddy was in the room and he saw my reaction, which made him start laughing (silently)...I know, I'm a terrible person!