Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been thinking about buying a She-Stim (She-Stim - The Amazing Electro Sex Adventure. Erotic Female stimulation. Vaginal stimulation. Electro stim. Electrostim. Electro Sex. Electrosex, E-stim. Estim. E stim. Electro Stimulations. Electroplay. Electro Play. BDSM Electro. BDSM. Electro. Ele) but it's an expensive toy to buy if it turns out to be no good. I was wondering if anyone has tried it? Or something similar?

I haven't found any impartial reviews and the only videos online of electro sex seem to be extreme fetish which is not what I'm interested in.

Can anyone help?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have tried one specifically for nipple play and the sensations were absolutely delicious, which is saying a lot as I am not into nipple play.

There are a few ladies on the site who have experimented with electronic stimulation, Iirc. If no responses, however, PM Psidom for a review, he owns and uses the Violet Wand, he's also awesome. :)

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw a demo of this on the Playboy channel, used on Kira Reed. She seemed to like it but she couldn't take it for long.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have used alot of different tens units.

i own 5 at the moment,

i use a Rimba...this on feels thin,compareable to the she-stim.
the signal is kind of chinzy, but it still zaps you.

i also use two LGMedSupply TENS 7000 TENS Units.
these are about 30 bucks each and are by far my fav.

i used to use a Analog Tens Unit SM-300T
now it just sits in the closet.

i recently bought a 6 channel cheap chinese acupuncture tens unit,
it sucked,it still sucks.

a site called kens twisted mind sells silcon plugs that you
may enjoy as well, not as intense as you would expect.
hope i helped some.
:smile:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been thinking about buying a She-Stim (She-Stim - The Amazing Electro Sex Adventure. Erotic Female stimulation. Vaginal stimulation. Electro stim. Electrostim. Electro Sex. Electrosex, E-stim. Estim. E stim. Electro Stimulations. Electroplay. Electro Play. BDSM Electro. BDSM. Electro. Ele) but it's an expensive toy to buy if it turns out to be no good. I was wondering if anyone has tried it? Or something similar?

I haven't found any impartial reviews and the only videos online of electro sex seem to be extreme fetish which is not what I'm interested in.

Can anyone help?
The bf and I visited an adult store last week and saw the She-Stim! None have been sold in that particular shop, but he did have it out on display for customers to fiddle with, so I highly recommend a stop at the local well-stocked adult store to give it a look-see.

i have used alot of different tens units.

i own 5 at the moment,

i use a Rimba...this on feels thin,compareable to the she-stim.
the signal is kind of chinzy, but it still zaps you.

i also use two LGMedSupply TENS 7000 TENS Units.
these are about 30 bucks each and are by far my fav.

i used to use a Analog Tens Unit SM-300T
now it just sits in the closet.

i recently bought a 6 channel cheap chinese acupuncture tens unit,
it sucked,it still sucks.

a site called kens twisted mind sells silcon plugs that you
may enjoy as well, not as intense as you would expect.
hope i helped some.
:smile:
See, you are awesome! ...and kinky. ;)

Toxic_Energy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a TENS unit. I use it alot. I put the pads on and use low setting. The feeling is incredible, and can be used for a couple hours or few minutes. I got turned on by it from a previous girl friend. She had a set of things, pads and insertables with a unit. She loved using them and has incredible orgasms by her self or mixed with sex. If u want more info pm me I will be happy to help.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Can anyone help?
I have a device exactly like that, but without any sex attachments. I got mine to ease tension in my neck and back. I won't be around for at least a week, but I will try it out on my sensitive bits and get back to you when I can. If I forget, poke me please. I have a huge workload over here.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been trying to convince my wife to try this while we have sex. Have one pad on my perineum and the other pad on the fleshy part right above her pelvic bone. It freaks her out too much though and isn't willing.

A little more intense idea (which a frined is absolutely interested in) is if we wore one electrode each that was attached to a small metal butt plug inside us. That one freaks me out a little, but my friend's eyes glazed over when I described it to her. Who knows, she might end up convincing her husband.

D_Winthrop Woodcock

Account Disabled
Media
If you want to know whether or not not to go in for e-stim, i say go for it. dive inot it head first....

with regard to products, all i can say is they are expensive because any small mishap and its your life on the line.. hence to incorporate complete safety into a product definitely costs a lot!

i have experience... using improvised devices... and they drive you mad! trust me on that one!

in no way is it extreme fetish... just using electric energy instead of mechanical energy if you ask me! it imitates the orgasmic contractions very closely.... guess this may be just what you are looking for to have those multiple O's after all!

jobo7

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a estim unit .. love every minute of it... i first made my own... used it for years.... i can make a safe setup at home u just need to stay away from a supply off the grid... : ,)

Love using estim with butt plug and on the frenulum. I tried many different electrodes on my cock and it just hurts...nothing sexual about it. With the estim in butt, I get great orgasim wacking off because my wife won't me let use it when I fuck her sweet pussy..

Thickniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, don't know what my Tens unit is, but have a total of 8 electrodes. My struggles initially was getting the conductors to stick. The issue was solved by rolling over a tight silicone sleeve. Reading up on one of the message boards in Germany, there was a guy that filled up a pumping tube with salt water to conduct better flow of electricity. Somehow managed to get the cables through the silicone seal at the bottom without losing pressure. He pumped to only 5hg and controlled the electricity with his tens unit. He said that through the water he achieved the sensation that distributed throughout the entire penis. Haven't found the time and patience to give it a shot. Looks to me like there might be decent therapeutic benefits effects and definitely won't hurt EQ.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, with EIGHT year necrothreading, I guess we can ask @AlteredEgo to tell us how it went in 2011?
Was it memorable? Lol
I didn't like it at all! However, like I said Lo those many years ago, I didn't actually have the right kind of attachments for that kind of play. I would be willing to try it again with specialized gear.

Reactions: Enid

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Violet wands are pure love. TENs unit are of a therapeuputic vibe.

I clicked the link and got redirected to Tim McGraw?