Ever tried "Frot"

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by MajorBob, Oct 7, 2006.

1. MajorBob

MajorBob New Member

There is a thread which features Frottage. It is basically rubbing against another guy until orgasm. I did as a young guy not knowing the proper name then. It is considered safe Sex!

2. zonko

zonko New Member

sounds a lil weird

3. pacificfiveoh

pacificfiveoh New Member

so.. basically dry humping someone in simple terms?!?!

4. baseball99

baseball99 New Member

thats not frotteurism.....thats just dry humping. Frotteurism is actually a mental disorder where someone will go to a public place and rub on people unsuspectingly and orgasm.....its not frotteurism if the other person consents

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

They call it Dry Humping in New jersey!!!:cool:

6. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

This thread is about the consensual sexual act of frottage a.k.a. dry-humping (the word 'frottage' is already used in this sense in the literature at least as early as the Victorian era):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frottage

Psychiatrists formerly also referred to frotteurism as frottage, but changed the English-language terminology a good two decades ago in order to distinguish this form of non-consensual sexual act:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frotteurism

7. baseball99

baseball99 New Member

thanks, guess i was thinking too medically.....even in the clinic everyone refers to that as dry humping.....in fact its on the screening sheet for the clinical psychologists when asking about sex.....I will have to test my newfound knowledge on the rest of the staff tomorrow

8. agnslz

Gold Member

Sure, I've frotted lots of times!:biggrin1::tongue:

9. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not weird really , when the rubbing is your bare cock broadside back and forth across the other person's asshole. It is time-honored and produces incredible sexual tittilation and orgasm without penetration and is safer than bareback fucking by a wide margin. We used to frot ( perform gay anal frottage ) often in France ... many years ago... before the Frenchmen had begun to accept routine anal penetration along with sucking ( performing the more common French sucer ) like the rest of Europe had long ago done ! :wink: :smile:

Allan S. likes this.
  10. Aquaman

Aquaman New Member

Is this a 'thigh sandwich' you're talking about? I've heard english this and dutch that, but in middle school we called it getting a thigh sandwich. Now frot -where does that come from? French or Germans?

Not my favorite thing :rolleyes: but it got me off, when I couldn't get girls.

11. wrw

wrw New Member

In times past, we called frotting "dry humping." It was fun with girls in high school.

12. jdcnow

jdcnow New Member

13. wrw

wrw New Member

Very good website! I knew about the technique but did not realize until now it had a name.:cool:

14. Kauri Tree

Kauri Tree Active Member

I am a fan of frotting. I do it with my current partner. We've decided to abstain from anal penetration. But everything else is "allowed" between us: dick2dick frotting; dick2anal orifice frotting; straddling each other and rubbing against and cumming onto our respective bodies; mutual masturbation; mutual 69 blowjobs. It is very exciting and it can get pretty rough if we want, to the point of naked wrestling.

15. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    Anyone who went to high school has frotted, usually against their will. Shit, I have done it to the point of getting "zipper rash" on the under side of my dick. You feel that in the shower the next day, let me tell you.

It is totally safe sex, when it is done clothed. If you rub on (but not in) each other naked it is called "High-Roading" and is safer, but not safe. You can still get surface STD's, and have a much lower but still present risk of blood-born STD's, so keep your clothes on if you are just looking for a rubbing.

16. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Isn't this pretty much what a lap dance is about. I think it is most titillating for the male. If the female providers were in the least titillated, they'd wet through their thongs in a hurry. Has anyone seen this?

Draft saved Draft deleted