Ever tried shaving cream for genitals?

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
If you aren't afraid to use a woman's product, "Coochy" is a good, rash free shaving creme. Follow it up with moisturizer and you're set!

You could also humor yourself while using it.... "ohhh yeah, I got that thar coochie allllll overrrr me!" :biggrin2:

D

deleted507181

I never noticed a difference in what shaving cream I use.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use a product called Veet on my balls. It removes the hair in about 5 minutes and simply washes off.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NIVEA for men. PERIOD. Best shave ever. They make a shower/shampoo/shave gel that is just fantastic. I use it to shave my head, my other head, the giggle berries and anything else. Its like gliding. I love it . But for da face you need a before shave scrub, or is that just me? Heh.

@moxie
I don't think people are afraid just maybe not in love with the idea of smelling like a woman or their SO. I use my wifes shave cream when I run out but I smell like her when I get out of the shower so meh, I def don't prefer it.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I prefer the Edge Gel shaving cream. Seems to lubricate better and reduces irritation.

Me, too. And a single edge blade for the first time through. Then I bring out the multi-bladed razor after I've hacked through the jungle. (I usually trim pubic, chest and other body hair every so often...but shave bare about twice a year or so. It's much more fun if someone else helps!