Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ahh to be twenty something again. Young, limber and drunk. About an inch and a half or two. Stopped indulging in the practice when I slipped out one time and came in my eye.

LMAO! oh that's hilarious...not the cum in the eye...that hurts like shit! the idea that you unexpectedly facial'd yourself and so stopped blowing yourself...priceless.

as for me...i've tried but my back is as limber as a telephone pole.

Reactions: Letskeepitbrief

hungandquiteproud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think it's a legal requirement that you try it at age 12 or so, y'know, just so you can look like a moron. kudos to those who can. i suppose if i could, then i would think of it as just an extension of masturbation. it's my mouth, not some other dude's, so it can very well be gay. that said, even without selfsucking, i've hit myself a time or two in the mouth with cum so... uh... yeah, i need to eat more pineapple.

atthemean

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tried as a teenager. Could get about 1.5" in. Never really felt great, the sensation in my mouth was much stronger than any sensation coming from my dick, and made the whole thing not worthwhile.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I tried, too. I was barely successful. The only way I could really get it done, was to get a girlfriend.

D_Buzz_Keil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was younger I could suck myself, but it was barely worth the pain involved to do so. My body wasn't built to bend like that!